WAAAH I'M A MILLIONAIRE POP STAR LIFE IS SO HARD WAAAH

WAAAH I'M A MILLIONAIRE POP STAR LIFE IS SO HARD WAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg
logicallyfallacious.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3836773/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katy Perry is disgusting on every conceivable level.

Didn't she date Russell Brand for like 10 years?

>thinking money = happiness
Imagine being this retarded

I would penetrate her anus with my tongue though

What's wrong with her now, op?

that would fuck anybody up desu

it's true though

Looks like Justin Bieber.

MKUltra was done with her and her labels tried a last-minute rebrand to make a few last bucks

it's actually kind of funny how quickly she fell off. her current album is 8 weeks old and has barely surpassed the first week sales for gaga's latest one. it's also falling faster on the charts than birtney spears' last few albums

sad!

t. never had depression

a depressed man with money is still happier than a depressed man without

no cause you overcompensate and make very poor decisions with access to that money + feel even more crazy cause you start to think "i have all this $ why am i still depressed" putting u further into turmoil

shit bait

you do? can you prove that?

yes. can you prove otherwise?

not how proof works dr. katz

If she had real depression she wouldn't be doing highly publicized "live therapy session" gimmicks for attention and profit
There's something very dystopian about the whole thing that made me uneasy

is math related to science?

You have access to all the drugs you want with money.

this

can someone explain what's happening with her?

Anyone with an understanding of psychology and depression knows that's what happens. You're the one making the outrageous claim that money somehow "cures" depression, which goes against all the ovewhelming evidence that it doesn't. Therefore, the burden of proof lies on you.

swish swish is an okay song. but her image is a joke by this point, literally trying to be miley from 3 or 4 years ago what were they thinking????

whatever you say, judge judith susan "judy" sheindlin

I do have psychopathy it's kind of similar...you can't feel love and you live in fear of when you might snap and go insane because there's no way of knowing what might set you off. It's a much more difficult existence. I can't even read a book without thinking of that death scene in Die Hard.

i said money cures depression? no, i believe i said money makes you happier. depression has no cure

She's old and used up.

>Live life as finely-tuned psyop extolling casual nihilism and apostasy to young girls
>Handlers decide this is no longer profitable (due to EDM-based pop falling out in favor of the even worse trap-pop)
>Cut you loose overnight
>Realize you're no longer a human being in any meaningful sense of the word
>Crisis
I can't say I feel sorry for any musician this happens to though. They know what they're getting into.

MOM'S

>have shit tons of money
>but also depression
>buy lots of shit
>get bored of them easily
>still depressed
>go on vacation a lot
>at first is fun, but gets boring after a while
>and still depressed
>donate to charity because you don't know what to do with all that money
>also start taking therapy because all the shit you bought has no effect on your overall mood, and only a professional will be able to help you to get out of your mental state

right, that sounds a hell of a lot better than
>have no money
>but also depression
>can't do any of that shit

What does that mean?

Not seeking help from the beginning because you think dude materialism lmao is the solution to a mental illness is your problem though

Depression is still depression my dude. Sounds like your just bitter about being a poorfag

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

That's the point, this fag thinks that depressed rich people are somewhat happier that normal mid or lower class people with depression

no one here is arguing the perils of depression, i'm saying you're still happier with money than without

his voice is fucking annoying

>citing the man who thinks hopsin is the savior of hip hop as an accurate source

Seek help for your egocentrism.

seek help for your anger

>because someone said something I don't agree with everything else they say is inaccurate

>this much autism in one post
Listen bud, I also thought this when I was your age. Just because we were both 'Le creepy guys' in high school doesn't mean you can excuse your sperging with "muh sociopath"

>no one here is arguing the perils of depression
>i'm saying you're still happier with money than without
You realize this is a direct contradiction, right? Is this bait? I'm falling for it heavy

>Unironically taking any YouTube vlogger seriously
You have to go back to Rddit/Facebook/Twitter etc

Wrong pic(kle)

depression is not sadness. the opposite of depression is not happiness

Depression wasn't an issue back when I had money to buy heroin.

I am incapable of feeling sympathy for people who do not have to work.
Katy Perry has enough money to do literally whatever she wants. If "whatever she wants" involves crying in public about whatever problems she thinks she has that's her problem,
My only comfort is that me, with my miserable day job, and her, who chooses not to count her blessings, will both face the same god when we die

People seem to misunderstand what happiness and depression is.
No one is talking about objective state of your well being, nor is anyone saying that whining about your state doesn't look sad and pathetic when there are people dying in gang-wars and starving out there.
The thing is that human is a completely irrational creature, depression can be caused by some sort of chemical imbalance in your fucking brain machine and bam, you are fucked. Same with happiness, it's not something that can be easily achieved nor is it permanent unless you are extremely lucky.
We are assigning grand values to our emotions because emotions are some of the most vital parts of our personality, but sadly our emotions exist mostly to motivate certain kind of behaviors in certain situations. Human consciousness has developed past a lot of it's own biological functions and even it's emotional functionality, often times your identity itself is trapped and manipulated by the machine that it encompasses, even though that machine is the reason why said personality exists in the first place.
Brain is fucked up and human nature is intrinsically not used to the way world works today, we are fated to get depressed and find joy in ultimately meaningless things at faster rates. We want instant gratification for everything, emotions, risk, reward, trauma, depression, happiness and the result of that is a more and more confused human being.
Humanity itself has to change to adapt to civilization or civilization has to degrade back to a more natural society, singularity or a tribal post apocalypse.

>be pop star entering 30's
>no kids
>no husband
>have to remain relevant as younger pop stars are emerging
>cut hair and claim your a activist now for attention and liberal brownie points

>People who use mental illness as a fashion accessory because tumblr told them if they ever feel sad they're clinically depressed are getting butthurt about a video explaining the truth
Says it all

PJW is a fag though

What God do you follow?

Woah dude, you totally opened my mind
>depression is not sadness
Correct. They're not equivalents, but the latter is a symptom of the former
>the opposite of depression is not happiness
Correct, but the latter is a luxury inaccessible to those that suffer from the former

This means that depressed people, as a direct result of their depression, are often sad and unhappy

Now that we've covered your teenage-level philosophy, explain how this makes sense...
>no one here is arguing the perils of depression, i'm saying you're still happier with money than without

The [spoiler]Baptist[/spoiler] one

Do you understand that people with genuine depression have chemical imbalance in their brain? Do you understand that all of your emotions can be affected by chemicals and that if I would cut off certain processes in your brain your whole world perception could change?
You are a machine, your personality is a complex recursive process built on top of that machine as an intricate survival mechanism, but that's it.

exactly. i don't know what you're not getting here

It sounds Sup Forumsish but I think a lot of these "empowered" career women are going to feel like this when they hit their 30s and realize they've failed their biological and social goals for the sake of buying into postmodernism
Gender roles exist for a reason, and no matter how much people say otherwise it's not natural for people to not have families, barring a few exceptional cases

>reads hofstadter once

>Autistically shitposting against someone else's arguments without raising any of your own points
?

>Matthew 7 1-6

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

You rejoicing with the fact that you'll both meet God and everything that you implied is showcasing your bitterness, your pride and your judgmental nature.

Wait, that's not Miley Cyrus?

>Thinking rich people can't get basically whatever they want and thus have no good reason to mope
Imagine being this retarded

I'm sure doing heroin really improved your life in the long run, huh.

katy perry is just no good, but choa on the other hand..

What are you implying? Can you actually attempt to reply or do you just throw around green meme arrows when you feel insecure?

How does it feel to I would assume willingly and knowingly live that big of a lie?

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Not that guy but I agree with you.
Worship and pursuit of money and fame will get you nowhere, yet there's so much that insists otherwise. Makes me actually start to believe that there are conscious efforts to steer the youth down the wrong path.

you asked two closed-ended questions (my reponse to both: yes) and made some analogy about cognition. what kind of reply are you expecting?

Money=financial stability = more downtime = more time for yourself. A poor person or working class depressed person has a lot more problems than just mental if they get depressed enough to quit their job, also being rich you have more opportunity to do something fulfilling where as a mere employee can't

>pretending like you don't understand the logical fallacies in your argument
what did he mean by this?

is that your chins or are you just happy to see choa?

They have no good reason to mope, happiness and sadness is not rational, especially if you have actual depression.
Who are you people? Are you humans or some sort of alien spiders? Have you never had mood swings in your life affected by smallest things? One tune can make you sad for a day and one kiss can make you happy for a week, one death can cause someone to suicide and the same kind of death can turn someone into a true alpha.
There are things that should be, things that are objective and right, humans rarely act that way because they literally can't.
Most people would have trouble not sticking their dick where they shouldn't, be it your friends girlfriend or a fucking dog if they are horny enough.

let me clarify what I meant by "meet god": I am grateful that the gifts for which the wealthy are so ungrateful stop at immortality. I am glad that Katy Perry will, at the very least, die like the rest of us.
I'm not Jesus. It's in my nature to despise arrogance and self-importance.

y-you too.

You're failing to realize that depression =/= being sad
He's arguing that money can allow you to earn happier. He implied that this was barring cases of depression, and you break out the "pssh yeah kid" autism

It's a chinese phone book

>every religious person is just pretending
Do you also claim any album you dislike is an elaborate meme you're not in on?

i get it

I haven't seen this big of a strawman in quite a while. And yes, people can believe something strongly, but that doesn't make believes they might hold even a little bit true.

Beliefs*

>you have all the time in the world and the money for treatment
I dont see how its the same as being broke and depressed

You said "willing and knowingly live a lie", what I said isn't a strawman. Don't throw around terms if you don't know what they mean.
Your second point has nothing to do with what I said, and in fact contradicts your first post.

So why aren't you acting like Jesus? Is it because your are just a mortal man and have no control of self? Is vanity, pride, agression, pussy, money and alcohol greater than your God? Oh, it's the devil isn't it, because he tempts you and you have no control of yourself, right?
If you truly believed in God there would not be a single thing in the universe that would ever make you want to disobey his teachings. You use religion as your comforting confirmation bias, but every time you make a mistake you hope that God will make a special exception just for you. Most religious people are like kids doing tests, half-assing it and hoping that they will barely at least pass, except for if you fail this test you will for ever fucking burn in eternally painful hellfire.

This

Do you refuse to read your own posts?
>every religious person is just pretending
>Do you also claim any album you dislike is an elaborate meme you're not in on?
How are these two even comparable? I tried to answer you and since you've delivered a strawman and still refuse to have a conversation about a topic at hand, let's just forget it.
logicallyfallacious.com

Nope. He wasn't "barring cases of depression". Look at his previous comments.

He said, "no one here is arguing the perils of depression". As in, no one is arguing about the suffering of those with depression. And then he goes on to... argue about the suffering of those with depression.

"i'm saying you're still happier with money than without" -- in other words, depressed people with money suffer less than those without it. As agreed upon earlier, happiness is inaccessible to the depressed, so saying that a depressed person with money, is "happier" than those without money negates his original statement that "no one here is arguing the perils of depression", as it does exactly that. He asserts that the perils of the depressed rich are somehow less than the perils of the depressed poor, which intrinsically argues about "the perils of depression"

There are no collective efforts, look at the writings of moralists of all sorts over the ages, it has always been a struggle.
Human beings are drawn to power, status and reduction of responsibility at the expense of others.

>Why aren't you acting like Jesus
That's what Christians are supposed to try to do, no one is perfect but I try.
I don't understand what you're trying to argue, other than assuming I'm some sort of fake Christian (why?)
The album thing was a shitpost but I think it's fair. Your first post implied that the religious person was just pretending and knew that it was actually a lie. As someone who genuinely believes and knows that many other people genuinely believe, I thought this was illogical so I pointed out the stupidity of what you were implying. That's not a fallacy, it's only a strawman if you're misrepresenting/altering the other argument.
The same logic applies to something like "I don't like Death Grips, therefor I'm going to assert that everyone who claims to like Death Grips knows they suck and is just trying to look cool". Replace "like Death Grips" with "believe in God"

Yeah, that's all well and good, but fantasy realms don't exist. Conscience ceases to exist minutes after death too.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3836773/

I'm not assuming you are fake Christian, I don't believe that anyone is an actual religious person short of actual monks, terrorists, ascetics etc.
If you are not ready to put down your life and every aspect of your life for your God, that means that you use it mostly as wish fulfillment of some sort and if shit came down to it there would be ways to make you denounce God.

I am not religious myself, I am simply stating the fact that ISIS is more devoted to their religion than majority of religious people

Not him, but are you a Christian and why?
Also, "down there" doesn't exist. No God will judge you or anyone else. Consciousness is gone minutes after death, because of oxygen deprivation and cells begin to die off. Not comforting or pleasant to hear, I know, but very liberating.

You're a millionaire, you hardly have to work to make the money you make. You don't know what the grind feels like, you don't know what it feels like to have to cut down on food if you want to pay for rent. You don't know what it's like to have to take on two jobs, working 72+ hours a week so you can get by.. You don't have to wake up at 5 am so you can drag yourself out of bed, sloppily shower, and scrounge up a smile on your face because your job requires you to seem happy no matter the circumstance. Stress is a faraway concept to you, but now the fact that your pampered lifestyle where you could live in the upper echelons of society without having to expend a modicum of effort is finally crumbling down. Still, with all the money you've made over the years there's a good amount leftover for you to live a comfortable life in a safe neighborhood until the day you die. will you be able to eat at Michelin Star restaurants every day? Will you be able to buy yourself a new vacation home on a whim? Will you be able to afford to have your private jet fly you around the world wherever you want? No, but you can still live a life of luxury without having not work another hour in your life. Maybe you'll have to move out of your mansion into a modest home, maybe you won't be able to pay for servants like you used to, you probably won't be able to spend your nights partying like you used to but your life is set, you can sit on your ass all day and still have more than most. But because your life is luxury is going to be nearly not as a luxurious as it used to be you start crying and bitching and going on about how depressed you are while expecting the vast majority of people to actually care when most of us have actual problems. Most of us have to work, we feel actual stress. You seriously expect me to feel sorry for this music industry cum dumpster? Even at rock bottom she'll have more than I could even dream of.

>I am not religious myself
I got that.

I get where you're coming from but there are ways to live a "normal" life while still being a man of God. Emulating Christ doesn't require asceticism, that's just one way to reach unity with God.
There have been countless non-enlightened people who have been brutally tortured to death without renouncing their beliefs.

you're making the same distinctions i'm making and the person you're replying to is making. we're all on the same page but you still insist there's a contradiction

>we feel actual stress
This is where you are wrong. You objectively work more, but brain is retarded and can make someone more sad than you.
Why is this so hard to understand? I am not arguing for that whore but I am arguing for the sake of happiness, depression and sadness in general. Human emotions are not something that a human being controls willingly.
This is not about what is real or fair, this is about how ones mind actually feels.