> "Oh Phoebe where are you now"
> 2007 was a great year man

nice blog

bump

Give us the story bro

Call her and ask for nudes

>Be me
> Be 14
> Average kid in school here in Bongistan neither chad nor complete beta. Have fellow nerd friends but I’ve never been out with a girl.
> Phoebe is 13 in same class, 10/10 perfect qt and fancied by basically every guy
> kind of nerdy and mature for her age, see's herself as above all that secondary school drama and bitchiness
> People chilling in classroom before the teacher comes in, me chatting with friends
> Mini Chad dick called Frankie is being obnoxious as usual (I would say he bullied me but he bullied pretty much everyone that wasn't him so I can't claim victimhood)
> Throws pencil at kind of fat girl called Stacy (her mom does not in fact have it going on)
> Me (already angry at him for some shit he said to a friend and knowing he never actually backs any of this talk up) "Do you have to be a complete cunt ALL the time?"
>Him “aw are you in love with Stacy, just because you’ve never had a girlfriend “
>Sickburnapparently.mov, Whole Class “ooooooooooohhh”
> I spaghetti completely “I I I I totally do”
> “Oh yeah what’s her name”
> Errrrrrrrrrr
> Laughter all round
> Murder me now pls
>”Face it dickhead you never had a girl and never will” smug face
> Suddenly outofnowhere “actually he does”
> Everyone turns around to see Phoebe standing up
> Me and user are going on a date Friday night aren’t we
> Me (sperging hard) Yeee-eeeah sure
> chads face when

part 2 coming up

Bump

sounds like the plot to a suite life of zach and cody episode but continue

BUMP

I'm not interested in the story. I'm here for her contact info.

Sorry guys had to sort some stuff out.

> At lunch break
> Me friends laughing, I’ve told them the truth obvs because bros and all that Didyouseehisfuckingface.flv
> Too bad she would never really ask a guy like you out user
> Phoebe comes over “hey user, you were alright about all that back there right”
> Me trying (and failing) to play it cool “sure”
> “It was cool how you stood up to Frankie, he just thinks picking on people makes him a big guy (insert bane post here) he’s always so mean to my friend Sarah, most boys in this year are sooo immature”
> “You know he actually tried to ask me out the other day, as if”
> “Yeah what a wanker” *promptly try to rest nonchalantly on locker and fall right over*
>Whyareyoulikethis
> Phoebe starts laughing her head off, all embarrassed until I realise she is laughing with me and not at me.
>Pulls me up, wipes tear from smooth perfect cheek, runs finger through perfect blond hair *puberty sensors engage* *Full on in love already*
> “So what are we gonna do about this user?”
> “Do about what”? *derp*
> “The date stupid”
> user.exe has stopped responding
> “I can’t go back on it now when it happened in front of everyone, we’d both be made fun of”
> Me: Splerging fully now “Howabouthecinema” “Transformers is on, everyone is going to see it” *has no idea what kind of films girls like*
> Her “So Friday at 7:30 then?”
> Me: * small squeak* user is still not responding
>Her: Okay see you then
>mfw

Cant be the only pic...moar

Did your school only serve your spaghetti after that autism?

Man I'm starting to regret asking for this story but now I have to hear how it ends

This. Why am I invested in this? I am weak.

Bump

Write OP, write like the wind!

Hey anons OP here. Really sorry about this but there has been quite the emergency on my end. I deeply apologise for wasting your time but you should probably all just leave. I will post tomorrow if I can. Again I am sorry.

Tell us when our lord.

OP is faking all thise compliments

NOOOOO I HAVE TO KNO MOAR

JUST TELL IF YOU AND HER EVER FUCKED PLS TELL US THAT MUCH FFS OMG

n