Left or right, Sup Forums?

Left or right, Sup Forums?

Left is disgusting

Right is gross too, but preferable.

left for sure, taytay is craycray

Left is subhuman, tattoo covered shit. Right is a normal adult female, so I'd go with right.

Left, because I'm not into women who have the bodies of 10 year old boys.

I would eat my own cock and asshole for TayTay

>bodies of 10 year old boys

See a lot of 10 year old boys around who are 5' 10" do you?

I concur.

Anything but right so left by default.

I meant
>flat chested
>thin as a rail
>no ass
>bland all around
Unless it's an Amerifat 10 year old, ofc

Let. Tay fans are so cancerous.

Never mind all of those 10 year old boys with b cups and an hour glass figure.

hmmmm

Exotic, known demon in the bed, probably would have a decent stash of drugs to party
with

or...

Bag of bones, Known clingy maniac, zero arse

Some user's like fat broads. I get it.

>I like left!!
>I like right!!!
Are you guys fucking faggots? Neither of those women have feminine penises.
You disgusting fucks.

Ooooh, how enticing.

More to play with.

>thread so far

I guess. I tend to like avoiding getting bogged down in a sea of fatty limbs and ass. It's muscle and bone for me, user.

Just don't be on bottom. Fat sex is the best sex I've ever had.

I fucked a fat chick once and I stayed on top. It was like laying on top of like 8 pillows. I have to admit, I blew 3 times that night, but I doubt I could repeat that performance now because it's a body type that I loath.

Who are these two guys?

Can't I just fuck both at the same time? Just think how crazy that would be.

I grew up practicing on pillows and blankets/comforters.

There you go. I grew up imaging I was fucking cheerleaders.

right, 100% every day.
left is not even human lmao get this ugly ape out of here

I swear this scene is the only reason 'concur' became a household word and it fucking pisses me off. Faggots use it trying to sound sophisticated when they can just fucking say 'I agree' like they did their entire lives until they watch Catch Me If You Can. Also people have been using 'with that being said....' lately. This also is gay and makes me mad.

Well, at least I have these dubs.

What made you blow x3? And why do you not like it now?

I was using "concur" before I saw the movie and I never hear anyone using it in my world. You have to admit, it's a pretty cool scene.

you'd probably fuck a horse before rihanna you shitty incest monkey

Probably because you heard someone else say it that saw the movie and you thought they were cool. Yes I concur it is a cool scene.

I think I was just super horny is all. She probably smelled good also. The last lady I dallied with was fit and I had sex with her for 5 hours straight, blew also 3 times. I find the energy sapping affects of fat pretty annoying. It takes too much work to get a good stroke going if you're working agains flab.

No, not a horse, but I would turn her around.

I hate niggers, but I'd fuck Rihanna over that rat-faced, no-body shrew on the right any day.

Ah, I see. Impressive....very nice.

are we talking about fucking or marrying? and girls who look like that or the people they actually are?

because no matter what, i'll pick TSwift because of the epic story it would be to bone her, and to marry her would set me for life. If its a generic white becky vs a thick random ethnic chick its harder to choose. probably to fuck i'd easily pick the thicc bae but to marry it would be quite a hard decision

Right, because left has gotten fat.

Seriously people, just take your race glasses off for a second. Rihanna used to be hot, but she is getting fat.

Just to fuck.

ok but still riri and tswift or just regular girls who look like that?

You mean thick? It's literally all going to her tits.