Ask a guy who just found out he has cancer anything

Ask a guy who just found out he has cancer anything.

Where is it and how bad is it?

What are your plans now?

Colon cancer, "distant stage" basically I have around a 14% chance of survival.

Ah colon, that's shitty (no pun intended) apparently that's in my genetics too sadly - got a wife and kids?

Do you have cancer?

smoked meat is worth it

Are you afraid of death?

Rob a bank pussy

what type bud?

Not entirely honestly.

One kid, a fiancée though.

Try and live. What else to do though, right?

Lmao. I might if it's definitively terminal.

They say it's like going to sleep, you just don't wake up. I think that's a comforting way to view death.

Can I have your skank - you won't need it any more ?

i didnt come here to face reality.

my gran had that in her 50's, and lived to be in her 70's
where are ya from ? (just out of curiosity)

thing was though it came back and ruptured and thats what killed her, she would have lived longer if the docs had picked it up the second time

Is it at least cool to know that you can reply to faggots who write ''get cancer'' something like ''i actually have it''?

Genuinely yes.

I wish I could see it that way

Good on you man. I start chemo in Oct but idk I kinda finally liked being alive. Oh well prost

Time to get ready you candy ass motherfucker. The void awaits.

Well that's a relief. Tell me tampons make me stop shitting blood, for real it's like my Anus is trying to summon Satan every time I shit.

Thanks for answering. On a more serious note, what symptoms should we be checking out for? What would be a good time for a doctor's visit?

If you shit or piss anything that just isn't natural, let the pros know and don't just down play it for a while before facing the facts that something may be seriously wrong.

I wish you the best of luck man.

What made you get checked out for colon cancer?

And how old are you?

The fuck does.that mean, how is poop unnatural?

What is it like too find out your a fag

Why do you have to make so many threads about it?

really dark yellow or brown piss, chronic diarrhea, bloody anything

good luck op that colon shit got my dad and it fucking sucked

Wondering the same thing tbh

Sorry, I had to talk to my fiancée about it. And this is my first thread.

That's pretty much what I meant by unnatural. Thank you for summing it up.

I've always had a feeling I was a complete and utter fag. But now to have verification, it's freeing. I'm as free as a barn swallow. Emphasis on the swallow bby

Fuuuuuuuuuuuúck

Basically. Always had a feeling I'd die young but shit.

If it's aggressive you're a lucky bitch, but if you're like put on a waiting list for death then I'm truly sorry.
>Go buy weed
>spend every day that you can by the beach and throw your tv and radio in the fucking garbage.
At least that's how I'd go.

Already stocked on smoke my man. I think I'll just watch the sun rise and set a few times by the hills that slightly resemble mountains, drink a few beers, rip the bong and hope I get to go peacefully with as little feces and blood on my bed as possible.

Also definitely watching the new death note movie again. Telling everyone all the spoilers. Maybe even stealing back my Xbox to build more shit on banjo kazooie nuts and bolts

Lmao underrated

Sorry to hear OP.
Hope you can beat it. Best of luck m8.

Thank you.
I might build a coffin in the game. Speaking of I am going to write my last will out in the form of a scavenger hunt. Let's see what sorry sap wants any of my shit when I'm gone. Whoever it is jokes on them it'll only be 2 or 3 anime figurines and like 45 cents.

Lame life believe me I know. But I am content for the most part. Very few regrets, but nothing that I can change now, and honestly probably things I wouldn't want to change.

whats good nigger

For how long did you have symptoms before you went to doctor? How long did diagnosis take? What was your reaction to diagnosis, did you get scared or did you still have hope you will make it through

If I were you I'd start looking for comfort in death, think about it as something you want to explore

Don't be afraid of death, it's like before being born.