Where does the gender bullshit end?

Where does the gender bullshit end?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/8579-hurricanes-named.html
puppetstringnews.com/blog/hurricane-matthew-was-going-to-be-hillary-then-obama-changed-name
usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/07/24/hurricane-hilary-locked-dance-death-irwin/505115001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

call down, it just so happens that hurricanes given female names tend to be more deadly its just an interesting little statistic.

>gender bias may kill you

You know why?

Because like women, when a hurricane comes it's loud and wet, and when it goes it takes your house and car.

Ok dad

Kek.... It must be that I'm over 30 but that made me laugh.

livescience.com/8579-hurricanes-named.html

puppetstringnews.com/blog/hurricane-matthew-was-going-to-be-hillary-then-obama-changed-name
Obama actually changed the Haiti hurricane name because it was called Hilary.

usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/07/24/hurricane-hilary-locked-dance-death-irwin/505115001/

Hi, I'm a trans girl.
This is totally retarded, CNN should kis. Please don't pin this on us transfolk, we can't stop the media being a fucktard.

This is old news I think the conclusion of the study was that people don't take woman seriously / when it has a female name it's not scary. So people don't evacuate and more people die.

Hurricane Hermine was the H name that year, quit your lying faggot

The female hurricanes tend to be more deadly and costly because there is a lot of sucking and blowing, and in the end you lose your house, the male ones are named after known faggots who just seem to fade away just like the storms.

Triggered liberal faggot

give a racist gay Muslim nigger even a pinch of power you can expect it to be abused. USA had a Racist gay muslim nigger trany for a first lady for the last 8 years. What a piece of shit country it is now.

good luck USA maga

> (OP)
>Hi, I'm a trans girl.
>This is totally retarded, CNN should kis. Please don't pin this on us transfolk, we can't stop the media being a fucktard.
8/8 b8 m8

>the male ones are named after known faggots
Is that why we had Don this year?

Huh that's legit pretty interesting. Guess OP is being a fag, as usual.

He was telling a dad joke, snowflake.

you are very stupid still shrilling for hilary and your gay muslim nigger president.

$0.50 has been deposited in your account for attempting.

USA today print

>He notes all hurricanes had female names until 1979 -- meaning the study included 29 years without male hurricane names.

I am cis man go hug a Muslim you liberal.

That's 2017 you faggot, which means obama had nothing to do with it.

:(

you man youre a flaming faggot

faggot

Go fuck off elsewhere you Hilary voting pos.

When does that hurricane bullshit end?

Come on. Hurricanes happen every year. Learn to build better and do some water managent. The US can put a man on the moon, but can't stop some water?

Oh wait, water management needs tax money and rules. Better have "muh freedoms" and get rekt every year.

I don't give a shit about all those "victims". It was your own choice.

Fuck your faux news. Go get rekt you brainwashed baboon. Do you watch real news or mainstream bs?

What's your suggestion, some hurricane free zone signs? When the state of Florida can't even acknowledge sea level rise(even with miami flooding daily), how can they protect themselves from storm surge?

Never until everything burns down!

Kys shitbag

Go suck daddy Trumps cheeto you trap loving closet homo. Glad he got elected, it's been hilarious watching him slowly crash and burn.

kek

my uncle is also trains man. stay strong trains is hard job

Guess I heard it back when I was still watching fakenews.