youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiI1SxOYuo

Lad I made the first thread, fuck off.

aa is a homosexual

You're a big fellow.

Away to your board, then, faglord.

Chun leatsa...

that's just alternate /trash/ or /trashpol/
and it's too fast

Who allowed the Swede to come in here posting kikes?

I just want frogweeb to come back

you should see her extended family. i feel sorry for her

>Away to your board, then, faglord.
You're coming too.
>and it's too fast
Right now, it will slow down over time after the novelty wears off.

I'm in love.

I've seen them and I want to burn those images from my mind.

If I were to call you one of these names, which would make you the most upset?

rsdb.org/search?q=irish

Reminder that red is the colour of England and that we should therefore refrain from posting on red boards. Blue is the traditional colour of Ireland, which is /éire/ belongs on a blue board.

he wants to cum in your loose pussy

>fenian
>Irish republicans use it to identify themselves as a member of Sien Fienn,

Blue is Leinster and Red is Munster. I'm conflicted.

>Reminder that red is the colour of England and that we should therefore refrain from posting on red boards. Blue is the traditional colour of Ireland, which is /éire/ belongs on a blue board.
You could always change back to Yotsuba B.

>Blue is Leinster and Red is Munster
What?

youre a woman what else do you expect

Just noticed that I don't own a Munster jersey yet

Macron's trying to get his grubby mitts on our tax rate again, lads.

Is this why frogweeb is being sent home?

>Is this why frogweeb is being sent home?
Macron personally sent me a letter telling me to fuck off back to potato island.

Isn't it awful that we have nothing to offer beyond a low tax rate.

skilled workers and infrastructure my arse.

Would you pick a fucking lane.

I'm testing the /bant/ waters.

Listening to death grips again

Wheres better for holidays greek islands or italy?

Staying at home with the curtains closed for 2 weeks is the superior holiday.

Everyday is a holiday for me then.

Gets depressing after a while desu

Tell me about your life, user.

This. Not interacting with anyone for days on end feels great when I have time off work.

Italy has quite a variety deppending on where you go,Umbria is very nice,Venice not so much ,greek islands are a tad too touristic for my taste

That's because you have the option.

basically

I wanted details, your life story for the past 10 years.

>leaving cert
>did well
>university
>good degree
>no associates anymore
>bipolar swings fucked job
>no interpersonal contact
>struggling to fix shit
>2683 weeks 50/50 chance to die by then

Damn that sounds rough user.
>2683 weeks 50/50 chance to die by then
I don't get this part however.

78 (average life expectancy) - 25 (age) = 53
53 (years left to live) x 52 (weeks in a year) = ~2760

Lol I just noticed this. Why are you so tsun for me user?

what sort of struggles are you having? If you don't have a job now do you feel uncomfortable in getting one?

Thats some weird mathematic shit. You sound like somebody who is in ruins. Pls get better soon.

>Juniper is the bugs poster as well as Nico
At least /bant/ is useful for something

What do you think Juniper looks like in real life?

>it's a "subhuman drunk Belfast millie goes mad in a public park and starts attacking people, it's caught on camera and the footage spreads everywhere on social media" episode

hope you've all seen it

Maths is the ultimate sign of mental illness. Me and a friend once spent a whole break figuring out which shapes are biggest.

Circles are the biggest 2D shapes by the way.

One of those sissy boys whose balls haven't dropped yet.

idk about that. I'm super mentally ill and did foundation maths and still to this day i cannot even do simple addition or fractions etc in my head.

I always found maths to be so difficult and confusing. Nice math facts tho

This information I wasn't hiding will surely change the face of /éire/ forever.

Post it.

You couldn't tell already?

gib link I don't use facebook

Clocked me knee off the door lads.

hol up the link keeps getting detected as spam. Google 'facebook coleraine freshers', the video is there. The one with half a million views

>Circles are the biggest 2D shapes by the way.
BULLSHIT

>that headbutt

what's with the queer flag

Is Norn Iron just a massive knacker plantation?

you're enjoying the sun minding your own business and this woman headbutts your teeth out for no reason

what do you do?

Does anyone still think La Pen has a chance?

call the gardai, sue her for assault, poison her family with botulinum.

It seems to be.

The only good ones are Protestants.

Nope. But she never did have a chance anyway.

Our logic was that if you have let's say 20m of fencing, you would get fields of different area depending on how you placed it.
A square field would be 5x5x5x5. 5 x 5 = 25m^2
A rectangular field of 6x4x6x4 would give you 6 x 4 = 24m^2 You can make a rectangular field out of any other measurement such as 8x2x8x2 but it would always give you less area than a square field.

The formula for the area of a circle using its circumference of 20m is A=C^2/4π
Doing this we get an area of 31.83m^2

Trimble seems like a sound lad, always so humble.

found myself agreeing with vargs latest videos on nationalism tbqh

Anyone seen the vice documentary on the afghan national army? Watch it, it's fucking hysterical

Five minutes in and the afghans are high as shit being lectured by US marines not to eat where they shit and vice versa and then a marine comes across a hole with four "prisoners" inside that the afghans concealed with sandbags which aren't actually prisoners but their colleagues while an afghan colonel justifies his men kidnapping and molesting young boys

It's like a satirical comedy, watching the Americans trying to teach literal cavemen how to be civilised and them just acting oblivious

why
keep whittling down a thing like ethno-nationalism in such a way and you'll just eventually view everything as arbitrary and meaningless
l i t e r a l l y a slippery slope nationalism has been going down for a century

Yes, it's Glurmph all over again

that's the one from back when vice actually made decent stuff regularly years ago

then they sold out to HBO and turned into a TV-oriented company with their online stuff only there to advertise TV shows we will never watch.

I don't really agree with his point on ethno nationalism entirely but he is right about the idiots who think they're pure german, anglo etc
and his video about modern day "nationalists" was true too. What does it mean to be irish when so many foreigners call themselves this? Nothing

Funny documentary though, watching afghan man children fuck about and quite frankly piss in the face of American efforts is hilarious

oh and we can't forget how every second video is now dude weed lmao

are you implying ethnic groups don't exist
up to now there wasn't really any considerable mixing with ethnic groups for our country at least, rape babies in war is a meme

I'd say ethnic groups do exist, but you can keep wittling them down until you reach family tribes, and then you degenerate into sheer clannishness

Yes I'm sure they'll be laughing it up when the current regime eventually collapses and the people they're """fighting""" end up in charge again

Honestly it's all a wasted effort on these savages, all you can do is watch and laugh at their incompetence. I think Afghanistan is the only foreign intervention the Americans had genuinely good intentions on. They should have fucked off from Iraq and they shouldn't currently be fucking around with Syria.

what about the normans and anglos? Neither of them were gaelic but theres plenty of Irish names that are actually norman in origin

>but you can keep wittling them down until you reach family tribes

pretty sure that's not how population genetics works. There is presumably a genetic profile that, say, Irish Gaels reliably fit into, at the population level

>irish
fuck off

didn't people just take their names if they lived under them
same happend with clans and since loads of Normans adopted Brehon Law and integrated into the Early Irish system of things originally I assume that's what happend, or at least people just did it because they did it with the old ways

highly doubt there were enough Normans to make such an impact genetically

Funny we're talking about Afghanistan, earlier I was looking at map I have and noticed it had the old Afghan flag. The black, white and green was aesthetic as fuck.

There is.

>didn't people just take their names if they lived under them
No, Ireland was one of the first countries in Europe to adopt fixed patrilineal surnames, long before the Norman invasion.

The Welsh adopted the names of their lords though, many of which were originally Norman in origin.

Hax?

>Afghan soldiers get told to pile sandbags
>Get stoned and force civilians passing by to do it for them

Lmao hope the taliban actually come down from the mountains and slaughter these fuckin gowls

yes

>highly doubt there were enough Normans to make such an impact genetically

there weren't. It was a top-down invasion. Even in the north where half the population is planted anglo-scots, the native Irish are still a distinct group because there was not a lot of mixing;

>pic
green triangles represent Irish Gaels - note it clusters around the 'catholic'/nationalist areas of NI, while the unionist east is a different population group (yellow circles). Also note the 'Irish' group are the same as the people of the scottish highlands and islands, while the ulster scots are the same as the ones of the scottish lowlands. Science confirmed what everyone always expected.

they will
like they did before

*blocks your path*

wonder if he even cycled that

youtube.com/watch?v=LlWhKQ8IyFA

does Ireland have any of its own punk or metal bands?

Looks like /bant/éire/ is dying for the night. It's fun and all but I wonder if it's just going to damage /éire/ in the long run.

I think it's boring. Mostly just generic shitposts due to the novelty.

Hello I am Scottish am I welcome here

Thoughts?

ye alri lad