What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet? How about in real life?

What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet? How about in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZrajvJpSZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this thread posted over and over again.

Vegans

internet=rekt threads, irl=the alarming amount of blood in my poop every morning

I watched a very fat man on a motorcycle get hit by a car pulling out of a Taco Bell. His head was pretty smashed. Took about 5 minutes for cops to get there, another 5 for ambulance, and it took about an hour for them to cover up the body. And I ended up leaving before I saw them pick up the body or move it.

It was pretty nasty, blood spilled out very far at a slow pace, which was unsettling to watch.

earthworms crawling down dudes dick, scat, shock sites

I saw a dude get his brains blown out of a taxi cab in St. Louis, Missouri USA when I was 14.

this is pretty disturbing

kek

Dead meme but still to this day I just have to wonder... Why?

1. Fluffy threads.
2. Bronies.

Blood fetish maybe. I've wondered for years myself

this is also pretty much disturbing

Back when I was 14, waiting at a traffic light with my sis
Fag on a bike drives past us, jumps the light
Gets hit by an ambulance and dragged along the road for about 100m
Blood and innards strewn along the road

oregon

i remember this one. omg i was there for this. its on my old hd.

I really don't like gore at all, but this is for some reason not at all disturbing to me. I'm raised a hunter.

Tbh she looks pretty cute

On the Internet? I've been here for 9 years and I don't want to talk about it. I haven't seen anything particularly disturbing IRL.

This gave me the oddest of boners

I once watched an entire litter of kittens drown.
Another time I watched multiple kittens get run over, yowl a long time and then die.
Thank God for ferals

I cried a little when I read this

nice chicken

Nice dubs

That mexican gang torture webm was pretty fucked up

did the same ambulance take them to the hospital?

thats Hot!

same

youtube.com/watch?v=AZrajvJpSZU

There is a scene where a dog gets skinned alive, the image was burned into my brain for a good 48hrs, disturbing

Literally nothing. It can be much, much worse. Worse than the Dagestan video, worse than 3 guys 1 hammer, worse than the lady's face flapping around while her eyeball hangs from it's socket. You guys have seen nothing at all. And you should be glad for it.

whats the Dagestan video?

Im in the business of search and rescue. Pulled dead bodies out of the ocean lemme tell you, if the body has been there awhile it's like a mushy peach. The skin pulls right off the bones the whole thing's dissolves. And the smell good God it's in imaginable

hot

When I was about 13 my sister and I we're exploring an old paddock thing that was downhill of our house. This is the suburbs of Adelaide, Australia, so there isn't many of these things around. It's Hella abandoned and really creepy but my sister and I often played there.

One-day we saw a leg with a shoe attached sticking out of a dirt mound. We dug a bit and found the decaying remains of a man. My sister and I freaked the fuck out and bolted home faster than we ever had before. My mum called the police and told them what we saw etc.

We never played down there again.

This dude was just sentenced. 88 years

No the ambulance already had a patient, hence it was going so fast as to scrape a dude with a bike for that distance
Also even if it was vacant, I don't think an ambulance could help that faggot

what happened to suicide by cop

how did you guys react?

What, you thought someone that hangs out here actually did something right?

Dagestan massacre. Some Chechens got a hold of a few Russian soldiers. One of them was a young man who kept begging for his life and crying for mercy. Even as they slid the knife into his throat, he cried and screamed through the beheading. That was still pretty tame, comparatively.

Drove off when the light turned green.
Talked about it for a couple minutes then I guess we forgot about it
Nice dubs btw

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside

oh shit, yeah ill check that out.
i dig 1 psycho.1 icepick? i think thats its name

Grazie

I hunt too but I don't roll around nude in the fucking carcass. These two are mentally ill.

God I'm fucking tired of the one-upsmanship on this board. If you've seen such horrible stuff, then link it instead of saying that nobody knows what horrific shot really looks like

I wouldn't link it even if it were possible. It was only posted once, here, years ago. It was extremely illegal. As illegal as you could possibly imagine. You wouldn't want to see it and I wish I hadn't seen it either. It was true, actual evil.

I agree... They just sound retarded saying nothing insted of sharing anything

Man stfu nothing can be as evil as u're making it sound like

Can you describe it?

Then describe it, because I too can say I have seen the worst of the worst without having to prove it.

Why don't u share the story then

The head debris looks like a turkey.

This

I don't even like to think about it. It involved mutilation, sexual abuse, and slavery in cages. You don't understand.

Lmaoooo such evil such life haha

what lady with the face flapping around? anyone got this one?

Lol most of these guys have only seen it anyway. If your a first responder your the one taking care of that shit

What a troll... For a moment o thought u were going to tell us a really dark story... I was hype tho such a disappointment u're just a tag afterall

Stop with those "your"s ffs.