Lright, guys, I need some advice. My uncle has a girl friend. That is really a sugar baby. He doesn't know this...

lright, guys, I need some advice. My uncle has a girl friend. That is really a sugar baby. He doesn't know this. me and my sister instantly got some weird vibes from her the day we meet her. This is literally the most fucked up thing to happen in my family. Ok, so he is 46 she is 26. We were able to get her last name and we found shit. She has a bunch of felonies. Grand theft, trying to sneak heroin into a jail. Her real bf is in jail. The list goes on and on. The other people she is associated with are hard core gangsters. Bunch of gang tattoos on them. Wearing a bandana etc. The big thing is, the fact that she is cheating on my uncle. They have been together for apparently 4 years. But so has she with the real boy friend. the thing is I am 20, and way closer to her in age. How do I blackmail her and get her to do stuff for me? I would threaten to tell my uncle. If she didn't do what I want. I already saved copies from her facebook photos with her real boyfriend just in case she tries to delete them.

yesterday I met her and I got the feeling she actually like me. The funny thing is our birthdays are 2 days apart. She actually talked to me a little bit at the party get together. The thing is she literally hardly talked to anyone. and we all thought it was weird.

So I don't know if blackmailing is the right thing to do at this point. I graduate in 7 months. Then I be hopefully making the big bucks. More than my uncle. Who doesn't have any education another then high school. I could just steal her.

Fuck her, post it... Good luck not getting killed after that though

By my uncle or her gang buddies?

you shouldnt have to tell her more than once

sorry to break it to you OP ..........McDonalds pay isnt that great. cant you just fuck your sister and post pics?

leave it alone. she's going to fuck you over too and her gang buddies are going to use you like a rag

Yes if pic related, she may not have a pretty face but can still be use to dump your cum on, or in your chose, as for the blackmail dont just persuade her with the fact you will make big buck and use the blackmail material for when she want out and you still want to keep on dumping cum

I know you don't believe this story. But it is fucking true. Also, I don't work at McDonald's. I make about 12hr working a warehouse job. But once I graduate I will make more.

Alright.. so let's see the bitch op

post pics and time stamp, otherwise go fuck your self OP

Your uncle knows his shit stop being a pussy OP. Bitch has a smokin' hot body leave your uncle alone.

Wait, so it's "fucked up" that she's cheating on your uncle, but yet you want to steal her away? Also she's a grimey hood-rat with gang ties and a BF currently incarcerated, and you want to get involved with her on any level? Just how goddamn retarded are you, OP?

Getting a pay raise and a window office shouldn't be that far behind because you seem veeeeeeery smart.

OP selfie

Here is your proof

Truth is, that about right.

You are literally the biggest validation seeking and lying faggot on all of Sup Forums tonight. Put on the crown because tonight you're king faggot.

You can't steal anyone from anyone. You're a stupid fucking faggot all proud of a 12 buck an hour warehouse job. You are bottom rung motherfucker. An hiv infected convict nigger makes 12 bucks an hour in a warehouse and you think you're special? What a delusional fucktard you are.

So a girl talked to you and showed basic politeness to you in a social situation? Neat. Clearly that means you are going to be getting mad pussy. However, I'm actually real jealous of your ability to generate a superficial sense of alpha-ness from literally fucking nothing substantial. If I had your sense of delusion I would be a lot happier.

Andrew

autistic man found dead

Ah, fuck your one the gangers. I had feeling hey where some of the people on here.

yeah, my name is in the pic. Fuck the gangers know. I am get clipped.

her gang buddies will rape your boi pussy and leave you for dead

who's this

>the funny thing is our birthdays are two days apart

Yeah real fucking hilarious, faggot. This birthday situation clearly means she wants to fuck you. Scientists have proven that the opposite sex definitely wants to fuck you when they find out your birthday is near their birthday. Real funny huh?

*Sup Forums friends you masturbated to* thread.........KEK

And one of the commenters name is 'kyle' also see something about wenber, Wenger, or even wenper idk just hoping that someone would search for them so this thread can be more interesting

I am not lying. What gang is yellow bandana? Seriously do I need to be packing?

>one of the gangers

Just how autistic are you? This is so stupid on a few levels. 9/10 if troll I'm very angry a faggot like you is alive

Minions are yellow bandanna gang

Ah fuck, I am going to be ended.

BA NA NAAAA

Latin Kings you is fucked pal

Seriously I haved looked it. And it says vice lords.

Latin Kings or vice lords. Eather way I am in trouble.

I hear that DK's crew rocks those bandanas. Reminds them of when K. Rool took their food stores and almost caused them to die in the winter.

You fucked OP. When he shoots you with his coconut gun, its gonna hurt

You guys want more pics of her?

Yes. Naked ones this time. Maybe her eating a banana

I ant got nudes yet. Not unless I do the blackmailing.

Eat a banana and calm down.

she looks like a fucking busted skank so no

if you were smart you'd stay away from her, your stupid uncle, and whatever bullshit's coming down the pike for both of them

Seriously I have her on snap chat

let's see em op

26? More like 46!

Actually, she looks a bit better in this pic.

thats a ROUGH 26

>brown eyes
>duck face
dropped

Would like to cream on those tits though. Go for it OP. Give her your banana

assuming this isn't a subtle personal army request of some sort

just tell your uncle the truth, show him the proof, all y'all need to just move on. she's trouble, her people are trouble. if unc wants revenge that's his business, but don't get involved.

Bitch looks like Bishop from Aliens in drag

>yellow banana

Ah no, please no. leave me alone. I swear I won't do anything to her.