How did you meet your gf/fuck buddy Sup Forums?

How did you meet your gf/fuck buddy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/twisted-paedo-who-posed-teenage-2795559
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tagged.com I guess Tinder is similar, but I've never used that. 90% of the girls I met were DTF. I nailed 12 chicks from that site in the course of just a couple of years. Six of them were first date fucks. I never thought it could be so easy. God bless the Internets.

fetlife

tinder

world of warcraft.

At work, been fucking her for almost a year now

intern at my company...she's 21 and im 34.

been going on for the last month.

I haven't

Did a stagedive at a deathmetal concert into nothing-> ground. Passed out. She took me up. Meet 2 days later to sell her weed. So on...

At high school. Girl AIM'd me randomly-- Met her at bowling alley and played pool.

11 years later we're married with a 6 year old.

then gtfo

she was the friend of a girl who wanted to fuck my friend...

Funny facts :
>she was the biggest bitch on earth, speaking down to everybody, always complaining, I hated her so much
>her friend never got the chance of fucking my friend

Short story short
>Several months later we hook up at some party.
>We make out in her car, but no fuck.
>I thought it was only a one time thing
>Next day she call me "user, can I come over ?"

She never left...

I met them at a party and we ended up getting drunk and banging, now there my girlfriend and they they dress me up as a girl and fuck me

a sissy is no real GF though...

She lives with me after meeting her six years ago on Chatango.

Love the pajama shorts/ material don't know why
Moar?

holy shit i havent heard chatango in fucking years

>She never left...
Is this a murder confession?

i think hes saying they got together

>Be in relationship with older milf twice my age.
>Struggling to survive. I don't work. Just mooch off her. But she lost her job. Lives in huge mansion.
>Mansion has 2 extra bedrooms across from us not being used.
>She gets the idea to rent the rooms out.
>None of her friends are interested (likely because I groped and harassed all of them since they were all hot).
>Be browsing POF. Swipe yes to everything.
>Only a few matches.
>Start sending messages to girls I think would fuck me.
>See one butterface who still looks acceptable.
She's down to fuck.
>Lives 90 minutes away.
>Milf gf has call center job and is tired during the night.
>Tell POF girl I work all day and can only see her at night.
>POF girl tells me that she lives with her parents and I wouldn't be able to come into her house at night.
>Find out she lives in basement and I pitch the idea to climb through her window. She's down.
>Wait till milf gf is asleep and sneek out with Milf's car. If she asks, I can send her a message saying how we need shit from the store. She usually believes me. Never has woken up at night though.
>Drive to see POF girl 90 minutes away. climb through window. Cuddle with her. We fuck.
>Do this about 4 times.
>Slowly start changing my story from "I'm living at home." to "I'm living with a room mate."
>She's okay with it.
>Slowly start changing my story to "I'm living with a room mate" to "I'm living with a gf." She still doesn't mind.
>Holy fuck.
>Eventually ask her to move in with us.
>She's down.
>Holyshitfuckingepictimesincoming.exe
>I'm going to be fucking milf gf at night, then walk into next room and fuck POF girl.
>and that's exactly what i've been doing all summer.
>POF girl pays $800 to live here and get fucked by me without milf gf knowing.
I still can't believe it every day i wake up. Had a few close calls. One time I was fucking her in her bedroom, and milf gf knocked. Quickly climbed out the window and made escape. Epic times.

Was my old GF's best friend.

she's now the mother of my child, so yes, fully alive and well...

pics

best revenge ever !

I did the same when my ex GF left me.
After 6 years they still don't talk to each other >.

Milf gf isn't too hot. Just has a huge ass. Butterface also not too hot, but also has a huge ass.

Can't post their pics cuz i don't want to be found out.

>Milf gf isn't too hot. Just has a huge ass. Butterface also not too hot, but also has a huge ass
Oh boy, sounds like something I'd say

block their face then

It's a pretty specific situation they wouldn't need photos to work it out, may aswell post

Are you going to marry her?

you know, marriage is not mandatory in a lot of countries...

we've lived together for 5 years now and we have a child, why the hell would we need to spend money for a shitty party full of shitty people ?

I met a girl in high school and we became friends. I left school and didnt talk to her for two years until she started to message me out of the blue again. We started again out again with some mutual friends and my friends for her came back up. I made it obvious I liked her but never said anything direct. After a year of that she asked me out. We just passed our 11 month anniversary. We're in love with each other. Feels good

I'm under my moral obligations as a Catholic to support you and your partner getting married.

But as long as you're happy, I'm happy. I hope you have a great morning, sir.

>11 month anniversary
>month
>anniversary
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

i didn't

Met my gf at university.

Pic related

He has to count the months because he's 20 years old "in love" with the girl he crushed on in high school. He knows it won't last, so he needs all the anniversaries he can get.

You're either a 10/10 or a marketing rep for Tagged.com

I would tell you to enjoy sucking god's dick, but unfortunately he doesn't exist...

if you believe Sup Forums is full of 10/10 models fucking girls like normal people eat sandwiches...

At least post butt pics

Met him online at a TES sort of forum. He came to visit me and now we're together for 3 months.

he babysitted me when my mom went into town to have sex with her bf

“Post the roaches now” never change Sup Forums

Went on a bunch of Tinder dates with different people over the course of 6-8 months, she was one of them.

post feet

3 girls, one from another country, League of Legends, master tier

a thread on Sup Forums, not joking

Came to her thicc ass

At a mates 18th. She was 15, we got to know each other, I acted like brother and sister together, year later we decide to date. She's been the perfect girl last 2 years for me. Listens to punk music, goes to bush doofs, hates teenagers and drama, works hard and makes me laugh.

Not ever life story posted on Sup Forums is shit posting or talked up

chaturbate

3) Interpals
2) Uni party
1) hikki skype chatgroup

How TF did that happen?

by being a generally sociable person and not being a piece of shit

unfortunately she looks like that. she's certainly not ugly but you'll be sick of it in 7 years.

>me, 33, at work, solid 7/10 - can be more if I clean up but why...
>new Asian girl starts in adjacent area
>introduce myself personally and give her "the look"
>she's about 5 in the face but 10 in the body - 5' 2" maybe 100lbs, toned legs and ass (found later she lifts/squats)
>I'M her later in the day to feel her out or at least tease her
>learn she's a Flip, recently married to a white guy, has a daughter from before

Oh well let's see if she's atleast playful and continue the conversation

>literally after 2nd innuendo and 5 mins into IM, she gives me her cell and tells me to text her for further non work conversation

Da fuk? Either she's very work dedicated or is very efficient at cheating

>text her some bullshit and we agree to meet after work
>she's in my car at our lot. She's telling me how other guys at work creep up and stare at her
>tell her I can't blame them, end up making out and feeling her up
>fucked soon after

But wait, there's more

I call her Pet and she calls me Master. I've developed a hubby denial fetish in her. She literally fucks me while whispering in my ear how she'll make her hubby "use his ipad in the bathroom". I've sent her home full of cum to her hubby.

>she wants to fuck me in her wedding dress
>I've spent less than $10 on her, one time buying a sandwich because she spent her lunch time fucking me

>hubby in complete and utter love with her. Spent a small fortune on wedding vow renewals. She watched a video of me fucking her while getting ready for that.

The details of this story have been altered to maintain anonymity of my sweet little slut and her poor sap.

That's my kinds girl though. Glasses, green eyes, coloured hair, short, punk clothes. I never liked the typical blonde haired, blue eyes, tanned girl. It'd how my sisters look and I think they're really plain looking. Thanks for your input user

gf of five yrs from work

dozens dicks that i sucked, met through web
handful of regular fuckbuddies
lots of deepthroating and cum, love it

Consider myself straight but done some gay shit.

>been a bit dry with the ladies
>am horny as fuck and just want to get my dick wet
>go on grindr
>set up a standard profile, hung top looking to facefuck someone
>12 messages in 5 minutes
>pick the one that I liked-ish
>got to his place, instantly got rimmed and deepthroated
>wanted it to be a 1 time thing but getting your butthole internally licked and deepthroated to the shaft back and forth for free is too good to pass up
>cum down his throat 3 times
>still been facefucking him regularly for the past year

>Best friends since childhood
>We've tried dating, but no love feelings
>Both sporty people
>It shows, she has what I'd call a perfect body
>Seen her naked a bunch of times, she's seen me naked, all fine
>There definitely are lust feelings on both ends
>Decide to take on mountainbiking
>Get on exciting trail
>Finish the trail
>Adrenaline
>Apparently she gets real horny from that
>Takes me to secluded area in the woods
>Get amazing blowjob, she swallows it all
>Slide hand in her pants, fingering her
>She cums onto my fingers, feels amazing
>Both laugh and get back to mountainbiking
>Since then we have sex on a regular basis
>Turns out she can't have kids
>Lets me cum inside every time, she loves the feeling
>This has been going on for several years now
>The sex is really good, both have high libido and get our satisfaction with each other
>Don't tell other friends though, even though they would definitely do the same given the chance

Yes, please elaborate..

I'm tempted to do this but you only get regular ugly dudes over there not even a decent looking trap

fucking hell dude.. that's pretty fucking sad and degenerate.. once okay, but what you are doing is pure fucking sadism, including to yourself..

>>Turns out she can't have kids
:((
is she sad?
good for you. no connies, more joy.

I'd be your man
not even ugly

university

Meet my fuck buddy at work. She was hired as billing manager, and I was a sysadmin. We started to chat a lot via the internal company messenger, slowly flirter until one day the jokes got too real. Once I made a joke that her ass was small, so she dare me to measure it, so I did; I reverse the same joke to measures my dick with her mouth, so she gave me head. I would get my dick suck daily twice at work that by when I go home I was tired of all the cumming I had done at work.

Any pics of her ?

>billing manager
>sysadmin

imagining your looks ...

we met on Sup Forums 7 years ago. We are engaged to be married next year.

Latest fuck buddy was at an art exposition. I arrived early and I noticed she was alone too. I immediately identified her as someone that I saw doing a photography exposition and I remembered she blew my mind so I decided to approach her. We talked and drank... basically we never stopped talking and we went outside to grab fresh air and she was kind of balancing to my face so I just started to kiss her. And then she disappeared, so after a while I went to the bathroom in a room with like 2 other dudes and she was there, she was waiting for the bathroom so I kinda just stood beside her and then she started grinding on me so we entered the bathroom together. That was the first time we fucked.

I guess she kinda felt bad because after we were done she wanted to leave but she gave me her number.

That was 8 months ago and she's been my fuck buddy ever since. I think I'm going to lose her tho because according to her she's too busy and I haven't seen her in 2 months. Time to find someone else I guess lol.

probably both

fucking normies

friend of mine is a male whore in that respect
is a real can opener and fucks about every chick he can
downside is that everyone knows he is exactly that: a male whore
as a result, no girl takes him seriously
is passionate and would like to have a relationship
but they all dumped him as soon as he tried for that
had one single relationship and that lasted three years.
seems like you can't have both

She didn't necessarily want kids yet, but she was sad when she found out having kids the normal way wasn't an option anyway.

Kinda got depressed which is also why we took on the mountainbiking. Now she is over it though. Even though there is no actual romance going on between us, having a best friend you can do all the physical stuff with as well without having to take precautions is actually really great, and also the reason neither of us are looking for an actual romantic partner.

After 8 months of being with someone I say it's fair to move on to the next one if she doesn't want to be exclusive. That doesn't make anyone a "whore".

that is fucking awesome and you should appreciate and enjoy it while it lasts.
good on you

i make my girl cum pretty much everytime, it is a must
she said all her girl friends complain that their partners either don't care or can't do that and they won't even admit it to them

i'm bi, so my gf occasionally isn't enough

bar.... was hammered and she was there alone, nocked her up and paying like a motherfucker... FML

i didn't mean you, it was just an anecdote i wanted to share

staying with someone 8 months and then moving on is perfectly fine
just a little weird that neither of you wanted more

I use pof and okc now. PoF for normie chicks okc for artsy cunts.

Tagged used to be the shit pre 2012(?) when they allowed under 18s. Everyone was on it. Being under 20 allowed to match up with under 18s.

Considering the small city I'm from I thin I've done well. 100s of matches, dozens of numbers taken down. Like 10 chicks sent me nudes. Many dates, kissing and handholding. 2 girls fingered and tits sucked. 3 girls fucked. Almost 3 years hunting.

Then the pedo ruined it and it's a dry, dead 3rd world tinder/fb for pedos, old hags and pakis.

Anyone know similar sites?

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/twisted-paedo-who-posed-teenage-2795559

That's nice, wish I would've done that with the chicks I had in my teens and early 20s. Young love is truly the best and most intense. Now as I age girls are too jaded.

I either get with a single mother or fat ugly beat up hoes.

I kinda wanted more and she told me she liked me but it was pretty obvious that she was in mostly for sex. We didn't really go out and she mainly came to my apartment to fuck. It's cool tho because I took her anal virginity and last time I fucked her I came in her face. Right now she told me she was super busy with school and work, his is partly true because she's in her last semester of college and she has a photography gig and she has homework.. but I haven't fucked her in 2 weeks after fucking her 2 times a week.. so that makes me think it's over.

Tinder

Can't take pictures of someone that doesn't exist.

At ur mom's house

Met her by hanging out with my nazi friend

welp, either that or she is just stressed

i have a guy i suck off, not regularly
but tops was three times a week
stated that he only let's me do it by now
deletes his account on a regular basis and finds me again
weird, but i go with it
has a 10/10 cock and a nice tummy

>Then the pedo ruined it and it's a dry, dead 3rd world tinder/fb for pedos, old hags and pakis.

That was my experience with craigslist casual encounters section up until late 2012. Used to get with a lot of girls/women on there. I honestly lost count after using that site off and on for 5 years. Now it's all bots sadly. Used to be a very good site up until some fuck face decided to start murdering women from that site and ruined it for everyone. I remember getting soo many offers from gay guys contacting me and begging me to just let them suck me off and they would have paid hundreds of dollars. Never went through with any of those offers but I could have made a lot of money if I was game

tldr; People ruin good things online

High school sweethearts.
Mfw it still is a great relationship after highschool.

oh so you're a chick

well I told her to contact me if she wanted to have sex but I kinda was a little clingy.. I mean if she ignores me 3 times and doesn't answer of course I'm going to ask her what the fuck was going on.. and asking her if she didn't want to keep going was a bad idea too because she said she didn't. At least now I know I guess

I live in Dublin, Ireland but CL is always full of Dublin, Ohio posters that it makes it impossible to hook up.

Still a good site. Replied to this one fag seeking a findom and now I get my bodybuilding supplements, gadgets and clothes paid for.

used cg abroad
weirdest ad was a guy who constantly copy-pasted his ad anew every week
he advertised that he loves hitting girls up
if they were fat, ugly or for some other reason couldn't get a man to get them prego
he'd be the man
bragged that he already empragnated dozens of women
but he insisted there'll bo no claims for child support or anything

so fucking weird, even weirder that it worked

>oh so you're a chick
nope

well you sounded like you knew what you were talking about, and also you suck cocks.

yeah your saying it out loud probably kinda made her make her mind up about it, too bad.
i'd be clingy like that, too. who wouldn't. knowing her for that long.

i do and i do.

you're from NZ?

NZ is the scum of the earth.

So many nudes and dtf chicks on the "teen" dating site mylol.

I browsed from when I was 19 to 22 since I didn't age much. Best hookup was with this qt thicc bi 14yo "le random" invader Zimm fan girl from a foster home. Claimed she smokes weed and fucks but nearly couched her lungs up and was tight as a squirrels ear. Probably a virgin.

Can't be doing that now. Mid 20s and I look it too. Don't wanna get v&.

kek I dealt with a lot of weirdos/freaks online. I would green text the stories but too lazy. I've seen and met with a lot of women/girls that actively engaged in incest with sisters or mothers, people who fucked animals, and one special milf who said that aliens tried to get her prego but failed SO it was my duty to deliver her this God child that was told she would have by an angel in a dream. That's not including all of the girls/women wanted to cheat, into cuckolding, or "lesbians" who just wanted dick