Sad!

Pic related: creator of this OC

We all knew a kid like that

>Posters
>Still 2
Oh god it's real
G A S T H E K I K E S

I was that kid for like three days, thankfully another kid was even worse

This is what natural selection is supposed to stop.

based timmythicc

His only redeeming quality I've found so far is the fact he's a Yugoslavian nationalist

kek

KILL IT

this makes me want to die

horribly fake.

>has Trump's election inhibited you from sucking aids infested jizz out of strange men's assholes?
>best reply gets an Anderson cooper blow up doll

My favourite.
>Pic related

Alpha as fuck!

i laughed for like 30 minutes bro why the hell he got his watch outside his jacket like that smh

Getting more than any the faggots on this gay site

Streetware is dope

I was kinda sad when I saw this meme on Facebook earlier today, now it's going to be beaten to death

You know the waitresses can pose with you without being obligated to succ

Fake and gay.

The chad v virgin meme? You been to /fit/? They've already had like five gen threads about it in a few days.

any pics of the "vagina" around?

See
The rest of the pics from imgur and the Reddit account have been deleted

This was disgusting.
Fucking niggers.

Somebody post Chris-chan's """vagina""". I know one of you has the pics.

>simpleton suck as yourself

Come on man, this is a cringe thread, not a tranny hate thread.

You mean the un-clit

Blade the Pepto-Walker.

And youve never talked to a girl

Hey buddy, you ask from cringe, b gonna deliver it to ya

Jesus fucking christ I didn't know how fucking bad it is. He's going to get institutionalised.

So it's your opinion any girl I talk to is obligated to suck my dick? What time line are you from can we switch
What if a girl engages me? Do I have to let her suck my dick? Is there some clause like all hot girls can't speak?

I hope the fuck so.

Same guy

Chris Chan!

White people typically aren't minorities in countries with Internet, so just leave out the word "white" when you search these things and you'll see that there is no conspiracy afoot.

Or maybe OP considered the Facebook post itself as cringe, and in that case I'm sorry for the rant.

You call that a rant

I really appreciate this.

Its so often that I get bamboozled by one-sided images like this and it feeds into a belief (or maybe a want to believe) that there is a bunch of anti-white conspiracies afoot.

Makes so much sense that, hey, guess what, the world is full of countries that are NOT majority white.

Holy shit is that seriously what it looks like? He's definitely going to die from infection.

Nice thumbnail. Good to know Hiroshima isn't fixing anything.

youtu.be/7kwIRNOXok4

Meh... It was a mini-rant. I'm posting on mobile, so I'm not putting my fingers through a full rant.

>local severely autistic trans woman dies of gangrenous taint

I think this is samefag. If not, have you considered when I look up WHITE couple, I wanna see WHITE PEOPLE??

You dont read much do you?

I'd call him a noodle slurping chink, but do we really deserve a better site

>this is somebody's fetish

>One-sided images
Ok

Turd or nigger?

No, I'm just tired.

What's cringe is the fact that you think this is cringe

God i almost fucking threw up in my mouth

You didn't get trips cause your attitude is bad.

happening literally right now

remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of white knight pathetic faggots?

The internet is global, you ignorant redneck.

>You didn't get trips
who gives a fuck you shimmering faggot?

Do you genuinely think that countries like South Sudan or Rwanda have access to the Internet in its current state? Or even a computer that was made after the 90's?

You, apparently, cause you keep posting tryna get digits. Also stop talking to me.

>brings up a non-country
Cheater

>South Sudan or Rwanda
I didn't know those two incredibly specific examples were the only two countries on the globe where white people are a minority.

I'm laughing like a fucking retard now. Thank you for turning this thread around.

>posting to get digits
What kind of homo does this? What kind of gargantuan faglord would assume somebody else would be posting for that inane purpose?

just spent like 10 mins on /r/asktransgender, jesus christ they only exist in their own community, most of the people having surgery have abandoned their families/friends, have a 'bf' or 'gf' that is also having reassignment surgery at the same time as them. How fucked is that. So many people sugar coating their horrible realities afterwards as well.

I never said that they were the only examples. I'm just saying that in most countries that do have Internet access, white people are a majority. So there is almost no need to add the adjective "white."

Learn how search engines work, search 'couple' and they are all white. By searching White couple you're telling it to find places where race is mentioned. Thats obviously going to include black people.

I'LL HAVE TWO NUMBA NINES'S

good fucking lord