Has anyone bought Xanax from an online drugstore? Not dark web...

Has anyone bought Xanax from an online drugstore? Not dark web, but mainstream like canadianpharmacynoprescription dot org?

You don't need Xanax. Stop doing drugs and get your life sorted out. If you're actually chemically imbalanced, take an SSRI, it's much less harmful to you. I recommend mindfulness as a coping mechanism for anxiety. Stop being a retard, you're too young to ruin your life.

Bumping for interest. Any of them legit? Safe?

no, none of them are legit. go see a nigger or some spaz with clinical depression or anxiety disorder, or go buy them from the nigga web (prices are mega high tho)

best advice; dont do like me. i started with xanax and antidepressants (ssri) 5 years ago. now i am a heroin addict, use 24/7, and everything that i had in my life, everything i was half decent at, disappeared. my life is ruined, for real. don't do this

I'm 37. I have occasional work/stress related anxiety. I'm not looking to ruin my life.

you'll be better using weed for this purpose. look for a strain that induces calm, like many indica ones

Yes, what's your question faggot?

>not looking to ruin life
>runs straight to the most addictive life ruining anti-anxiety drug

Smarten up kiddo.

Hey man, I'm just here to tell you it's not ruined. Even though you may be at absolute rock bottom, you can climb back up that cliff face with enough determination. Don't let the drugs take your life. You gotta take your life back.

Which one? Safe? Ship to US?

Yeah I agree with this, you're just making excuses to not turn your life around. Stop doing drugs you god damn idiot. Get away from all the losers in your life that do drugs and start over.

Etiz, alpraz, clonaz. Not safe, not safe, not safe. Many vendors monitored by DEA, high chance of money scamming, high chance of impure and dangerous drugs. Best case scenario is you don't get scammed and receive an extremely addictive drug that can cause death from withdrawal and infamously excruciating withdrawal. Source: former benzo addict of 6 years, currently 9 months clean

thanks for the advice, as simple as this sounds, nobody has ever told me this, i have very little social contacts and barely know anyone (my family and i don't talk much)

subtle spam not subtle at all

>sage

yai bro 10000 zanax right here, i got vey very cheep xanax hit me up at, stolen from truck in indian, very high good, cheep discounted price
[email protected]
shipping all over

I don't think .5 mg once every month or so will ruin shit.

Good call. I'm in California. Guess I need a Rx?

What strain would be best for this?

FBI stop passing my filter will ya?

lol ssris will make you gain weight, ruin your sex life, and flatten your emotions. Not to mention stopping them will cause withdrawals.

Buy some benzos but only use them when you really need, like 3x a week max.

>buy some

Where?

The most boring drug known to man.

No OP.
Although, there are nootropics.
Phenibut works well with anxiety, but you take 1-2 grams when you wake up because it takes a few hours to kick in.
You can't do it daily obviously.
That's your best bet from my experience.

>meth addict

Actually Ativan is the most addictive benzodiazepine but yeah you're not wrong with the message.