Hey b

Hey b,

I'm really interested in becoming a sissy/trap. But I don't know where to start. I'm 18, slightly feminine and do cross dress. I'm not very passable, but it's pretty decent for where I am now.

Does anyone here have tips on how to achieve trap looks? Pic related, it's how I want to look.

keep it in the fag threads

sage

Haha faggot
Sage

Show us some skin first.

el clasico peron de la suerte

i need this in my fucking country man !

Well there are lot of things you can do in terms of your body, but I think the best place to start is getting on craigslist and having a lot of anonymous sex with men. Getting addicted to swallowing cum and getting cum up your ass will help drive you to completing your sissy makeover.

That's gay

>Sage
>2017

Why do you have small lady tits?

>sissy/trap. Bu
100%

It all depends on your body structure. Show us what you look like.

>sage
What the fuck are you talking about? Is that your secret codeword for traps?
Fuck you, it's anons like you that are ruining Sup Forums with your constant traps and mental illness threads with your rosemary and thyme codewords.
I miss the old Sup Forums

KeK
Nice one buddy

hey look, a newfag

checked

>I miss the old Sup Forums
>doesn't know what sage means

notsureifbait.jpg

google says thats some trap called sue lightning

is this nigga serious?

her vids arent great

stills are ok

Post pics and we guide you

The thought of that sound so appealing, how hard is it to find someone that will let me suck their cock and cum in my mouth?

op I know this is wierd, but would it be ok if I posted a picture of my dick? It's only 5.5 inch and I don't know if it's good or not.

I'm not the other dude but it's not hard at all lmao. Go to personals>men seeking men> casual encounters...in my area there probably 30+new posts a day and you can post your own if you'd like. It's amazing litteraly sex whenever I want. I'm also 18 and want to be a trap but for now just cross dress till I find my daddy

I'm not the other dude but it's not hard at all lmao. Go to personals>men seeking men> casual encounters...in my area there probably 30+new posts a day and you can post your own if you'd like. It's amazing litteraly sex whenever I want. I'm also 18 and want to be a trap but for now just cross dress till I find a daddy that treats me good

go visit /lgbt/, they have threads like /agp/ that usually has a few femboi/trap aesthetic guides.

basically exercise your legs and ass by running and doing a variety of glute exercises, avoid red meat, take vitamins, use coconut oil for nice lustrous hair

obviously there's more to it than that but go looking

you.. you're joking right? the old Sup Forums? what are you 15?

BUENO BUENO BUENO BUENO
>BUENO
SHOW FEET PLS ,FOR RATE YOU :)