How many of you fags actually play an instrument...

how many of you fags actually play an instrument? I bet it's actually pretty few - no one who does would be so pretentious and insecure

choa plays the guitar

>Sup Forums is pretentious
lol

why is that guitar so small is it for babies?

choa is just huge

I'm not pretentious I'm an innate contrarian.
And of course insecurity comes with being a contrarian, it's caused me to renounce all of my music and just listen to the radio/pop music since I thought that'd be more contrarian than what I was listening to at the time.

I'm a percussionist/drummer, and you're right that hardly anyone here actually plays. There are so many retarded stereotypes that get thrown around here that only non-musicians could believe, especially "muh jazz musicians/fans are all super pretentious"

main instrument is guitar but also play a little bass and drums and electronic music (Ableton). Went to music school in NL and made a lot of Ambient there

"Champ, your mother and I think it's time for you to take up a hobby. Nuh-uh, we won't take no for an answer. How about guitar? It's as easy as going into the guitar store, looking the employee in the eye, giving them a firm handshake and telling them you want them to teach you how to play."

That IS contrarian

Does wierd campfire uncle levels of guitar playmanship count? I can most of the songs in pic related. Can also do kids songs on the harmonica.

I play drums.

I didn't realise dadposting was a thing outside /r9k/

I play bass, I'm self taught as of now

I play tuba

I play a few instruments. Mostly stringed stuff like guitar, bass, piano, banjo, etc. I've also been trying to get into sax though but it's tough when I've been doing nothing but strings for over a decade.

But you're right, almost no one here actually plays and the people who do play generally suck. Back in the day, we'd have threads where people posted their own material and every now and then you'd find something pretty cool but now it's nothing but shitty dj and electronic music that sucks even by my own standards for that type of music (which is pretty low) and anything posted with actual instruments is usually even worse

I play guitar and keys. I can do some drumming but rely on skilled people for serious projects.

I'm a tuba and baritone player. As for pretentiousness, i try to judge music on its own and not let any preconceived notions affect my musical taste.

I'm a very shitty bass player, does that count? The guitar makes my hands hurt.

>no one who does would be so pretentious and insecure
have you ever met any musicians? sounds like you haven't

>the guitar makes my hands hurt
Play it more often then, and quit being a pussy.

>The guitar makes my hands hurt.
stop being a gaylord