How do you feel about Female Weight Gain?

How do you feel about Female Weight Gain?

Gross.

Women become invisible when they're 15 lbs overweight. No interest.

Post more of snowww?

Sauce is thicksnow(ww)

Great development

When I get them tied up in the barn, I just need to let gravity do the work with a little lube for the bull and horse training dildos. Used to have to use tons and figure out how to apply down force. With lube.in the right places, a pretty plump one can go balls deep

It's called married with children. It sucks.

Speak for yourself. I fantasize about finding a secretly gluttonous woman and then for her to use her marriage as an excuse to indulge & blimp.

Sadly this is the only pic I have.

She got big though.

She really grew into that iPad

Big butt.

idk about trashing my body that hard....

that body is hot...but that face...you gotta be careful with makeup when youre fat like that because youd look like a pig with makeup on

>How do you feel about Female Weight Gain?
within reason, most definitely. right side of the pic would be the extend of it.
but right side of pic is too much

I'd like my girlfriend to lose some weight. I don't know how to tell her.
That's how I feel...

gross, just as male weight gain
bears are ugly

lol

your statement is harsh... yet, i sorta agree

I recently broke up with my gf because of her weight gain. It's disgusting. Unattractive. Smelly. Dry sex because you realise she is that fat your fucking her armpit

that is scary.. you hook up with the first pic, and then stuck with the final... buyer beware!

the little x in the upper right corner

I'd be delighted if that happened.

Barf-inducing. I can't comprehend how fat acceptance is a thing when it's so easy to lose weight.

part 1

It's impossible to convince women. Leave her if you're unhappy with her weight, because she'll never be convinced to change for you. If you as much as hint on wanting her to lose weight, she'll throw a fit and threaten to leave you and all sorts of shit, or worse.

Part 2.. just 3 short years

Absolutely disgusting, but half of it is because her face is naturally ugly.

I hate fat bitches, they're completely unattractive and should lose weight or just fucking disappear. Seeing such fat pigs walking in yoga pants is something I really want to unsee, it's vomit inducing. They should never be accepted in society, especially as some kind of twisted, freaky "beauty". This is something I would actively stand against and protest. I do not agree for such twisted, degenerate society where this is "ok". To hell with fat bitches.

She filled out well.

that is a bit harsh... but, to each their own.

Fucking sad man.

>GF used to be curvy/thicc
>Now she is just fat
>Doesn't give a flying fuck about being attractive/sexy anymore, whether it be looks or attitude

I wish she could just stay 19 forever. 25 now and it's been all downhill, and probably always will be.

dont act like you arent sitting over there sucking your own dick fag. gtfo

I'm not you microdick sissy faggot, you gtfo

negative, Im not a male. so you sit down sir.

tits or gtfo, you know the rules bitch

I will agree with you tho that gaining weight on purpose is retarded and staying fat forever is even more crazy.

ugh im at work or else id love to bomb this thread, you can still be my daddy tho! its not bitch its slut.

Absolutely fucking disgusting

Leave her. Your situation sounds similar to mine. After 3 years of downhill, I just up and left. No reason to cater to that cow.

>All these anti-fat haters

More fat women for me then.

How about a Kik?

Why do you guys even get married if you're so superficial you end up hating your inevitably fat wife?

wow. sad... loss for words

Absolutely disgusting.