Ok Sup Forums serious question. I work a shit job that pays my bills but doesn't leave me much else...

Ok Sup Forums serious question. I work a shit job that pays my bills but doesn't leave me much else. There is a disgusting ham planet at my work that is desperate for physical contact. She offered me $100 to fuck her. She would want me to come over two or three times a week to fuck her and she'd pay me $100 each night I came over. She's not attractive at all and says she hasn't had sex in 5 years and I actually believe her. I could really use an extra $200-$300 a week should I just suck it up and mount the manatee?

Pic not related

post a pic of her or someone that looks like her

Yes

can you post a pic of someone similar to her?

give it a shot, is she one of those passable fatties that has a good face and doesn't reek of corpse?

i mean if its bad enough you cant look at her probs not LUL

Yes but only if the lights are off

Why not? Your getting a load off (literally) and getting paid for it

Unless the pussy smells disgusting or something, pussy is pussy. It doesn't matter a whole lot. I've hooked up randomly through CL and FL and honestly the different girls of varying attractiveness felt pretty much the same when I got inside them

at least get yourself an Xbox and a pizza

Problem solved

No she's not passable at all. She's hygienic atleast and doesn't smell. I mean yea she has big tits but the gut really ruins it. Flabby arms a wide but somehow flat butt.

fuck her and use the money to buy bitcoin

I'm still broke paypal.me/thebrokeboi

YES, that's my dream. Become a man whore and get paid. Couple of hours per week. I'm good looking and a fuck really good I'd get paid really well. :( Ten hours per week, that's 4000 dollars :/

I think I'm just gonna do it. I'll kill a pint of vodka first then just do the deed.

Just post a pic and we'll answer your question

I'm not getting it by the hour I'm getting $100 and I have to stay the whole night.

OP if you dont do it your the biggest faggot of them all.

Same guy.

Okay let's not be greedy and do 5 hours a week. Work during weekdays one hour each day. I wouldn't want to get hard more than once a week day fucking ugly beach whales. That's 2000 dollars no stress during my PhD work. I'd be great

If she's STD free, go for it OP... you've got nothing to lose

That's not enough man. Fuck it.

Just fuck her and make the cash! if she was hot you would be paying. Don't let your boys know

What's fl?

Got any pics OP?

Honestly if it were me id totally do it, but I like fat chicks and some pretty nasty stuff.

FetLife. Appeal to their kinks and you can fuck around with them. Girls get spammed like hell there so try to write something half intelligent.

Florida

so $1200/month to fuck her? how bad can it be?

throw her face in the pillow and fuck her doggy. Slamming a fat chick from behind is pretty fun once you realize you can really hit em around without hurting them

I just talked to her and we worked out some details. She wants me to start tonight and I have no excuse not to so wish me luck boys. This will either be ok or its gonna suck big time.

Hygienic? Check
Doesn't smell bad? Check
Pussy? Check
Paying you money? Check
Not passable at all? Really nigga, really?

Stay gay fagot. She has the same shit job as you. The math does not compute.

Good luck mate!

I recently called a fatty I had hooked up with once again because I had been pretty dry for a while and I could barely get half chub with her. I guess I can't fuck fatties anymore.
user, as long as you can get it up with her, go for it.

She's ugly and out weighs me by 75lbs.

you should ask for a bit more

go for it, pussy is pussy and money is awesome

She has money on her own. Works so her parents keep paying for her rent. She's a lazy unambitious ham planet.

I'd definitely mooch off her and stick it in her as long as it doesn't get serious

That's exactly what I'm worried about. Her thinking it will turn into something but I already said yes so here we go anyways.

i think the idea of being used as a sex object sounds fucking awesome personally

WORTH

That's beautiful; user.
Banging a fat girl on a regular basis and taking her parents money to do it.
Nigger, you would be stupid to pass this shit up
She is a fatty so she will be down for anything. Tell her that you want to stick it in her butthole, she will let you stick it in her butthole. Tell her that you want to invite a friend, she will be down for that too. You are looking at having a fucking gold mine of kinks. She will suck your friend off in the middle of a bar if you ask her to. I want to be you.

Don't really know who's gonna be in control yet I don't know what her kinks are yet. And I'm being paid so it's not like I can do whatever I want unless that's what she's into. Whole lotta shit to figure out starting tonight.

Women don't pay for it though. She's super desperate which means you have tons of power.

See if she is a big nipple slut op. If she is, you can make her a soaking mess with nipple play before and after easy, and you can probably get her on hucow play with breast pumps after a few months

Hell if she is really good desperate, you can get her to induce lactation and drink her own milk

I promise you it's not as sexy as all that. It could be, but this girl is really ugly. I took two shots already but I don't want to drunk drive so I'm gonna wait till I get there to drink the rest. I'll make a follow up thread tomorrow and tell you how it went. Ok I'm out I gotta go do this thing. Fuck.

Good luck. Don't be a pussy - own it. You're in charge, so act like it.

Good luck you magnificent bastard

LOL @ all these pathetic virgins in this thread!
Idk OP, shit sounds pretty fucked up. If she's the one paying u she's going to expect more than just a Kwik 2 minute drunk pounding and cuddle.
>at least wear condom

Captcha: smart call

Does that change that she's a living body without offensive smells? Once your dick gets in that pink, it will forget about the weight a bit. I'm talking passable my nigga but ideal.

That or doggy that bitch. You avoid face and gut contact.

Passable NOT* ideal. Typo.

This. Sex is sex dude. You don't have to tell anyone about it if you don't want to, but plenty of dudes have good fat girl stories.

ignore her face and just fuck most men pay to get laid by disgusting ham prostitutes

It's a trap! She definitely has an STD. Even ugly girls have no problem finding someone to fuck

Okay,
So apart from the extra income,
Lets talk about the potential for Sexual harassment claims and complications that may arise at your work because of this arrangement.
I mean technically it makes you a prostitute so you may also need to look at the legal implications depending on what state you are in.

So End of the day, If she's not discrete about it, and the morning after at work goes to everyone "HEY I PAID user $100 TO FUCK ME AND HE DID!" to everyone at your place of work.
And management follows it up with local police,
I dunno man, that seem worth it to you?