Hey Russians of Sup Forums, redpill me on Kalmykia

Hey Russians of Sup Forums, redpill me on Kalmykia.

fuck off

bump

>posting autism cartoons
Do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?

Sad how Russians on Sup Forums are only here to shitpost about politics and never talk about Sup Forums-related stuff or tell us about interesting places from their country

Why would we talk about anything serious with you when the only thing that russian posters get here is a neverending torrent of shit and hate? This thread is a barely disguised attempt at calling us mongols. The first russian user was right: you can fuck right off.

because r*ssia is basically just a huge cultureless shithole at this point. nothing interesting happens here besides alcoholism and aids.
the only things left that people can talk about are politics, putin and wars.
even on int 90% of posts related to russia are about russian sluts and how easy it is to bang one.

Why are russian posters so rude? The russians I've met irl were cool and laid back as fuck

'cause we literally give a shit about Kalmykia

what can we say... well, they're buddhists and... that's all I know about it

>dont give
fix

We are literally the nicest posters here, Mehmet.

You should know more about your own country

Kalmykia is 3000km away from me so I really dont care.

You should care less about ours.

I have one pal from Kalmykia. He says the only big difference compared to the rest of Russia is how they treat muslims: he once threw a pig corpse to the local mosque and took part in raiding streets beating some caucasians. So unlike russians they really give 'em hell whenever they can.

I want to know more about kalmykia, but more so about why there are two nenets okrugs and what is different about them.

>why do you care about foreign countries fuck off
This board was literally made for the discussion of Sup Forumsernational culture, if you wanna shitpost go to

>Post actiual not shitposting answer=no reply
>shitpost with anime pic=hundreds of replies

Geographical reasons. Okrugs are actually some kings of subregions; they're dependent parts of oblasts. So one of them is a part of Arkhangelsk oblast and the another is that of Tumen oblast.

Why do they hate Muslims, I thought Buddhists were peaceful

>"hey russians, why do you *some inane retarded bullshit*"
>gets upset when people tell him to go fuck himself

lel no. They feel a threat from muslims so they don't let them settle there by being passive (or active) agressive.

Wow I had no idea that there are extant Buddhist communities so far west. Russia sure has a lot of neat places.