How many of you eat lunch alone?

How many of you eat lunch alone?

i do, because I'm the only person at work that works 6pm to 2am so my """lunch""" time is around 10pm. everybody else eats around 2am when I'm leaving.

In high school? Never. I have friends and aren't an autistic sperg. Now be gone summerfag

doesn't recognize the person in OP's image but calls OP a summerfag

fail

I always eat alone...

Eliza, you are a girl. You can have a shit ton of guys eating with you if you actually wanted to

Yes because I have a job that involves being on my own all day (bar customers)

Begone normalfag

[spoiler]getting asked out simulator wasnt even a good video make a ahegao joi next time [/spoiler]

me

what is all this mental illness in here?!?!

I don't generally eat lunch at work due to having a filling breakfast. Christ kid, step up and make some friends.

>sage

11:11:11

wicked ass fucking time stamp

>at 2am
what

yeah, night shift.

>admits to being a normie
>calls others summerfag

Hi newfriend you must be new here. Please lurk more.

Ciara?

I do, but because of my choice
It's cool to stay alone and without annoying people

TITS OR GTFO OP

Also I think that a qt like you, OP, if is eating alone is because of her choice

I eat every meal alone

always ate at lunch alone because it's still better than eating with a group of "friends" and have to stay silent the whole time

If you aren't talking in conversations with your "friends" then it's your own fault or you need better friends both are fixable

mom made me take adhd meds in highschool so i always ate alone on account of being a total cynical zombie

Ya. :(

well two of my roommates m cool with are in the group but like, busy talking to friends they prefer over me so in the end i spent all my lunch time talking to friends online instead

OP let's have sex

Sup Forumsro, find a table with some people you have in your class and converse.

Eliza feet pls i need to cum

@ da bech

Why is she 10/10

u still there?

Yeah boi

she's perfect

I eat lunch alone all the time. But I'm a 33 year old married father of three, so I enjoy it. Not some angsty, socially maladjusted teenage faggot.

Kill yourself already Ciara you sponge low hygiene attention whore

i live my life alone

i'm a socially maladjusted nonteenage faggot, 28 yrs old, been eating lunch alone for as far as i can remember gg, and no im not fat and got no neckbeard

I don't really like anyone I work with, I eat in the dining area and read my kindle, I anyone sits with me I mostly ignore them.

feetfeetfeet

same here, is shit yeah

just so you know, he's probably fat.

Why the fuck are you always in a hospital

NEVER SAW THIS ONE BEFORE

A lot of high school I ate lunch by myself or in the bathroom

Why did you deleted your youtube channel? ANSWER ME

Noods?

99.9% of my meals have been eaten alone.

Me.
Basically every day.
College sucks.
Faggots - including but not limited to Chads, Stacies, gays, people loitering in college while claiming they're studying - suck even more.

good.
then you can take a shit and preserve your overall body weight.

In college days I used to commute. Ate in the train station alone, while walking on the platform.

Many times there was no one in sight, thus I could even fart and belch and taste nosepicks while eating my puny sandwich. Epic times.

Guys is Eliza a trap? I've always wondered

I prefer to eat triazolone

Yes, I've seen it

that's called dinner faggot

Underage b&
Summer's over faggot.

who is this person?

enjoy ban

why, she´s 21 for shure

absolute madman

lul

OH hey look her cute tit. Hey Ciara can I come and fuck you in target?

Mmmm I love that 16 yr old bush

She has some of the best titties I have ever seen, even more incredible the fact that she was just 15

You're fucking stupid. A ban? An autistic sperm could figure out how to get around that