Nice arms you mean. It was never about the feet

Wezzre's everdoby ad?

Ignoring you.

You right

I'm always right.

死ね

I want to.

嘘の嘘

I'm really not in the mood for the stupid shit, Hector.

どうゆことなの?

That's part of what I mean. Don't make me translate your retarded shit when you can type like a normal person instead of using Google translate.

youtu.be/XglLE2mUdkM

I have an actual japanese keyboard, you nigger.

01010000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101111 01101111 01110000 01100101 01110010

I don't care.

Any ways how have you been?

I want to fucking kill myself.

Me too, but not right now because I feel horrible for cheating on my gf. At first I didn't care and then I did after two weeks.

Am I an asshole?

Yes, you lying, cheating fuck.

In my defense i got the best dome from an Ex co-worker

Go fuck yourself.

>I would if I could.gif

Right now I'm just pissed off and want to mercilessly beat someone to death. I would kill you myself if I could. Lying and cheating is hard to forgive.

>kill you

Bet.

I'm becoming a horrible person and I don't like but at the same time i'm losing my emotions. It happened every since I got a heart attack two weeks ago.

I don't care.

k

But yeah, I'm a horrible person

Hey.

Greetings Mer Dash.

How thicc/bad health are you to be able to get a heart attack?

You were right. I knew it the whole time, but didn't want to believe it. And now his life is fucked too, and I'm alone once again.

>that vagina

Doing strenuous work, I do work 95 hours a week. Why do you ask?

What are you, gay?

Pussy is pussy

Eh?
what happen?

I'm guessing your not to your thirties yet, and if you are, good luck to you, but having a heart attack before you're 50 is a sign of incredibly bad health/stress.

Hell no, i'm young and working in the oil field business.

Maybe, so what if I am? That pussy might turn my ass gay.

>pussy might turn me gay
>turn me gay
>gay me
>me

Nice try fbi

A lot happened. "Shia" was actually the husband of the woman I thought I fell in love with, and he lied to me because he didn't want to feel alone. Made it up and had me talking to him the whole time, and the whole time I knew it was too good to be true, but didn't want to believe it. And now his actual wife is leaving him, and he told me the truth. Part of me just wants revenge for him doing the ultimate betrayal and breach of trust when I knew I should have listened to my gut. I'm more angry at myself for not listening to my intuition and being stupid enough to think that I had something going for once.

What the fuck did he do.

You dumb nigger, I can't believe you actually fell for that.

He tried to get me to send a dick pick to him, tell me you didn't do that.

Damn, that sucks.
It's hard to turn down someones affection though. Easy to get pulled into something like that.

As in what did he lie about.

You send everyone dick pics.

id like to see you try cunt

I've yet to do that Gerald and I do not want my penis on the internet. The only person who has seen my penis was a couple of whore's a paid and a drunk ex co-worker

Is there a version of this without cream pie and cum everywhere?

It doesn't matter now.

I did a lot of stupid shit to not feel alone. He did too.

He still loves me. He just let himself get too sucked into RP, then it let to multiple personalities. He's sorry, but it doesn't make it hurt less when my entire life has been nothing but going against my intuition, and getting stabbed in the back for it.

I could and I would. I've lived through a lot of bullshit that has made me a cold, broken bastard who would hurt and kill if given the chance.

no gf has seen it?
Hell, mile's all over the internets. I've posted me in a mare, and years ago I used to post me in a husky.

I dont think so, the file name is the FA file name if you want to look it up.

>mfw a fat & autistic 14 year old is gonna try to kill me
>mfw fists vs .40

You are always a drama queen, I'll give you that. But killing yourself is not a smart idea, especially over one stupid relationship.

Even I wouldn't do that to you, make some real friends and don't ever post penis.

My current gf and my exes haven't not seen it. They are too pure and I didn't rush things. Fucked up thing is I cheated on my gf last week after I got a heart attack and I regret it.

Yeah, that's fairly normal though i think. not just for you.

i disagree i think killing yourself is a very viable option

lmao what a stupid drama cunt. Oooh I'm so sad, I has nobodies... Man the fuck up and become a productive, social member of the species or let your DNA die with you plz.

I think you are a prime example of when someone should kill themself.

this tbh

I'm 20, in decent shape, and I'm out for blood. Try me.

I wasn't going to kill myself. The whole day I've just been thinking about killing others, but trying to hide it. I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm just done.

I am, you stupid faggot. It makes me want to kill more.