Would you like to be a slave trader and selling young women? Would you support laws to make it legal?

Would you like to be a slave trader and selling young women? Would you support laws to make it legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/i-still-unload-this-man-is-a-nullo-who-removed-his-1645409616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women should be sold. They're all whores and contribute nothing to society. They should be possessions.

Cheap or expensive, depending on what you're looking for.

I refuse to believe a nigress from mozambique is worth more than a paki

Huh, i rent a cleaning lady for that much.

You're telling me I can buy one?

>paki
Not all of them are. Also, the paki stock is mostly physically fucked up.

I assume those numbers are for a night or some other short term arrangement. Well, for the white women anyway.

>Iraqi girl so expensive because Iraqi slavers are rich.

>capitalism inflating the essentially worthless.

Now that's a business mind right there.

Shame, i don't even want a sex slave. I just want someone to clean my house and dishes and laundry so I don't have to.

I'm in the wrong business! Fuck, anything but this is clearly the wrong business!

holy SHIT Pakistanis are a steal

You think those numbers are impressive? Here is the cost when slavery was legal. Help make women slavery legal and get in on that profitable business on day one.

no. slavery is immoral. niggers arent human though so we can enslave them instead.

There's a billion of them, they're mostly fugly and smell like poo.

They're at cost.

>someone to clean
I feel you Sup Forumsrother. I've got a lot of work around the house that I'd rather not have to do.

Oh. Never mind then. Damn shame.

I disagree but I still would have options under a return to slavery.

Wait so I could get $34.8k if I become a slave??

I'd love to serve a man as his sex slave, but to plasure him I'm also ready to be forced to do manual slave labour.

Maybe we should split the cost of one? I'll take Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. You can have Monday, Wednesday, Friday and will give her Sunday off.

We're not monsters after all

That's an average price. Think about all the fat, ugly, old, disabled people that are likely slaves. Those wouldn't fetch a good price. Just keep you're buisness in young, healthy and fit slaves and you'll be earning the billions in no time.

I'm extremely submissive and also very indecisive, and I would thus LOVE to serve as a maid or a slave, since it would be comfortable to just always be told exactly what I need to do..

You're previous master gets $34.8k. What you get is the pleasure of serving.

>Sunday off.
But Sunday is the day that I get off. (you see what I did there)

I'm sure there is someone out there for you but that person is not me. Sorry, Sup Forumsrother.

I've got $35k. How available are you? Do you like the N.W. of the US?

Who would diaper their slaves?

>believing pakis are worth anything

I'll take mine clit free please.

They make fine bomb mules or bullet catchers.

That's the point

Is there an age limit? I'll do it if I get em young.

Cute as fuck.

>Is there an age limit?
I'm just asking the question. You figure out what would make sense. Personally, women as a whole would be bound to slavery. So, all ages.

I hear that you could live that life if you'd like. There's some subset of the BD/SM world that has real world trading of subs. Well, that's what I hear.

What about the SW U.S? I'd keep your genitals on you, but locked in a cage. You could be my domestic slave and cocksheathe.

Don't lie to twink-user. Don't play with his heart like that.

What am I lying about?

Different guy, but do you have the means to support a 24/7 slave? Most don't....

>What am I lying about?
I'm just a bit protective over him is all.

Hmmm true. He should post pics though.

Now I bet there's a story...

This. Women are worthless except for sex and raising children.

How much do they really eat,huh? Chains are a one time cost. Food is only a couple hundred. A large dog crate will work fine for a bed. Where is the cost, user?

Traps are gay.

A couple hundred extra is more than some have apparently. I've seen lots of posts on FL where people want 24/7 property but want the slave to work outside the home. That's lots of autonomy. If I can run away at any time I'm not a slave.

>You look at adult work
>You are over 80% are Romanian
>You realise most have probably been sold off to the sex trade

Fug.

Why is that, user?

That's the norm? Well, maybe my averagely employed ass should head on over to FL. I guess I'd seem rich if that's my competition.

Sauce?

well. I have no real knowledge but I'd suggest a seperate, maybe soundproof room for them. that and quality chains and cuffs (assuming you don't just do iron chains) will cost like 400 or so for a good set that wont break. So i'd say the real cost is making sure they cant stab you in the back.

humiliated diaper slave

Yes apparently. I'd love to talk to you there if you do.

Personally I like the idea of being captured into slavery, kept thereafter, and not allowed to escape. A life of domestic servitude would be a useful life and give me purpose I lack. I wish I were female so I were more desirable property.

Uhhhh, no, because I have been outside.

Really? Well I mean it must exist since slavery does exist. Just somehow need to get into the circles. I genuinely would be happy to just serve men for the rest of my life..
Well, I'm from northern europe.. I'd love to live in the US though. And all thenfun seems to happen there anyways.. Awww.. well, i guess chastity is better than nothin else.. although I do dream for full removal. What about at least castration, to increase the effectiveness of female hormones? :3 I love cocks, they are so beautiful. And they look so damn tasty...

>testicles and penis being removed
You looking to be a nullo?
gawker.com/i-still-unload-this-man-is-a-nullo-who-removed-his-1645409616

Awww, it's ok, femanon.

Maybe sound proofing would be a good investment if pain play is part of the arrangement. I'm not so afraid of being stabbed in the back from an BD/SM slave arrangement.

>I genuinely would be happy to just serve men for the rest of my life..
Make it happen, user. Live your dream.

RIP

>maybe i just need convincing..
No one is going to pay for you sight-unseen. user needs to see what he's asking to care for. A pic or two seems called for user.

If mecessary Id like to have a simple full- or part-time job, i.e. manual labor or something very repetetive and boring to get some money. Of course my master would keep all my cash and bank card and would control the account my wage goes to. It would all be his.
Why soundproof? Although if my genitals were removed and I wasnt fucked in my ass either I might become frustrated for not getting any sexual pleasure or satisfaction. But hopefully not. I actually think its hot and exciting haha. But it's important the chains last long. I also need access to other rooms to clean them daily and to kitchen to prepare your food if you want. And of course bathroom. But slaves probably arent allowed to use the same bathroom as master. For example what if master wanted to use the bathroom after me and there was an unpleasent smell? That would be embrassing and not suitable. And if we needed it at the same time, then I'd rather pee my oants than let master wait, but then that makes a mess obviously i would clean it though.
Yes, I want to be fully nullified. And wanted for years. I want to do it to show my true devotion to being a servant to a man.
I mean obviosly I would show myself, just afraid to do it here in public where it can be linked to everything I said..

>I would show myself, just afraid
You know that your unease isn't relevant. You're not in danger and you've had a request made of you. I don't like how insubordinate you're being.

So do you tip her on her back and hope you dont get splinters in your nuts?

Damn man. I can't see cutting off the boys. Then again, I can't imagine being gay so I guess there are things I just don't get.

Oh boy here we go with more Internet wannabe doms who think immediate automatic compliance from strangers demonstrates their dominance

That's clearly a shipping container. You could fuck her in it but I'd suggest removing her first.

Maybe in kik or something.. not here, at least today. Sorry :(
Aww.. Do you just not want to cut them yourself or do you not want me to lose them at all? I can easily get someone else to cut me. In fact I think I could even do it myself, maybe do it online in a live-stream where people can pay to watch me. All profits would be yours obviously. And if you really love to look of balls in the sack, there are fake testies available that I could substitute the real deal with...

Mozambique $1? I would like 10 please

Sorry user, I'm not the SW offer. I was just saying that I don't get the desire to chop off the D&Bs. I don't need to understand. I'm not attracted to men but I understand how others could be but I can't even get to that point with this castration stuff.

10 Sold to user. That will be $10 for the slaves and $23,456 for shipping.

1943, Imagine the train rolls up, hmm....strong legs, ok, left, strong arms...left....Old lady, showers to the right, fat lady, to the right. Young girl, take her to my room...

Good luck with the aids dear sir

Fuck of course it's a trick