AMERICANS FIX YOUR SHIT

Stop all the boardsliding bullfuck for a second and LOOK at this, Americlaps. Fucking LOOK.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/

>Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

>The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS YOU FAGGOT NIGGER KEK-FUCKS.

America starts precedents, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, but inevitably many other countries will follow. If you don't change this bullshit right now, we're all going to be having to call people by attack helicopter serial numbers and learn entire charts of stupid fucking names, fuelling the legitimacy of these insane cunts. Get on whatever form of social media/contact you have available and tell the shithead New York mayor that, as a voter, you don't like this breach of free speech, ASAP.

This is where the descent into insanity really fucking takes off, you can stop it, or you can go down in history as the country who started this degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZUXQuFcnw
www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/contact-the-mayor.page
naturalchild.org/guest/john_gatto.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, let all the business leave NY so that god awful city can die and the state can cleanse itself of the cancer.

Just leave NYC. It's not that hard, it's cheaper to live other places as well.

good way to make the city bankrupt

I can just secretly identify as ze or Hir, and when people misgender me, I can literally call 911 and eventually waste everyones time.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZUXQuFcnw

This could have been prevented if parents would just start spanking their kids again.

That isn't how it will work. You give these things time to form, they keep going. Give the left an inch, they take a mile. We've seen it happen repeatedly in the past.

Only ten years ago, trannies were treated in the media like the jokes they are. Now, we're legitimizing their delusions, offering them separate bathrooms, etc. That's how fast these things can change unless you TRY AND STOP THEM.

I'm sure people on the right were saying the same thing about desegregation at the time? Did it stop there, though?

NYC is not any more a representation of America than San Francisco or Portland. Some cities are just begging to be nuked, let it happen, it will only make this nation a better place.

>Just do nothing guys! I'm sure the left will fail eventually if we just sit there and do nothing on our fat, flabby, soft fucking asses, content in the lap of luxury!

THIS IS HOW THE PROBLEM BECAME SO BIG IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Do you really think that's how it works?

I will now confess when I heard planes hit the WTC I said to myself.. you finally got what you had coming to you America.

It's not going to be nuked. You can, however, contact the NYC mayor and tell him to stop suppressing free speech if you want to stop this shit from spreading, first to other regressive leftist cities, then to conservative states once the federal government gets involved.

That's how it's happened with both blacks and gays, it's going to happen for mentally ill trannies too.

fuck I hate that meme where "the biggest city is the best representation" more like the biggest city is the biggest shithole
I bet mexico would agree.

A lot of Americans hate NYC. I know I do.

It's like the Aussies are the only ones on this site with critical thinking skills

It must be frustrating to have to break these things down for Sup Forums as it's really obvious stuff

>www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/contact-the-mayor.page

Here Americans I made it easy for you. Get going.

I can understand that NYC does not represent all of America. However, if this shit is allowed to spread, it WILL spread.

Lefties push really hard all the time at their little dyed-hair autism rallies for their insanity to be made legal. If Sup Forums and other right wing people aren't pushing in the opposite direction, they WILL get their way.

I'm not saying that you guys need to go to the effort like pic related do of making rallies and autism spectrum meetups in your hometown or whatever. You can help stop the problem from the comfort of your battlestation.

www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/contact-the-mayor.page

This comic was drawn in 2006. It was a joke. Now it's reality. Don't delude yourself by thinking New York is an isolated incident. DO SOMETHING.

>New York City

>It won't spread! Lefties won't push the federal government to accept it until they do!

New York City is an economic center of America, and this law being accepted gives trannies legitimacy they can draw upon to say to other liberalcuck cities "NY did it, why don't you?" Now is your chance to nip it in the bud, before it gains traction.

How is this even legal to do?

Morally bankrupt
Men will change

ze germans

>fining me more than my yearly income

Good luck collecting, faggots.
I'll rack up 10 million in fines and laugh.

Well now I'm ashamed to say I was born in that city.

Most parents already spank. Spanking is for parents who can't control their kids.

Nobody cared who I was before I put on the mask.

so tourism to NYC means free money if I pretend to be tumblr? sounds great desu

I keep looking for reasons to move back to NY, and NY keeps making up new reasons to stay out.

NEW YORK™ VALUES™

It's not. Will never make it into law. If it does, it will be shot down by SCOTUS quicker than a nigger out of his cage.

There is no stopping it
Peaceful revolution is impossible

>tfw in upstate New York
I wonder how long until this comes to my town.

>Americans call zed zee
>now they have to call each other zee
I don't see the problem

>Implying it wouldnt be great if cuck central collapsed into total anarchy and mass death

>jew york forcing you what to say
you seem surprised if you find yourself in jew york you fucked up somewhere in your life

How right is he pol?

holy shit just send the army down there so they can work this ou- oh shit

Islam can't come soon enough

>land of the """"free""""

How do you pronounce hir? Or xhe? This is going to cause a lot of fines.

amerika aka the world's cultural toilet

LOL THE AMERICAN FLAG IS INSIDE A BUTTHOLE DOWN WITH AMERICAN IMPERIALISM SMASH THE PATRIARCHY

naturalchild.org/guest/john_gatto.html

>SCOTUS
hahah top kek. Scotus gave us gay marriage and obamacare.

this ride doesn't stop with the current people in control.

every one is always trying to get there gf to go???

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there, mate.

This has been known forever. Just look at the colleges. They're liberal cesspools.

wow state education really is brainwashing indoctrination, i never saw it so clearly before

think of how diverse people's viewpoints would be if they were educated independently

I dunno'. We could use is latent asshole fucking prowess to fuck all the assholes that threaten America.

Is jew york the sweden expirement of america

The Right-Wing invented PC the master plan to silence people against the war.

>new york city

Lel im surprised this didnt happen in san fagcisco first

I don't think anybody there really knows for sure what is going on. Maybe some of the top jews who worship satan and build ba'al temples but that's about it.

Even the financial sector is so fucked it doesn't know what it's doing.

Sue when they don't call you Mr. or Sir. Throw that shit right back in their face.

ONLY IN A SICK, DEGENERATE, JEWIFIED SOCIETY IS SOMETHING SO MORALLY ABHORRENT POSSIBLE.

Somehow I'd still rather have Rahm Emmanuel over Bill de Blasio

How do you even pronounce that shit?
I might go as far to mispronounce it and say that I'm unable so I wouldn't give them the satisfaction

sup, /new/?

>NYC
>Anything short of being a leftist hellhole

Seriously, NYC is absolute overpriced shit, and this is coming from a person who lives in southern California. Every time I think we have it bad, I remember NYC exists and its not so bad anymore, its like if the inmates took over the asylum, and the asylum just happens to be an entire city.

>Lel im surprised this didnt happen in san fagcisco first

They're too busy building open air toilets next to bus stops to bother.

I don't get what the big deal is. Just use the right pronouns and you won't get fined.

Usa need stalin gulag therapy

This. This right here.

>I don't get what the big deal is. Just use the right pronouns and you won't get fined.

The big deal is getting penalized up to $250K by not being clairvoyant and knowing what pronouns a random stranger wants you to address them by,

nmjcu?

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE XE AND XER REEE

Go to the most liberal establishment and keep changing what you identify as even if they keep getting it right until you get them to miss your "gender" pronoun thus hitting them for 250k. Do it till theyre broke.

>no big deal this SJW bullshit is codified in law

De Blasio was a mistake.

When all the NYPD publicly turn their back on the mayor during a cops funeral you get that mistake vibe.

If only somebody would shoot him.

9/11 wasn't enough for NYC I guess

What if you agree to follow the law and use their made-up pronouns, but only in the most smug, sarcastic way possible?

"Welcome to our gender-neutral establishment, ZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR. Can I help you with anything, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?? Please make yourself at home, XZXZXZXXXXXXXXXXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZXZXZZXZXZXXXXZXZXZXZXZXZXUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

You can follow the law, but it doesn't have to be on their terms. There will always be room for protest, at least until the Communists take over and shoot us all for refusing to accept utter insanity.

Bullshit. You're the reason why your society is going to shit.

also look at this

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html

I assume this would only be if you're a dick about it? Like if you say hello Miss and she corrects you to Zir or w/e and you insist on saying Miss then you're being rude to a customer, sure it sucks to go along with peoples fantasies but that's part of customor service.

NYC needs another Giuliani.

Hol' up hol' up. Look at how that gay bitch Trudeau went all psycho on some other politicians today. One inch from punching them all out, the embodiment of male aggression. Can't you just see this guy shrieking "we'll scratch your eyes out, asshole!" at Osama bin Laden?! I can.

No surprises here

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

You forgot to turn off your US proxy, leaf.

>What if you agree to follow the law and use their made-up pronouns, but only in the most smug, sarcastic way possible?
That's a literal hate crime and you'll be held up as an example of the oppression inherent in the system.

Pretty sure New York City still counts as being part of the USA, and thus the first amendment still applies.

City hall should be BURNING as should it's MAYOR

Good, I sexually identify as an eldritch horror, so now I can sue businesses for not properly addressing me with my "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" pronoun.

it does work that way unless you're a fucking retard and move to a shitslum, like the one you live in, bogan.

>new york
just let it burn

new york is probably to most worthless city in the world

>If you don't change this bullshit right now, we're all going to be having to call people by attack helicopter serial numbers
Lost it, 10/10

10/10

This is the same leftist city-state that banned large soft drinks. And I don't see that becoming widespread.

We have nothing to worry about. Let the leftist slums play their little games.

>be Southern
>just call everyone "y'all"
Goddamn I love Dixie.

STUPID FUCKING SWEEDISH MOBILE CARRIERS STOP COMPARING ME TO KEKISTAN I WANT TO STAY IRRELEVANT
>t. lithuanian

Im surprised someone else has that picture. didn't read thread only stopped to post this.

Hopefully something happens so our entire lives aren't spent watching western civilization slowly die of cancer.

>Ze laughed
>I called hir
>Hir eyes gleam
>That is hirs
>Ze likes hirself

Holy shit thats retarded

>still spouting the "NYC is America" meme

You retards are all aware that this "transgender rights" crap is a way to make the BLM movement lose momentum right?

wake up cunts. You should be rejoicing that theyre making a big deal about dudes with dicks... when did Sup Forums lose its sense of humour

anyone asks me to call them by their stupid pronouns i will gladly go to jail stomping their fucking teeth through the back of their skull. i'm sick of these leftist fuckwits.

Bane?

Kek they just legalized littering, public urination/defecation and graffiti and now they are criminalizing speech. What upside down fucktards.

i say go with this

Mind my pronouns ze~

Fuck that. Thats more of a chance of the nogs spreading out to the rest of NY. I live in western ny.

stronger opposition will only unify the left.

the strongest paths are secession or exit. we can't win this by working within the law. so we either need a unified and independent red state in the midwest to secede, or we need to take our technology and work ethic to a new country where they can't kill us and tax us anymore.

immediate examples of this working include singapore and south korea.