Car Seat Headrest

Does anyone truly like this band?

nu-males and faggots do

Yeah, they're dope.

I only like Teens of Denial, but some people like their whole discography

I remember when blink 182 were something brand new after kurt off'd himself. I was there when Nickleback took over from Bush, watche'd Keane rise to the top then not even have a record deal. His chubby little fingers.

Nah not really.

they're ok
twin fantasty is good
teens of denial was disappointing desu

what happened to Willy qt? :c

Twin Fantasy is a masterpiece, but I hardly listen to the rest of the discography.
The record being about closeted homosexuality and body dysphoria emotionally resonates with me, so I could definitely see how it's not for everyone.

at first i didn't care for them, but after seeing them live I'm a huge fan

I WALKED BOB DYLAN UP ON STAGE

>i have body dismorphia
>and im a closet homosexual
>ok what next?
>im a car seat headrest

classic song desu. voice of a generation

he was ok on immortals

2toxic

2flaming

this kid is so disgusting looking and i will never be able to relate to people who think hes attractive or cute in any way

stfu pussy he's a qt3.14

He's inspirationally so honest and pure, it's honestly refreshing to see someone who's gay not try to politicize his lifestyle. It's about love not status, and that's why it holds a special place in my heart.

Why should I hate them? They just overall much better than average rock music made recently.

teens of denial was goty

They're pretty good. I feel like if they were around when I was a teenager I would have been really into them

wait he's a guy
god damnit

twin fantasy was alright, rest of his output is just boring

I like it.
And Will is a qt.

he is one of my favorite artists.

fight me

>im a car seat headrest
He's mislabeled safety device?

>band

It is a band for like 2 years.

Nice quads

i liked a few of his albums before he got a full band, and bought a twin fantasy shirt, but now i don't listen to him at all and i regret making the purchase

teens of denial was one of the best albums of 2016

Twin fantasy & monomania are honestly really good. People just hate cause he's an awkward faggot irl

Post some good lo-fi/indie rock

holy shit that's me