Ok sooo

Ok sooo..
I need to take revenge on someone. I know where this bitch lives, I know her date of birth, name and surname and adress. I need more info about her but I can't find anything. I was trying search info about her on the internet using National Insurance Number but nothing there. Can you tell me how the fuck I should find anything about this bitch?
(Her picture in case if anyone want to help)

that 7th string really bothers me.

She doesn't need the 7th string if she can't string it right.

God now my autismo has been activated. I hate how you pointed that out.

Holy shit! Terrible

what the fuck is a national insurance number? is that a social security number?

also try pipl have to weed out the ads but you can find additional online profiles, address, phone number, email, etc

Why did you post a pic of her with a seven string guitar? May as well just have her sitting at a grand piano with 89 keys.

What the hell is wrong with you OP?

If you know where she lives just do the pineapple trick.

Yup, it's some kind of social security.
She is a stalker, she ruined my gf life and like seriously I know how to google people but she has nothing on her facebook account and any other accounts on social media.
I'm powerless in her case.
I feel like she even doesn't exist because there is huge nothing on the internet.

But the guitar is why OP needs revenge. Dudes weiner is too small to match the power of her shredding.

Some mental issues.
Don't be mad bro.

try pipl fucker... some of the links are shills trying to get you to buy something. but if u are not a complete tard you can find additional info.

tell me if it works. or give me her name and location and i will try for you

I tried and nothing I didn't know before...
Any other ideas?
Location you mean city or adress because I put there her adress... and nothing.

She looks nice, just leave her alone.

what do you know? and what do you not know, that you want to know?

Start with her Facebook or social media, keep in mind every little thing can lead to another important detail

I know where she was studing when she was in high school, I know her adress, social security number, age, name and who is the owner of the photos she is selling. I want to know everything, who she is, her job, her friends, her family, her interests and things she is scared of. I need everything.

I would think that you could find all that information on facebook. just send her a friend request, done.

What's that you don't know her facebook? use pipl to find that out.

having trouble getting her to accept your friend request? make friends with some of her friends first, then send friend request.

setup fake facebook account. startover

It's hard, she has nothin on her account, no friends, family,intrests, only profile picture.
I found out that she is a catfish. 2 years ago police opened the case because she was pretending to be her high school friend. Case is still open but nothing happened to her, no trial, no punishment.

and what fucking photos is she selling? elaborate?

also if she has a linkedin account that would tell you where she works. pipl will tell you if she has linkedin

so you don't know her real name?

go to local bar or pub, ask the folks, go to places where she plays guitar, if she even plays.

It's kind of dangerous to make relationship with her.

then just fucking kys faggot i give up
sage goes in all fields

I know her 3 names, I don't know which one is real.

Like srly you think that she is going to add somebody she doesn't know or somebody who has relationship with her ex gf? She is psycho not stupid. I tried with fake facebook account but she just block everyone she does't know.