Thanks for the 3points clop

Their kits are very red.

They make it to easy for Chelsea

they used to be a successful club
in the old days

Every season is

They give out points like a speed camera

They are efficient killers.

Clop is the sound that a horse's hooves make and I like horses. Haha *clop clop*

they bring me endless joy

They provided me with some brilliant insight as to how crowd crushes work, something I never really understood before.
Also Adam Lallana is a qt

Liverpool is neither a liver nor a pool.
Discuss

>Pool is a common place name element in England from the Brythonic word for a pond, inlet, or pit, cognate with the modern Welsh: pwll. The derivation of the first element remains uncertain, with the Welsh word Llif (an old name for the Atlantic Ocean also meaning flood, flow or current) as the most plausible relative. This etymology is supported by its similarity to that of the archaic Welsh name for Liverpool Llynlleifiad (the lake/pool that floods/overflows).[11]

>Other origins of the name have been suggested, including "elverpool", a reference to the large number of eels in the Mersey.[12] The name appeared in 1190 as "Liuerpul",[13] and it may be that the place appearing as Leyrpole, in a legal record of 1418, refers to Liverpool.[14]

They spearheaded the British Invasion

based nips

They have history

they pack into confined spaces like sardines really well.

Second most successful team in England

whenever I feel down I just remember their existence and instant joy is bestowed upon me.

they murdered a bunch of greasy Italians in the 80s.

The Truth

They always make someone happy, especially people who hate them

Jesus Christ just say it - 96.

They are such a nice club they are willing to drop points to rellagation fodder just so their rivals Manchester United can get CL next year

their owners have done a pretty good job with the Red Sox

It's a pain in the dick at this point. I wish we'd stop dropping points like this.
>inb4 what part of Liverpool
Grandparents are scousers.

all 4 of them? :^)

dumb pommy kys

They almost won the league a couple of years ago.

#Kloppin

Nah just mums side.

They're scousers fampai, he only gets to have one pair of grandparents.