How do you score on this team, Sup Forums?

How do you score on this team, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_NBA_Finals
youtube.com/watch?v=L2U4JSrpO78
youtu.be/_By2-Z3tOms
youtu.be/hW4uXlRGAF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoot the meme ball.

You don't

How do you stop them, Sup Forums??

An unstoppable force vs an immovable object

Magic> Payton

Kawhi holds his own guarding Jordan

Lebron>Pippen

Duncan>Garnett

Shaq>Olajuwan

Probably start memechucking

>Kawhi holds his own guarding Jordan

>Kawhi holds his own guarding Jordan
lol

also you're facing them on defense, not on offense

Sperm fans ladies and gentlemen

You don't because Jordan will come up to you and call you a mental midget and ruin your game for life.

>Shaq>Olajuwan

I don't see how an opinion can get any more underage than this.

Inform the refs of a bank transfer.

Proceed to get fouled every possession.

Not quite a "Free throw" if you catch my drift, but you're scoring on them provided you are not completely autistic from the line.

Clone 4 steph curry's and throw up half court garbage

You didnt say win, just score

Jack up threes endlessly since they're hand check babbies and can't touch you without getting fouled.

This is basically screen and roll vs half court trap basketball.

ESPN and Bleacher Report both rank Shaq higher.

>shaw > the dream
Nah

You bring prime Kobe

You exploit the one weakness, aka Hakeem playing """center""".

fpbp

The Warriors would rape them

>none of them play defense

Play defense

Olajuwon was good for 2 seasons.

Hakeem was small and got pushed around by real centers all his career. He only shined when he could play a PF role with physical PFs like Thorpe or real centers like Sampson taking the center's burden. Yao > Olajuwon.

>Yao > Olajuwon.
let's not go too far here.

hakeem is overrated as fuck though. won two titles while jordan was shitting up minor league baseball and was never physical enough to match up with elite centers.

He dominated Ewing, Young Shaq and MVP David Robinson.

They don't need it though. The point of them being together is to make the deadliest pick and roll focusing on the three point line. Shaq is there to screen, pass, and make easy dunks and layups.

Even Shaq admits Hakeem fucking shat on him.

1. Kareem
2. Bill
3. Wilt
4. Shaq
5. Hakeem
6. Moses
7. Robinson
8. Ewing

Find a flaw. Protip you can't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_NBA_Finals

Walton>Ewing desu senpai

My Houston bias says Hakeem > shaq

>Gortat isn't on the pic.
how typical and racist of you america.

1. Wilt
2. Kareem
3. Bill
4. Hakeem
5. Shaw
6. Duncan
7, Moses
8. Walton
9. Robinson
10. Gilmore

>1. Wilt

lmao

>Duncan
not so fast

Shaq averaged 28/13/6 with 2.5 blocks on .600 shooting in those Finals

And hakeem scored 30+ every game

You must be hallucinating or ignorant. Shaq and D-Rob completely shat on Hakeem. They shot like 60% in H2H against The """dream""" while Hakeem shot in the 40s.

Even Spurs coach Gregg Popovich seemed to acknowledge the charade on the eve of last year’s playoff series against Utah. When asked who the Spurs would start at center, Popovich said, “Tim Duncan, like we have for the last 15 years.”

Russell and wilt played in a 10 team league against short unathletic white Guys.

well I guess that means Shaq dropped his gigantic black balls on Hakeems face

>62 jump shots vs 7 jump shots
>The vast majority of Shaq's shots were close range hooks

Yeah I wonder why Shaq shot a higher % but had comparable statistics across the board. If anything you're supporting the argument that Hakeem was more talented but shaq was a better athlete

youtube.com/watch?v=L2U4JSrpO78

youtu.be/_By2-Z3tOms

"Hakeem was a guy I couldn't break"

Asked about Olajuwon, Robinson said: "He was remarkable. I don't even know how I can say it with a straight face, but most of the time, I thought I played him pretty well. The man just played as well as I've seen anybody play in a long time."

youtu.be/hW4uXlRGAF0

All of them play above average defense.

No one is disputing that Hakeem was more skilled in a purely basketball sense, but you have to take the total package into account. And considering Shaq was such a monster athlete (and not too shabby himself in terms of post game), I think he was better than Hakeem.

They played in an age of centers, the average height of players may have been about 1.5 inches shorter than now but the average center then was just as tall and expected to be far more important than the centers of today. Its well documented that Wilt was probably the strongest NBA player in history

Intentionally injure Jordan. My team would do the rest against this band of System babbys

Is that Kanye West (bottom middle)? What jersey does he have on? I don't even recognize that team.

I love Shaq as a player. But I love Hakeem even more.

That's "The Glove" user.

Hakeem was great but he's been overrated. He's not even close to Shaq

>Literally BTFO Shaq head to head

Pass until someone is open, drop a 3

Repeat until it works

payton sonics

kanye's cousin

see

Yeah I wonder why Shaq was shooting layups all day. Maybe it's because Hakeem was overmatched?