m.youtube.com/watch?params=EAEYAdoBAggB&v=7DCABAkvDGs&mode=NORMAL
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RjCSuUObCzA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnYQwVr3M2M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/2

Continuing a 404d thread card

New box - eight Torahs

Eight torahs with a new edition of a cool book I found at Swedish hospital in Edmonds and my right hand

I made an unboxing video where do I upload it

Ok here it is on youtube

m.youtube.com/watch?params=EAEYAdoBAggB&v=7DCABAkvDGs&mode=NORMAL

Oops sorry wrong video

I'm a scientology fanboy

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RjCSuUObCzA

wtf am I looking at?

is that glue sticks and gloves?

wtf is going on

Literally exactly what it looks like, some books I bought from amazon

Check out the video

Gloves and deodorant
I have a lot of camping type gear in here in case I need to go innawoods in the city

what else??

I have some cap guns in there I've been trying to find
Mine aren't like this one

is that your closet? why is it outside your apartment?

wtf is with all this stuff ?

It's a storage closet, yes

I own this condo fee simple in my own name with no mortgage. I also have about $1.5 million USD in liquid assets before my massive lawsuits kick in

so its a bunch of random amazon stuff?

>I also have about $1.5 million USD in liquid assets before my massive lawsuits kick in
lawsuit ?

Yeah it's all spell ingredients for my campaign

Not a lawsuit, salary and bonuses from 2.5 years as a trader at virtu financial

what is going on?

I'm opening boxes

can you send me some bitcoin if I gave you my wallet address?

I would but I don't know how and I'm too lazy to learn. I can PayPal you something though

can I get 10k ?
[email protected]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnYQwVr3M2M

A tour of my local area

this thread still going.

whats the best to come out of the boxes?

Don't push your luck buddy
I sent you 500 USD

.... waiting to confirm on my paypal

i ocould use some dough [email protected] mail me and ill give you my real info dont wantto do that on here

ill post a pic on here

Beats me I never know what will be in the next box

So far the most useful have been the knives and cap gun caps, along with sone gold bitcoins and some silver trumpcoins

oh my god. user delivers

dude.. what should I buy now ?

Ok but since you're the second to ask you only get $250 and you're the last one

stuff off amazon and probably a knife

duh

can we be friends?
>teach a fisherman to fish

waht can I do to make mad money ?

I am borderline homeless at the moment. Could you please help a Sup Forumsrother out too?
[email protected]

dude I'm buying a knife

What do I put here

Email it to [email protected]

this you?

i'm a student, would you be willing to send me 100 for food?

Sure is

Ok, you can be my third and last but only if it's really for food. Give email

Also you should buy a butterfly knife, they look pretty cool.. if you still wanted suggestions

please?
I really need a leg up at the moment. I have lost everything

Technically everybody is my friend except for a few specific people who have been slandering me

I am mystified about the reference to D&D.

here you go
[email protected]

thanks man.. you're helping me alot

who is slandering you?

we bros homie. how do I become badass like you?

I want my own condo and storage place for amazon gifts.

I don't get how you order stuff and you have no idea what is coming. Is that a service some company provides? Also yeah the mention of D&D caught my eye.

Defile Torah please

But it's probably like that time where I wondered how this dude managed to scar his arm up in such a cool pattern. He was just drunk. If this answer to this question is that you order Amazon stuff drunk I am gonna be super bitter.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

:a

Here you go
But if you stole that 100 from another user you will be eaten by a grue

waht, what is this thread?

you are a savior! I won't forget this

thank you so much

This is like a lame corpo ARG

send me a hundo to my paypal so i can start selling stuff again. my balance is negative at around 60 so the 40 would go to cover fees once i get back into selling

The slander thing is a long story. To become a badass you need to practice Christianity and behave like Jesus

How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God / Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. THAT Jesus?

Are you talking about that guy as you walk around your condo filled mostly with stuff manufactured by almost slave labor in China?

Jesus. Is there a new site I need to find where the good internet content is made? Because this just plain don't make no sense. Which in a way does make sense considering the board. But still. I feel like this is wasting my time.

I am not needy per se, I have shelter, I know where my next meal is coming from. but I've had a hard life since about 5 years old when my mom left. I've constantly told myself "you'll catch a break one of these days, things are going to work out of you" I'm 26 now, I'm back living at my dads because me and my fiancé split and the company I worked for went under and I can't find a job that pays anywhere near as well.

You could be the closest thing to a living god one could ever be if you helped me get my life back on track.

Have any employment opportunities?

may i ask for a share? I'd drop my paypal but i find it to be tedious to you. If not, I understand user :)

It's literally a LARPing campaign I'm working on

It's about a motley international crew of psychic magical high frequency quantum terrorists

I would like to note as a dude who lived in a car for awhile it's far more motivating to get yourself sorted than ask for a handout. In the longrun it's better to hustle, starve and steal then beg.

Any user care to explain thread?

rexcramer didn't follow through so I'm capriciously giving away his $250 to you. What's your email

Then this is sort of an ARG in a way. Is the stuff somehow randomized or is this just you drunk shopping on Amazon?

[email protected]
bless you user!!

Buy my daughter some diapers and diaper rash cream for $28?

[email protected]

sent

Money for book?
[email protected]

I agree with this

I'm the guy who wrote But Some people never find the opportunity that leads to long term stability and success. I lived in my car for almost a year when I was 21. And the hustle gets exhausting.

That's why I'm asking for a job

Are these threads common now where some somewhat well off user just throws around some Paypal and people scramble to start begging?

This is a strange thread indeed.

Why do you not know what are in the boxes?

Also, try my luck I guess. Currently eating out of dumpsters.

[email protected]

Hustle never ends man. You just gotta change how you perceive it. I was lucky enough to have a 4 door where the back seat opened into the trunk and I could sleep there without the local PD harassing me.

Beware of changing time and tide

Welp. This could have been something interesting. But money don't make for entertainment. Night all.

I feel you on that. But there's a saying "closed mouths don't get fed" you'll never know how many opportunities you'll miss if you don't speak up when a potential opportunity presents itself

i wanted to see more of what you ordered though

yah I wanna know wahts in the box

recieved! thanks so much!!!!!!

Im a student, would anyone deposit me any amount of money for food and books, it would help a lot.
[email protected]
Thanks

any motherfucker begging for money isd a straight up pussy.
i make 1500 a week and spend most of it on crack and meth fuck you hungry mouths and your baby diapers.
OP do me a Favor and stop shilling out to these broke ass cucks

Im a student man, i need the money...

what do you do for 1500 ?

How could you have that amount of money and being addicted to crack instead of cocaine?