Is it possible in any conceivable reality for someone to have sex with their biological daughter and maintain a...

Is it possible in any conceivable reality for someone to have sex with their biological daughter and maintain a positive relationship? It seems impossible but it's all I think about.

just rape her

No it is not and never will be possible. As much as you may want to do it you must overcome your urges. Engaging in a relationship of this manner can cause serious irreparable psychological damage to both party's involved. I saw it happen first hand to an extended family member.

I know you're right...

Post more pics i wanna jerk off to her

In the moment you won't question that it's worth it because cmon look at her but both of you will end up regretting it and have a terrible relationship. Best you can do is jerk to her pics m8

Ex gf tried to an hero because of this, so I would say no.

Okay saying that first part doesn't help.

>bioLOGical

Same guy that said id jerk off to her....go for it dude i just wanna see her nudes she's hot asf...cmon man i know u have better pics than this

Nah just ask her to fuck she'll be down

Here.

Just wanna be honest, that's how it goes for a lot of taboo sexual urges. The risk is thrilling and the act can be amazing but most people regret it

Maybe if you lived in an enclosed community, and her mom was gone...
But in any place in regular society? Hell no, maybe you could get away with brainwashing her if She was a little kid but once she went outside, watched tv, used internet or talked to regular people she would realise she is a fuck up

So no, unless you go live in a farm and keep her isolated lol

Can we get some Ass Shots of Madison or Maddie??

Correction. She'd be told over and over again by a society based on lies that she's a fuck-up, and she'd eventually believe it and become fucked up. Unfortunately, this is hard to avoid though.

I'm hoping so, I'm making progress with mine but I'm worried about the future.
Pic related

raping ur daughter has to be the easiest move ever.

Get a roofie, put it in her fucking ice cream, wait till she goes to bed. have fun. She'll be like wtf but won't think anything near rape since you're her parent, and you got a free night with her body.

Same guy here...ill just be fapfag from here on out....that last one got my dick semi chubbed....let me go with the classic retort: tits or gtfo. I think u like the idea of me jerking it to your sexy fucking daughter. Post more or anything nude ill fucking cum tribute this shit so hard

just pay a prostitute that looks like her to dress up in her clothes and fuck her

its more common than you would think

fake story

... well... I mean I guess it could be possible of neither party knew that they were biologically related that way...? ...and if one were infertile?

Because the main issue then, assuming both parties are down, are 3rd parties butting in and causing pressure, legally or otherwise. That pressure either comes in during the "wooing" phase or after when the girl is pregnant and out comes some 3 eyed mutant with a club foot.

Not at all.

lol you can't be Evelyn's dad stfu?

As soon as Madison R adds me on snapchat i'm gonna offer her $20 for a nude pic and post it her every morning

$20 are you retarded?

There are no nudes...
Ive looked into it actually. Nothing satisfying.
No.

You've obviously never been on Tor before. Countless parents fucking their kids, getting their dicks sucked.

Somehow the children love them to death.

Didn't you make this thread last night?

Shit ill chip in on that

Kik me puotesr. I'm the of her.

If you're an attractive enough guy getting her drunk and alone is really all you'll need to test the waters

Fapfag here.....look, to give u a fully informed answer im going to have to be fully informed. Really what does MOM look like? Is she a hottie like the daughter or is she a fat oinker?

Inconvenient trips

greentext pls

Who the fuck is Evelyn.

Kek nice dubz do i smell a get bread

Dubz replying to dubs wow much get serious lack of tits tho

Do you have kik?

dubs replying to dubs replying. GET THREAD

>Old Boy

post a picture of yourself. Want to know if you're attractive or not.

It's a copypasta at this point. These threads has been created nonstop for a while now.

Damn but u broke the chain
Its okay i forgive you, excuse me while i get

>implying he wasn't psychologically scarred and had to hide the fact from his daughter for the rest of their lives

Ok i am saving ss of this in case ANYTHING happens to her or if I see something weird I will make a fake fb acc to tell her, fuck you

Darling, just darling.
Are you close to her?
Has she expressed any emotions or feelings towards you more than just a father /daughter relationship?
If she has not - then clearly it is just your own desires working.

If on the other hand, she has come to depend upon you for emotional support - and what teen doesn't have emotions - then it may be a sign she is seeking attention, validation, even intimacy.

Um, I don't think I'm gonna do that
You do realise she's willing and actually initiates stuff

better fix that get

It's possible. I fuck my older sister regularly

yeah but i don't want to post it, you post urs

hide your eyes or something, if you are scared of identity theft.

Whatever you say sick fuck, if sheis its your fault and I will make a post blaming you bye

No, you don't

Was it your member that extended into your family?

she ugly tho

She is a nigger, she is almost sub-human

That doesn't count

Hahaha shut up

(OP)
She is stunning.
Looks to be about 5'2"
Moar pictures please.

1. I don't blame you.
2. Not a chance in hell.

Walk on on her masturbating and offer to lend a hand. Go fucking ham on that pussy and cum on her whore mouth. Realise what you've done, become erroded mentally by the guilt and then an hero leaving your daughter not only corrupted but fatherless. You can do it.

I understand why, damn. I've only seen this work out ever with mom on son and even that requires very particular circumstances.

post feet

omg, such a cutie...
how did you get these pix?
Did she give them to you or did you raid her phone?

What would happen if you casual just asked her to sit on daddy's lap. Really.

She's beautiful and smart. If you listen to your dick you'll break her. Don't break her. Go jerk into the toilet and think about your life choices.

Like I said though, she's the one who's pushing it, it's not one sided.

kys whitenight fag

story time

All stuff she posts online

So here's the thing - does she have a boyfriend? Certainly is pretty enough and old enough.

So if she has a boyfriend, and lets assume she does, then dear old Dad is just that...Dear old Dad...

The likelihood of anything more than a peck on the cheek seems very unlikely.

Further, if you were to try and take advantage of her - her first contact would be to the boyfriend - who would need to whiteknight the event and become a real ass in the process.

Now if she does not have a current boyfriend, then we might have something to work with...

Doesn't matter. When she's a broken person on fucking meth later on it's gonna be your fault.

Fuck off rapist

gtfo you degenerated fuck

She is single

Real original

Suck my big black dick

Real original

It was authentic not original.

Oh

Dubs logged

so really - this is driving me crazy. I can't image how you are dealing with this inner desire you must feel.

Is the mom in the picture? If she is not, then perhaps your daughter could be in a position where she comes to depend upon you for emotional support. its during these quiet times when she is feeling needy that she might accept an offer for a hug or perhaps an invite to just sit on your lap.

the way she dresses in the pictures clearly signals she wants acceptance and touch. Don't you see that?

Positive for who, exactly?

Girls who've been raped by their fathers, learn early that they can feel loved, or that they can feel safe. But they can never feel both at once.

Letting her own her own sexuality is a gift. It costs you... whatever. But no matter how hard you have to work to give her that gift, she'll benefit more than it cost.

More pics pls. Beautiful af

Damn. Hot outfit. May i ask how old she is?

you're killing me.
is she sexual active - do you know?
Have you ever done anything sexual with her?

Cute

19 now* her age varies in these pictures.
She's had a few boyfriends so, yes. And no, nothing that couldn't be written off the next day.