How would Sup Forums deal with North Korea?

How would Sup Forums deal with North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/10/war-with-north-korea-would-be-hell-and-aftermath-even-worse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VuzDZ9gE8XQ
youtu.be/opU1urLhw50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ignore them.

It wouldn't hurt to have at least one face to face conversation with him.

this

Sweet talk Kim into killing everyone but not by starting WW3
>by framing another country

fall for the clickbait

Project brownstorm
using stealthbombers i would drop tons upon tons of shit and piss water upon every city in North korea and ruin everything

Let them bomb Gonorhena guacamole, whatever the fuck it's called, Japan, South Korea, etc., etc.

Just to let us test out our cool new shit.

Arm Petman and Atlas, test out how well the drones from the f-35 can work without constaint and just in full fire mode, and line up a large fleet of ships armed with electromagnetic railgun's and have them test fire their exploding lines of death.

North Korea ain't gonna do shit. They know they'll get obliterated before they have time to shoot their fucking firecracker with wings. They're using technology and guns from to 50's. North Korea needs to realize they don;t operate like a country should in this era of human evolution.

sweet-talk kim into nuking japan,
japan will have its missile shield on, no nukes will go through,
japan gets USA on the line, trump gets Putin and asks if it's okay, get's a thumbs up,
trump then asks the ricefag who rules china atm, he can't really say no at that junction
he already cut some deals with kim, so they don't give a fuck if the get to keep NK for themselves
nuke kim
???
profit

Shhhh

We don't want to get criticized for destroying a country that's closer to the early 1900's then modern age military.

Shut the fuck up!

>implying that wouldn't improve everything from its current state

>Implying people would even notice a change.

>This era of human evolution

You are fucking stupid.

You all seem to forget about a tiny little ally of North Korea called MUTHAFUCKIN CHINA you arrogant niggers

What did you just say about my Korea?

What is a hyperbole????

not necessarily allies.. more so neighbors than anything

Like this: foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/10/war-with-north-korea-would-be-hell-and-aftermath-even-worse.html

>How would Sup Forums deal with North Korea?

We wouldn't.

He just wants to build the statues to himself and pass on the hermit kingdom to his progeny.

Let him alone to starve his people to death in peace!

Fantastic meme Sup Forumsro, we've got to get that going!

This China mainly doesn't want millions of refugees spilling across its border.

We haven't dropped an a-bomb on people in my lifetime, I'm open to changing that.
Nor have we been able to see a nuclear detonation in HD before. I'd spend hours watching that shit.

I wouldn't. They have the right to self-defense just as we and anyone else does.

Understanding this, I would have Six-Party Talks with them and the South, accept the reality that they are a legitimate state, and let the Koreans on both sides of the 38th decide their future.

>Implying North Koreans get to decide their future.

Single party elections absolutely qualify as such.

Lmao

admit it they probably want to do the same thing

Sway or manipulate China into siding against NK. Use whatever methods possible to convince the people of NK their their country is evil and invest in the best counter nukes possible.
Now invade NK while freeing the people smart enough to leave and kill anyone in a position of power.
They will probably try no nuke some places whilst this is going on but with the best counter-nukes money can buy we should be able to withstand long enough to topple those lousy tyrants.
Now once the bad guys are dealt with there's gonna be a lot of people looking for a place to stay but that could cause issues. So instead just send some US guys to go rule NK so the people don't scatter everywhere.

>him
>(You)
Fucking communist.

You realize they have county, municipal, and city-wide elections too, right? They're not as centralized as they were 10 years ago; Kim's practically a figurehead.

Nevertheless, we need to fix our own voting system and do something about gerrymandering before we can talk about those of other countries.

>Implying there is much differences in rigged elections in a 2 party system.

>Implying that the EU is democracy.

What is fatuous liberal arrogance for 100, Alex

You need to be castrated and enslaved.

Get a hold of me first, sleezebag

Funny part of that is that we now have India wanting to kill the chinks and take as much land as possible from them.

Praying to Ganesha China sticks their nose into this and they can side with the US. Wouldn't be the first time we gave a 3rd world country lots of weapons for our agenda.

>Bomb the fuck out of Pyongyang
>bomb the fuck out of the refugees
>destroy commie china
>destroy south korea
>shit on everything
>steal their oil and resources
>keep the land for the native US

Did you just time warp from the 1950s?

>keep the land for the native US
I don't really agree with the other stuff but I think it's great that you have such compassion for the native americans.

Let them have south korea.

rape him into submission
youtube.com/watch?v=VuzDZ9gE8XQ

Eh maybe, what's it to you?

In due time, imperialist cuck.

You are making a lot of sense.

Just curious. That's all.

India has agreed to better their ties with China as part of the current BRICS summit (or whatever they call it).

Thicc

End the DMZ let them fight it out themselves.

It's funny you should mention imperialism when you're expecting a serious talk about NK/US cooperating.

Give them normal-size hats.

>>>>

What I always wonder is "how free are people's decisions if they've been brainwashed". Now, take it with the perspective that we're all to some degree brainwashed by what we surround ourselves by- those who consume nothing more than a single viewpoint succumb to it. But is there a line where our choices really aren't "free" anymore? -they're dictated by what we feed off of?

And yeah, there are obviously deep problems our system has been facing.

Only the most fashionable hats are allowed in Korea.

kek

Why do they always carry those stupid little books?

Flipbooks bro, they're all the rage.

Early smartphone technology.

Give them all our nukes.

Oh, the US needs to fall and slice its neck open on something, no question.

There is such a line, and it is why the state makes official enemies out of those who embarrass it or those in its upper echelons (hi Julian).

>MFW I realize there are people who are too young to remember writing things down.

Have multiple stealth bombers drop a fuck ton of McDonalds

To write down anything of inspiration the Great Leader says.

China stopped giving a shit about them years ago. It's a relatively small country with not much strategic value and brain washed uneducated citizens

If I pull that mask off, will you die?

There is much inspiration.

China would get pissed but what they going to do go to war with USA bring it. It wouldn't be hell. They will drop one bomb and game over man. Millions of NK die we win game over. China crys says they will talk to us about stopping or some shit they know better than to to war With the USA. Without us they have nothing.

>implying I'm not already dead on the inside

Aren't we as well? My state recently had an election for a senator. While the 'preferred guy' lost, it got me into looking at how the last person got elected here. Turns out, he actually ran unopposed; despite there being another name on the ballot, that other person didn't exist as an actual candidate, and was thus a 'ghost candidate' to give people the illusion that they were voting against the guy who ultimately won.

That being said, we know the elections in this country are a sham, and the system itself is broken. Our 'democratic process' is an illusion, but instead of working on that, we'd rather complain about the elections of *other* countries, as if they somehow have anything to do with us (other than allowing or disallowing a U.S.-friendly puppet to run the country into the ground for us).

We need to civilize ourselves, first.

you're a big guy

I see what you did there.

I feel like NK is just a pawn in China's eyes- they could have ended the country decades ago but it seems like such a great bargaining chip for them.

These 2 facilities don't seem very busy... 4 pigs isn't that impressive, Jong-Un. That's a redneck potluck.

That's not what your mom said last night.

Wait...

Was getting laid part of your plan?

They're either prop facilities or they cleared out the riffraff for the Supreme Leader's visit.

There is much food.

Always.

now what's the next step in your master plan?

Well they are militarizing the South China Sea getting ready to control trade going through there.

Your sister.

Any quality photoshops of Kim and his beloved cheese?

-to that end, is shittyness of American cheese why he hates us so much?

I think much of his time is spent on stuff like this, instead of legislating they're like 'Supreme Leader Kim! Lets go see how custard is made!' I feel like he's just a big 4th grader going on all kinds of school trips.

Been there done that

This is the pic I was thinking of. Is this a lubricant?

That man looks at the food and knows he'll never get any...

It's important to visit the people.

at this point bolster a heavy infantry unit to to 'invade' along the DMZ to draw their attention while actually sending in spec ops to take out kimmy and the capital while carpet bombing their infrastructure and military.

or drone fuck their science and military facilities, sanction them to death and ignore every last thing they say, but lets be real with cheeto in charge.

There is a vast selection of food for everyone.

That's the entire food supply of the country.

I think Kim might be the fattest North Korean. They say funny things about him, like he doesn't sleep or poop. Dennis Rodman came back from there once and was like 'man, all the people want to talk about is Kim Jong-Un.' Dennis Rodman is not a very bright man.

This made me laugh

I needed that.

Everyone loves Kim, it's true.

youtu.be/opU1urLhw50

>obey and work
>no free will over haircut
>ordered to cry
>gets bombed
holy

NUKE The FATBOI