youtube.com/watch?v=q0tkeGPG_8Q
stuff.co.nz/life-style/home-property/nz-gardener/72988880/how-to-grow-avocado
walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/proof-sam-davies-left-high-12662738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stealing gimmicks
>stealing hand-made memes
Really rots my socks tßh.

It personally twists my knickers

Are the Chiefs Indian chiefs or Maori chiefs?

And are the Highlanders Scottish Highlanders or Ethiopian Highlanders?

Remember that time when Ben Shit got BTFO by McGOATzie

Maori Chiefs
Though the team is made up of islanders

Best players are all Maori though except for avo man

Hello Mama would you like to be my sunshine

You decide

Ella's bestie just flicked me a leak of the new album. Not sure if I like it as much as her debut but I can see it growing on me.

How many yellows for Jaguares against Stomers?

>ywn be elite /shore/

Yes, here is one such example.

Sing us some lyrics on vocaroo

This year's average is 2.
But you would want to see an improvement, so I would say 1.
Then again it is a harder opposition so they will push the rules more to not be rolled over, so 3.

Can't I'm afraid. I'm not that close with Ella but I respect her enough not to leak any info. Plus the leak doesn't give me any info to begin with no track names, no album title or art either.

>listening to teenie pop music

Are the crusaders christian crusaders or muslim jihadists?

They're neonazis mostly.

Christian extremists

Mashallah

Are the blues named after the colour or the feeling you get when you watch them play?

pooPEElia Ltd.

They're named after The old dead guy from old school

They're named after Daniels balls after he hangs out with Ivana

named after that cool ocean blue you see after jumping off the harbour bridge

Air NZ is really shilling their new airpoints card hard. I have 6 now. My regular air NZ membership one, my Air NZ travel debit card one, my new world x Airpoints one and 3 just plain old Airpoints ones.

If Air NZ needs bailing out its because they spent too much money on giving everyone cards they didn't need.

and the trillions of gold pieces the paid Frodo and the lads for telling you where the emergency exits are before every flight

The classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ji65WI5QLZI

Can't believe they pulled this one after a week, it had me at full attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0tkeGPG_8Q

Scotland

Scotland have to be licking their lips for England

They've been behind with atleast 15 minutes to go in all their games except Wales where it was 5 which they should have lost and they were massively let off

stuff.co.nz/life-style/home-property/nz-gardener/72988880/how-to-grow-avocado

Except yesterday. England are showing up about 20 minutes each game and winning. An 80 minute performance and Scotland will be annihilated. Not that it will be an 80 minute performance, but if the only chance Scotland have to cling on to is England playing inconsistently then so be it. Also Scotland away from murrayfield are a bit shit

>tfw our bach has a avocado tree that produces shitloads of fruit
>inbreds who actually live their constantly steal the ripe avos

So?

It's good that they aren't going to waste.

Avos stay ripe on the tree for ages lad, we could pick them next time we're down.

Spotted the avo jew

Inbred bach town thief spotted. Enjoy waiting another 10 months before the overpriced dairy your mum runs gets another customer.

It'll be sunny over easter lad. And our dairy shall be fully stocked with avos

Snowing here boys and I'm not talking about James O'Connor's habits.

They're named after all the volcanoes in Auckland. Blue is the English word for volcano. The Auckland Volcanoes.

Pic related; Explosive like a volcano.

BLUE
L
U
E

you're talking as if scotland have been playing lights out in all of their games.
There are areas in all three of their last games they need to improve on: ireland game we flagged badly in the second half were slipping off tackles and made some poor kicking, didn't show up for the second half besides the last 10 minutes or so. France game scrum was overpowered and we played down to france (think this is mainly down to the halfback pairing, a better approach such a the one the irish took would have won us that game but russell is still learning with his game management/kicking game) wales game we were getting beaten at the breakdown until watson came on and we were guilty of some poor kicking and other errors that let the welsh off the hook once or twice.
Have scotland put together the most complete performances of this 6nations so far? Yes.
Do we still have huge room for improvement? Definitely.
Too easy to dismiss scotland's chances if england put in an "80 minute performance" when nobody in this tournament has put one together.

As you say, >Have scotland put together the most complete performances of this 6nations so far? Yes.
i.e. They're already running pretty much at full potential. England, unquestionably, are not. Scotland may be ten points up with ten minutes to play and England WILL find another gear and they WILL win.
Don't get me wrong, this is Scotland's year: they will finish third.

Strauss is leaving Warriors and going to the Premiership. Will Scotland keep picking him when he doesn't even live there?

Yeah probably if he stays good enough, they do for other players like Maitland and Laidlaw.

Probably, but he's already 30, don't think he'll be getting many more caps

Why not? Glad for him and hopefully it makes him even better

His contract was not renewed at Glasgow so he moved on, he wasn't bought.

he was an NSQ player and is now SQ, so they want to get another NSQ to fill his place for the international window.

>They're already running pretty much at full potential.

>full potential with 2nd and 3rd choice props,no Laidlaw, no Strauss.

Surprised Edinburgh weren't in for him

He wanted to move on and make big bucks, can't do that in the pro12

Laidlaw is holding you back m8

We have hamish watson, magnus brabury and cornell du preez, we're doing just fine in the back row, even without denton :(

I'd love visser and laidlaw back though

>How to spot a low rugby IQ

He contract was not renewed, he had to move.

You can make big bucks in the Pro 12 with the top 4 regulars.

Even if they tried to renew his contract he wouldn't have signed it. It was more his decision than Glasgows

Edinburgh definitely don't need another backrow player, they're offloading their current expensive players there

>Even if they tried to renew his contract he wouldn't have signed it

No. We had rumours of his departure months ago, he's only just found a club.

He is unfortunately surplus to requirement/SRU rules at Glasgow.

We had rumours of his departure because he wanted to leave the pro12. I'm a glasgow fan I'm not trying to meme, it's jsut reality. He never had loyalty and still doesn't and I don't blame him for it

walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/proof-sam-davies-left-high-12662738
What is it about our coaching system lads? The Ospreys and Scarlets are snappy as fuck with the ball in hand, but put them in the Wales camp and they play at the speed of a thousand snails

Natural cuckold genetics

Howley is a terrible attack coach. All these years and we still haven't moved on from crashball 12. I think Shane Williams masked how poor our attack was under Gatland for a lot of years too.

Feeling muscular and intelligent this morning lads

Feeling more muscular and intelligent than any inbred fat shitposting kiwi is this evening lads

I'm feeling tired and sluggish this morning. Got hit with a pretty big wave of despair when I woke up

I'll feel better once work starts to focus my mind

For the first years under Gatland we had the late 2000s generation who were genuinely creative players. As soon as they started to slow down with age Gatland's picks reached their peak and we've been stuck with them for the past 6 years

Nothing like mowing lawns and trimming hedges for a bit of clarity.

I don't disagree with that but I only garden in the weekends or after work, not for a living

Do you live to work or work to live?

>Fairfax New Zealand sports columnist Kevin Norquay said such behaviour was unacceptable for a former All Black, let alone one who once led the team’s fabled haka war dance.

>“Ali Williams has hauled the proud black name through the white powder dirt,” he wrote.

>“He’s not just a silly boy with money having a bit of a lark outside a Paris nightclub.

>“He’s Ali Williams, All Black lock, 77 Test caps, World Cup winner in 2011. Wearer of the Silver Fern, dispenser of the haka."

How disappointed are you in Ali for letting us all down lads?

>Targe shield with no spike
0/10 logo

>Dairy
>Nek Minnut

3-4 days of the week I enjoy and look forward to work, if I didn't enjoy my job I would retrain or move jobs or train so I can move to a job I think I would enjoy more.
I work so I can fund my hobbies and to save up so I can retire in comfort. My grandad didn't save or consider retirement until far too late and he didn't have a retirement lifestyle that I want. My parents have saved and planed for retirement and they look on track to keep their current lifestyle when they do eventually retire.

So I would say a healthy ballance of a version of working to live and living to work.

considering the supposed 'no dickheads' policy the ABs have, they seem to churn out plenty of dickheads

>Julian Savea - beats his woman
>Ali Williams - coke fiend
>Aaron Smuth - public bathroom fetishist
>Din Cahter - drunk driver
>All the Chiefs players - stripper abusers

when will the madness end?

Time to remove the ABs from the world rankings so that we can rise to first after we finally win the 6N.

Now tell me which of those things are bad

Savea beat his woman?
I thought that was Fekitoa?

Savea went down on a charge of woman beating about 15 minutes after appearing in a national ad campaign for "hey cuzzy bro, try your hardest not to beat women bro".

>Leaving out Ben "the Dunedin strangler" smith

Biggest degen of the lot.

You left out:

>Byron kelleher: drink driving, assault, bad mana
>zack Guildford: drinking and Naked assault
>Doug howlett: glassing, criminal damage to cars, drunk and disorderly
>Tana umaga & Chris massoe: the handbag bar fight incident
>jerry Collins: carrying a knife around in a Japanese department store

Grubs the lot of them.

Tana's involvement in the handbag fight was in defence of a patron to the bar.
Just shows that he is hero off the field too.
>Umaga is said to have hit Hurricanes teammate and All Black Chris Masoe in response to Masoe allegedly attacking a bar patron at The Jolly Poacher tavern between 6.30am and 8am yesterday.

Leaving out the worst of the lot
>damo "skuxx" mckenzie

You left out
>tana umaga & keven mealamu: attempted murder

*ahem*

Basedmian deserves a medal 2BH

Pro12 fans, who do you consider to be your team's biggest rival that's not in the same country as you?

The only obvious ones I can think of are Munster-Ospreys and Cardiff-Connacht.

*arrogantly gloats about beating new Zealand once in history*

Glasgow leinster
ospreys leinster

They literally haven't done that though?

You seem to be projecting some insecurity lad.

Imagine gloating about your 3.33% win rate vs a country. I guess they would say it's 6.66% because they count a draw vs "us" a "win".

Sad.