>7/10

hoe thats been hitting on me for weeks now in college
>9/10
>top grades in college
>smokes
>lost all her friends due to intrigue
>likes to suck cock when she's sad to hide her problems

WHICH Sup Forums WHICH

Can we get some more info on each? based on what you have said tho i'd pick the first one because the other is a smoker, also the friends thing is irrelevant since when the first girl moves to your city she wont have friends there.

Think long term here

If you're considering it then you don't really love your girlfriend so you should let her go and move on and find someone who loves her. Nice trips

My gf's cons is that she's mentally unstable and too dependant of me so idk that might be good at some point

And the second girl's cons is that she's totally a smoker in public. I mean during interval she's always seen smoking and drinking. At 9pm ffs

Get fit and join the Roman Army, so you could take on the barbarian hordes, then your purchase of that lorica segmentata is justified.

Why not both?

I'm a bit scared that's all. We had a pregnancy scare recently and I'm backing up a bit... And this other girl she's attractive and smart ... and she lives in my building

I love my girlfriend and this other girl makes me feel confused

Is cheating something a _real_ man would do

what do you want ?

the hoe will eventually cheat on you, because she's a hoe.

My view on this is opt 1, but if it becomes clear she's too much of a ball and chain or someone who's a non-future cancer patient comes along go for her.

Weighing the pros and cons, it seems like sticking with the gf may be better. If she's too reliant on you then maybe confront her. Someone who smokes and drinks a lot can be hard to deal with unless you do too.

Doesn't matter how hot, don't date a smoker.

Bang her once or twice before your gf gets back, as long as you think you can get away with it.

Then marry your gf and live a happy life knowing what you got away with, feeling like a stud.

Also mentally unstable > smoker

Every girl's mentally unstable. How crazy are we talking? Just cutting and shit?

Yes.

both

just don't introduce em to each other and what's the problem?

Stay with your gf. That's the only long-term solution.

>this other girl makes me feel confused

then you don't love your girlfriend. You're only attracted to her sexually.

Stick with the first one but help her become more independent, mentally

That's the problem with people these days. They meet one girl, think theyre really super attractive and therefore they "love them". Then comes another attractive girl, or more than one, and suddenly they "love both" and "get confused"

Welcome to having not loved anyone at all yet

Stop right there criminal scum

Or better yet, drop both and be ashamed that you think you can just fucking play around with relationships like a faggot

You're an irresponsible retard.
Stay with the first one and don't fuck up, user.

Don't ruin what you've already got for some 9/10 that you'll just want to forget in a year. If you already get your dick wet from an obviously deeper connection, then what's the point in going after this thirsty ass hoe?

reliable or immature character for long term relationship - no hard decision. just think. in the meantime, the latter sucks my cock because you weren't there.