I know that brazilians are fucking retarded and they ruin the internet, so I will apologize on behalf of us

I know that brazilians are fucking retarded and they ruin the internet, so I will apologize on behalf of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Russia&country2=Brazil&city1=Moscow&city2=Curitiba&tracking=getDispatchComparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Brazil

das rite

me too, I just don't like the people living in it

wow, you're so submissive

i-is that a problem?

>tfw wasn't born in the Northern Hemisphere

No,you just wanted a pretext to post another thread a about Brazil.

I don't see a problem in those. At least it isn't 3DPD or that bitch Kuruminha

Sorry for being too harsh,sweetie.

iktf

It didn't even need to be northern hemisphere desu, ur gay would be good enough

yeah, brazilians keep spamming threads about this country everywhere, fucking annoying. but it wasn't my intention.

It's fine, mane

I don't know, Uruguay has good weather. But everywhere in LatAm is overpriced. But to be honest, I would even trade Brazil for Russia.

The problem is too much poor brazilians with internet. Those uncultured swines never read a book in their lives and keep spewing garbage on Sup Forums like they're hot shit.

>I would even trade Brazil for Russia.

Russia is the worst country on earth, you retarded weeb.

It's better than Brazil for sure!

>russia

minorin is shit

This is bullshit, brazilians have literally 0 negative views of countries outside the american continent. Most people here can't even point china on the map.

Russian people are starving while we eat filet mignon everyday.

Hating Russia here is pretty normal.

So? There are Brazilians starving, too.
Russia is still better.

you can start by keeping your anime trash in your containment board

I agree with my we.eb friend. My city is worse than Moscow
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Russia&country2=Brazil&city1=Moscow&city2=Curitiba&tracking=getDispatchComparison

You need to go back

But according to that website Curitiba is actually much better than Moscow, quality of life wise. Copenhagen is at 169, Curitiba is at 139 and Moscow is at 87 only. I wouldn't expect Moscow to be that low though, or Curitiba to be that high for that matter, but I'm biased.

safety index - 35.43

>be curitibense
>get shot

Mangalore, India = 167
Copehangen, Denmark = 169
Curitiba, Brazil = 139
Bursa, Turkey = 184

Turkish and Indian people live better than whites.

Southern Brazil is a whole is plagued by drug cartels from the southeast like PCC and Comando Vermelho, they're even spreading their havoc in Paraguay now and will eventually reach to Argentina and maybe even Uruguay. And keep in mind cops getting rid of them also counts as homicide in Brazil, and obviously the rogue militias getting rid of them independently, which happens literally on a daily basis when we read about "poor favela babies that happened to be carrying military-grade weaponry that happened to accidentally fire in the direction of cops" getting murdered by said evil cops. Those numbers are highly skewed.

It can't be generalized. Some places are obviously better than others, regardless of country.

India and Turkey are both better than South Brazil, a place founded by Scandinavian white people.

Oh sorry, I thought we were having a legit conversation.

Well, this is true I guess, if you don't get yourself involved with drugs your chances of dying significantly decrease. But the same can be said about Russia I think.