strawpoll.com/4dzryya6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Where is the template?

inside

:)

I propose a ban on meta threads

>inb4 the 10 haters whining about grimesposting
Get lost, suckers. Deal with Choa-posting now.

t. grimesposter

me too.
>meta threads are now banned. thank you, have a great day

Choa and grimesposting needs to stop

i'm fairly certain the choa posts are just one guy ban evading

No shit

Sigh, here we go again, now you'll attract that superobsessive guy that writes paragraph-long replies to anyone that dislikes his waifu.

I'll just write everything that pisses him off in one post so he can only reply to this one post and then leave the thread:

- Grimes sucks
- Grimes will not even be remembered in 5 years
- Grimes' albums are full of fillers and you know it
- Grimes has no sense for melody
- Grimes DOES sound like many other synthpop artists
- There are only 3-4 of you superobsessive fans spamming her all the time (as even the “Bjork vs Grimes” poll showed (Bjork 56 votes, Grimes 4 votes))
- The poll about "Grimes makes bad music" wasn't fake
- Grimes IS NOT and will never be better than most acclaimed female artists (not to mention there’s a retard among you who claims she’s better than Mozart), inb4 “hurr durr opinions are subjective, core beliefs”
- Grimes is bad at playing instruments as she admitted herself
- The aggregate rating of a few thousand votes on RYM (which you cry about being a “nerd site”) about Grimes’ albums is more informative than 3-4 grimesfags calling her music “perfect!!!”, “masterwork!!!”, “10/10!!!” etc., also that Metacritic score again shows opinion of like 30 critics, how are they more relevant than some thousand voters?
- Grimes likes being blacked by ASAP Rocky and other people

i for one welcome our choa overlords

Stop all the rap threads, it's not music.

- Grimes is a singles artists with some decent singles but pretty mediocre albums, her albums lack as whole pieces
- Grimes did a music video about objectifying men
- Grimes is gender neutral / gender fluid / whatever the hip tranny term currently is
- Grimes has an ugly / non-attractive face, body etc.
- Grimes is a waifu and your general threads consist of pics for her for masturbating to (which was further proven when you declined to discuss her in a thread with an unflattering lead photo of her)

- Some grimesfags are very racist (as shown that one time when you started insulting a so-called '''hater''' for being a pajeet)

- Grimesfags are hypocritical because they attack people that say something about her looks for “not discussing her music”, but their threads mostly consider of discussion of things related to her and not her music directly

Here, did I list all the common things that this guy gets mad about?
Note: these are not my personal opinions, I just collected all the things that piss of this guy and about which he writes a paragraph-long reply

Feel free to add some more so he can reply to all of them at once and then leave the thread in peace. Thank you in advance!

That guy is grimes

This is what will happen to Grimey as well if grimesfags don't stop

Bro it's just grimes shitposting about herself and sometimes her friends

It's grimes' shilling PR team that posts that all the time, just ignore them

I forgot bjork did that. Lost some respect desu

damn

>he wasted so much time writing that wall of bullshit
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Just admit that you're obsessed with her, dipshit.

So we're just going to ignore the fact that Sup Forums has turned into 80% shitposting and 5% actual music discussion?

Can't remember the last time I talked about contemporary music on here.

that's nothing new

Sup Forums is for memes

always has been, newfig :^)

>turned into

Grimes you suck

Imagine being such a fucked up autist to stalk all her threads day in day out to gather that crap (written by you, I'm sure of that). Get a life you pathetic obsessive moron and stop caring about what other people do. What's next, are you going to hurt her?

Nothing new. Sup Forums always has been crap. People just look with rose tinted glasses in the past and forget how bad really was.

It looks prepared though doesn't it

The reporter was harassing her son apparently. Watch interviews where she talks about it. You'll understand.

Choa posting is done by a really autistic guy but grimesposting is done by like 5 really autistic guys so it's more problematic.

on the video from the incident she only said to Bjork "Welcome to Vancouver"

>also that Metacritic score again shows opinion of like 30 critics, how are they more relevant than some thousand voters?
The critics are far more relevant. They know more about music unlike a bunch of virgin nerds who barely know their name. People read critics' reviews not those amateurish reviews. You better bet that most people care more about a P4K review than a nerd's review.

You millennials need to stop wasting your MONEY and LIFE on this SHIT WEBSITE and HOBBY like MY SON DOES!!! You know you could own a house and have a wife like I did in my 20s! Stop wasting your life on obscure records! Get some responsibility in your life!!

Yeah but that same reporter had been following her around and trying to talk to her son which was pissing off bjork.

oh, alright

well, that seems a bit more reasonable

Lie

>Stop wasting your life
>get a wife
You're giving me mixed signals here...

This place feels deader than ever. Like the soul slipped out a while ago and we're all screwing around on a corpse. Or something. Publish me.

Exactly. It feels a lot slower and threads die after like 5-6 replies on average now.

So when you faggots make ironic shitposts don't forget that it's just going to make newfags do that shit unironically. This is why every board on Sup Forums is always getting worse.

i've noticed that too
i wonder why

I remember a time when posting grunge and Nirvana would have gotten your thread shitposted to hell.

Now theres threads calling RHCP patrician lmao

yeah, it's a well-known fact that it's the same guy doing it day after day

you boo boo
you t
you turn down
you thirsty
tell em shut the fuck up

It's grimes you stupid fucking idiot. it's really not that hard to put those overt efforts into context, the haters are actually part of it too

>being so terribly delusional

I'd like to take the opportunity to have a survey on the age of the people here. Here you can confess without getting banned:

strawpoll.com/4dzryya6

This. Before you post ask what you're adding. There's enough dross here already.

That proves nothing. There are plenty of Grimes fans here. Unless you have the IPs you can't prove shit.

No, we actually used to discuss new music that would come out.

There usually was always a healthy punk, emo, psychedelic, noise rock, noise, shoegaze, rap, and/or ambient thread going on.

Now it's just kpop, meme rap and shitposting.

Sup Forums is dead honestly

I still come here out of habit and being an autistic piece of shit who needs a website to talk about old obscure jpop and postpunk. The other day though I turned on my old desktop PC, hasn't been touched since 2015 but is full of old ass Sup Forums memes from 2010-2015 and looking at those it's staggering how much better the content used to be. Now we have no memes and the music taste is shittier than ever.

Sup Forums scared off the patricians so now it's just 14 year old altrighters who unironically like rhcp and limp bizkit and meme rap

That's why you've gotta evolve and start listening to metal, friend.

These.

ITT:

Plot twist: that autist who monitors every move of her fanbase here and screenshot their posts is her.

Good thing that he often signs his posts with "HA HA HA HA HA" as in this one:
so that we can easily identify his cancer

not enough james ferraro generals

>What's next, are you going to hurt her?
That-s reserved for the Grimes' Ricardo, also known as the Hand Tattoo Guy

Holy shit, his posts surely are autistic. I feel kinda sad for the guy

Hmmm

That person is either massively underage or massively autistic. I can't choose, can someone help me?

Great taste

he'll assault grimey soon

Now that's a serious threat

Why is this thread being occupied by grimesfags? What is their goal here?

To shit up Sup Forums as much as possible with their goblin waifu.

don't listen to grimes it makes you retarded
i'm fucking serious
even looking at her makes you a bit zoned out

think twice

HA HA HA HA HA you're a numbskull. Get a life cretin.

> I can't choose, can someone help me?
Yes. You're projecting too much. You're either massively underage or massively autistic. Now leave.

Something did work in the past. You pushed it. You were very immature to put that pressure on me and then wonder why that magic was lost. In an environment that was quickly changing and becoming unsafe to be confident in myself. But i don't think you ever knew what you were doing, you shouldn't have been invading my life like that in the first place. You shouldn't be happy to keep someone locked out but you are and you celebrate that. You still occasionally expect me to donate something from my soul when you just spent all day ignoring me. I'm just a dog to you

We need to find a way to encourage more musical discussion here. Normally music discussion here is just "this sucks" or "this is good" or calling something pleb/patrician without any explanation whatsoever. Not to mention that normally the albums these threads are about are either Sup Forumscore or new releases which already have 5 other threads in the catalog or have been discussed to death.

Sup Forums is already shit. Your mother is goblin waifu. She raised a shitposting prick like you.

You actually might be autistic or something

(You)

me you

>being this meta autist
your life must really suck if you scavenge her threads for posts to trigger your dull life. ur pathetic.

la la la la la

I am unemployed and make shitty noise death grips beats and suck tranny dick bro my life is the fuckign worst

Grimes posters and that dumb kpop whore choa or whatever needs to be banned on sight. Mods on this board are fucking garbage.

>your mother is goblin waifu
pic related?

p a t h e t i c

We're really not going to point out that clear and obvious cancer killing this board?

Rap is arguably the dominant American genre right now and it is next to impossible to have a discussion about a contemporary hip-hop album with it getting derailed.

I bet you blame Sup Forums for all your failures

Rap is shit tbqf so

Nope. Just destroying this website.

it's funny how moo complained about grimesposting and now they have to deal with the intense and relentless choaposting. you deserve that for being pricks to grimesfans. payback time.

choa isn't a whore you stupid moron

musikchan for discussion

Sup Forums - music for shitposting

But the choaposter mostly operates in grimesthreads, and annoys the grimesfags way more than he annoys anyone else. Payback.

Choa isn't repulsive so fine by me.

finally some respect around here

grimes out choa in

HAIL CHOA

Yeah the frequency of Sup Forums derailments is annoying as fuck. One thing that really bugs me is they assume that everyone on Sup Forums shares their views. They talk about racists as being "our guys" and anyone that disagrees has to leave and go to reddit or tumblr. A lot of these people are probably kids that came to Sup Forums during the election. It didn't used to be like this.

I didn't say I liked her, I just said shes not as vile and nasty looking as Grimes.

So you're admitting that this is actually a stealth Grimes thread?