What are some instant disqualifiers for you in women when finding a mate?

What are some instant disqualifiers for you in women when finding a mate?

For me it's...

>tattoos
>dog owner
>smoker

Why dog owner?

any women with a kid

no hymen no diamond

this

Them being a woman.

>Implying OP has ever had to disqualify a woman. Last time he had pussy is when pussy had him.

Because dogs are horrible. They smell, they slobber everywhere, their fur is not soft, they can't retract their claws, they can't poop or pee on their own, they are loud, they take too much care and training.

They are basically like a retarded child that never grows up.

Ahhh cute. Seems like I hit a sore spot. So are you a smoker, dog owner and/or does your woman have a bunch of shitty tattoos?

I agree with all 3. I also hate any piercings except the ears.

>he's not allowed to have his own opinions
Fuck off dumbass
>tramp stamp
>chews loudly
>annoying laugh
>fat
>is boisterous

Yeah. The only one I like besides the ears is the stomach. I think it's hot for some reason. Draws attention to a nice stomach, which is pretty tits. Speaking of tits nipple piercings suck. Get in the way and aren't fun in your mouth.

I guess I didn't put piercings on the list because you can always take them out and it's like you never had them.

>fat
>bad hygiene
>feminine penis

Bigger cock than me

>Amy Schumer

That tat should read "Unsuitable for marriage"

> tattoos
> pierced genetalia
> smoker
> any religion of any kind
> fat
> ugly
> unintelligent
> too much makeup
> noticeable body odor
> hairy legs

>has kids

>fat/bad looks
>bad hygiene
>full of themselves

I hate myself for this but I can't get into non white girls, so I just say I already have a gf

Fuck you, dogs are great. Eat a dick, faggot.

>no college education
>fat
>tramp stamp or other trashy tattoos
>has a child
>smokes
>owns a dog or a cat (small caged animals are fine)
>is in heavy debt
>is lazy
>drinks often
>uses drugs more than on rare occasions (this includes marijuana)

>tattoos (I can live with one small one that is not exposed)
>smoker
>regular drinker
>Cali girl
>idiot
>uninterested in world
>flat
>non-white
>liberal

>Kids
>Tats
>Cig Smoking
>Nigger
>Non-ear piercings
>Body hair

Naw. Just admit you're broken and need a constant companion and in turn you have such low standards that you put up with the smell, shit, barking, walking and other bad behavior.

Dogs belong outside and to do work. They aren't meant to be pets in the civilized world. That's what cats are good at.

>Christian
>Cat owner
>over 150 lbs
>nonsmoker

Fuck off cunt, get with your own race. Race mixing is degenerate at best.

Cats are the biggest piece of shit god put on this rock. Smell 20x worse than any dog on any given day, rude little bastards who think they're the shit. All cats need to burn along with their owners

Why do you hate yourself for having a preference?

>smoker
>kids
>fat
>religious

Literally all of these are disqualifiers for me. As for the faggots spamming shit about cats and dogs, eh, pets are pets. I'd like to not have extra baggage to worry about, though.

cats are easily inferior to dogs having owned both, cats are much more difficult to train and always scratch shit up even as adults also litter boxes are fucking disgusting iv'e had dogs before that shit in the dirt and cover it up on their own

This.

Cats are shit tier pets

You're both idiots. I've had plenty of dogs and cats and it's literally down to the luck of the draw. Just as there are stupid people, there are stupid animals. Get over it.

You don't need a piercing to draw attention to a nice stomach. You just need a nice stomach.

>Has a kid
>Fucked up teeth
>Smokes
>Under 18, I've been fooled before...

because I disqualify the girl just by the way she looks and I feel superficial

Too bad you all will never have the chance to disqualify a woman fucking kik.
Keep making up excuses for why they don't have a girlfriend.

>with a kid

For me, it's with non-adult children. Don't care if there's little risk of being mistaken for new daddy.

Well i'm a femanon so i'll post my high expectations
>fat
>retarded
>smoker (not marijuana)
>poor
>black or Hispanic and any Asian except Japanese and Taiwanese
>hates my interests
>beta
>likes anal
>hates kids
>hates pets
>big tattoos
>does not shave
>way too kinky
>ignores me
those are just a few

Someone elses dick

>3D

>>way too kinky
Get the fuck out of here you vanilla larping hoe

Yes, but your opinion doesn't count. Nobody cares what your preferences are.

I'm surprised the bad teeth thing hasn't shown up for anyone else... Maybe its where I live. But I've been flirted with by a bunch of girls with bad teeth. Yellow, or crooked as fuck. A girl with a front tooth that had been somehow broken in half, and another that had a dead front tooth that later fell out. Nasty shit... That last one had breath like rotten food. Crazy shit was that she was hot otherwise. Like 8/10, crazy slutty. First time I talked to her, told me about her lack of gag reflex within 5 minutes. But that tooth...

>She is a woman.

>Has kids younger than my kids
>More than 5 years older or younger than me
>Tattoos in a place that can't easily be covered/hidden
>Tramp stamp
>Thinks farting and poop jokes are funny
>Claims to be a "gamer", but only plays mobile games
>Ugly feet

Fucking Muslim sack of shit.

Pics?

No feminine penis

truer words have never been spoken

you sir are not a fag

>baby
>can't find way out of plastic bag
>can't clean
>nuts
>morbidly obese
>gets into fights and expects help
>bad hygiene
>STD
>over the top paraphilia
>loose lips
>made of sugar

I wish more women would admit how racist they are. I mean most white guys can be easily attracted to a hispanic or asian girl, and the occasional black chick. The last one is for retards that don't know what a weave is, but still good for a pump and dump.

But damn I can't tell you how many women I know that in private will flat out tell you that anyone not white is not getting anywhere near their vag. And then you have crazy bitches that do nothing but black guys. But those are almost always fat, ugly, super low quality bitchs, so that makes sense. Plus I find that the classic line of once you go black, is more like once you go black you're a coalburner and white guys won't touch you, so you might as well stick with it.

And for the rest though, most of it comes down to personality for women. Its crazy how much more willing a woman is to look past a guy being a chubby, hairy retard if he can actually talk to her and be confident.

>cigarettes
>tramp stamps
>dressing like a skank

>doesnt like dogs
>doesn't want kids
>voice is annoying
>saggy boobs (at a young age)
>isn't white
>heritage isn't northern European

The list could go on for a while

in terms of dating

>has kids
>uses feminist or sjw as an identifier on her profile or in any social media
>drives a commodore/falcon especially anything from the vn to the vt
>cant respect that my time is my time

either buy a bike or start playing vidya because i dont really have time for someone who doesn't do either

You're an actual fucking psychopath.

And you are an actual faggot.

if she isn't a virgin, I'm not interested.

lol. Dog owners are such triggered snowflakes.

>Guy states facts
>Is called an "actual fucking psychopath"

instantly out if:
>tattoo
>spends all day in social media
>fat
>dog owner
>psicology, sociology, theater studies
>religious, holistic or believes in astrology
>self centered

>womans gotta be intact to be considered a woman
>mans gotta mutilate himself to be considered

cutfags are just the funniest

>trailer park trash
>any body piercings
>tattoos
>smoker(vape too)
>has kids
>butter face
>big ass and tits
>hangs with niggers
>speaks like a nigger
>has dated a nigger
>is a nigger
>religious
>jew or jewish family
>hairy
>fat or obese
>believes in women's rights
>unintelligent
>communist
>heroin user
>gold digger
>disloyal
>not trilingual
>fellings for refugees
>middle easter or Indian
>likes anal
>bipolar
>uninterested
>strong body odor
>not clingy
>any STD
>listens to shit tier music
>heavily uses social media
>does not enjoy creampies
>not on my kink level
>not into DDLG
>easy to please

lol fuck domesticating dogs. all they're good for is stinking up your house, tearing up your house, pissing in your house, shitting in your house, adding another mouth to feed in your house, and when they die you get mad depressed.

Kek

No one has said "her being with niggers" in the past.

There come mental compromise that goes on there, so obviously not in a sound state of mind. I'll pass.

Pets are a waste of time and money

i'd say piercings.
The dog bit is working its way into me.. like they're fucking disgusting animals idk why everyone likes them, not to mention the whole common filth: wwfd shit

I agree. Mostly cause they are a time suck.
Cats and fish you can at least just Keyser Soze for a week, but dogs...gonna find someone willing to do the same day to day shit you do. That or pay 500$ for boarding.

>dog owner here. was for the lady. I get along with the dog, but when it dies, I'll be happier.

I've always attributed it to a "lack of judgement". If she's fucking niggers she's obviously an idiot.

and they are so fucking needy all the time, i fucking hate dogs

I can forgive almost anything and look past it if she's "ok"
Being blacked, especially if there 2 or more in her past, it's just a giant NOPE

the real answer to this, outside of dog vs antidog warring is to think about WHY a woman has a dog

is it because she actually wants a loyal pet, mans best friend by her side, OR, a status symbol?
any female with a status symbol pet is pic related
any female with a proper dog is lonely and substituting a man with a dog
any man with a proper dog has a pet
any man with a status symbol dog is no man

Dogs are like kids. I like them for a few hours. Then I can give them back to their owners.

But how do you go about asking without sounding like a dick?

I only go for women with tattoo's, mainly sleeves

that's because you are a hipster piece of shit

Most of the time you don't have to ask. You can see the social circle.

So 600lbs w/ a sleeve vs a normal looking girl?

lmao not really, everyone here just wants the same looking basic girl which is boring af

she would be dead at 600lbs

>if they're a super busy person
no point in talking to someone like that. they already know hoards of people. say they're too busy to meet people but they talk to tons of people every day, nothing is good enough for them.
>upper middle/upper class
fucking rich people are cruel, probably the above type
>obese
>slutty
once they start talking about how much they sleep around I can't help but think they're probably picking up STD's, they never have paper work for getting tested at a clinic, say they do get tested but sleep around so much it's rather pointless since there can be a time delay between when it shows up on tests, and the tests were pointless if they start sleeping with someone knew since they have to go get tested again. Plus when I get to know them I know the people they're fucking and they're usually pretty nasty fucking other huge ho's so they're already a big STD risk they're not picking people that are less likely to have them, or they have some weird fetish shit they're into that makes them even higher risk for STD's.

Been trying to lower my standards. use to not date any girls that are lower than my age. When I thought about it though it's really not that fair it's not like they got to choose when they were born and when they got to experience stuff with people from outside their age group so I guess as long as they're 18+ now is alright

oh the irony

Smoking. Guys who smoke is an immediate "nope". Same with dip too.

Lay it out there. I always have. If it offends her sensibilities you should be questioning that. If she thinks you should be "tolerant and understanding" like her means she thinks there's a correct way to think about things.

I'm libertarian to the core, fuck whoever you want, but I have that right too, and I don't take kindly to nigger loving.

Don't be a faggot.

"A Fat as girl w/ a sleeve vs a nirmal looking girl?"

we're talking about red flags in women, fag

obviously no one wants a 600lbs girl, taking my post quite literal is stupid.

i see the irony in it yes

And I give a fuck how?

Yeah, but I mean, do you ask "you ever fuck a black guy before?"

>obviously no one wants a 600lbs girl
do you even lurk here

Every single person in the existence of this earth does, no matter how much they try to deny it.

Humanity is shallow.

thread is about disqualifiers in women you stupid cum dumpster
TITS OR GTFO

OP is a cat owner. Which disqualifies him from the right to be "picky" about his females.
Take what you get you beta fag

>get annoyed when vaginas start getting posted in your dick-stirring-shit threads
>wonders why this is somehow not the same

Say may she's gonna ask you, "have you ever sucked a dick before?"
Obviously you're gonna have to answer that with a yes.

This.
I read something a while back when I was in school about the psychological aspect of it. I remember vaguely that usually a bigger, more intimidating dog will be the pet of a lonely woman subbing for a man or a non-existent father figure.

Welp, better go on my way then. See ya later.

I always wait for it to come up like in a movie or something, and I've always said something like "You in to that?"