>2017
>havent converted to Islam
>explain yourself

Yeah sure I'll give the lip service if I can service her lips.

Well, I dont like it when people try to murder me when I eat bacon or have a beer, or God forbid, dont feel like praying 5x a day

I'm neither naive or insecure enough to follow a religion

What is this boob shape called?

Their women are hot and all, but not hot enough to convert.

BURN JEW BURN !!!

Big

Nice Islamic bracelet

>explain yourself
It's bullshit?

Teardrop boops are a best

I don't think you know what a bracelet is.

knockers

Because it's 2017, my IQ is higher than my inside leg measurement, and I'm comfortable with a rational view of the world.

he is retarded, but the jew necklace shows OP is retarded
I'm responding to you retards, so I'm probably retarded
everyone is fucking retarded here

sauce?

I know it's the thing where islamists hide dabombs

You need to be more tolerant, user

>2017
>haven't converted from Islam
>explain yourself
ftfy

Islam needs to self destruct.

Omgggg xd lol friend, just lol

I like pork and drinking

>posts about Muslim's,
>Nude woman in the photo is Jewish
I think your prophet Muhammad the kid fucker would be displeased by this beautifully haram Yuden.

leave Sup Forums
leave life
be an hero

another shill-like jesting.
do you think you're funny?

I like drink and porking

Torpedo... Not joking either

silly, thats not a child.

sorry i already converted to the bait religion we worship bait

btw your post is now a holy object to my people

You'll usually find these if you look for a combination between big and perky

why, always, the religious people INBRED like crazy?!!??!?!?!!?

I looked at a few charts and some of them call this shape and size the perfect breast. Helpful

Getting 72 virgins may be interesting, but what if Islam is wrong and you get instead 720 horny gay niggers?

>2017
>haven't bombed sandniggers
>orphaned their children
>raped their women's corps
>explain yourself ?

>Well, I dont like it when people try to murder me when I eat bacon or have a beer, or God forbid, dont feel like praying 5x a day

ttthhhhhiiiisss

taqiyya

>2017
>not knowing how to greentext properly
Explain yourself

kek. that post looks almost like it's a bad thing that some sandnigger babies got killed XD

You would think that with all the degenerates here that Sup Forums would be more open towards childbrides.

You also get their mother in laws, so you don't niggers to show how horrible this idea is.

Seeker of truth,
follow no path.
All paths lead where
truth is here.
– E. E. Cummings

Who wanteth to lead? Who wanteth to follow? Both are now too burdensome.
– Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

No he really doesn't.

The Israeli sandniggers are a bigger threat, because they have money, technology and they hate our infidel ass.

Slutty sandniggers at paradise

Yeah, from what I see, Israeli niggers are superior niggers so there's no reason to hate the superior race.

Religion is for people who are afraid of what happens after you die and/or they were brainwashed since they were kids.

imagine being a concentration camp guard and seeing this

They're the reason we have this problem with religion in the first place, son.

>asks why we haven't converted to islam yet
>uses pic of jewish chick

You are not too bright are you?

Gorgeous body....I mean breasts :)

Sure... And not the fucking Rome and the Rome empire.

Religion's for suckers

ima jew(ff)

Bacon
Alcohol
Drugs

On which religion are Christianity and Islam based again? The only thing Islam did was going back from Christian religious standards to the fundamental Jewry of the Thora.

So's OP's pic

Most of the time you can't even tell if they're hot.

i have gf why would i cheat on my 3d waify? xddd

Latinas are sandniggers now?

However, religion fanatics come from Catholic and Muslim religions, mostly. Jewish religion is pretty peaceful, if you consider all the historical facts.

gr8 b8 m8, 8/8 wud r8 again
awesome tits btw

God isn't real.

Fuck off, Moshe. Don't you have some innocent families to murder? Maybe some homes to bulldoze?

Oh right, I forgot. You can do anything you want because 148 trillion never again holocaust but ignore all other genocide Oy vey shekels.

The bitch is moroccan

standard islamic tan-lines there.

>that's a pass from officer cataracts

underrated troll.
i chuckled

probably because that model you posted was a jew. fucking moron. i have all her photos.

She's Moroccan my world with that hot latina body!

take a nice long look at her necklace

There is nothing wrong with the roman pantheonl.
>peaceful
Monotheism leads to imperialism while polytheism let people learn from eachother. The European religions have more in common with those of India than the semitic ones.

Pic related to put things in perspective.

Because bacon you faggot.

>10/10 would impregnate this jew bitch

Gay test: If you're looking a the necklace.....

Why should I give up alcohol, music, bacon, and sodomy for some imaginary magical despot?

thats why i said long.. it'll take any normal man a while to see it

its not gay if you were going to aim there in the first place.

>2017
>still believe in magic sky wizard
>explain yourself

I can't look at anything other the boobs for more than 1-3seconds.

no one is going to read that. the fuck is wrong with you.

Are you out of your mind? How did you think they took over Israel in the first place? How do you think that the middle east gained control of the area from Egypt to Uruk, Mesopotamia? Yes, this was from 1600 BCE, buthave those areas since then not been possession of those people? No, the Greeks and Romans took a part, but the Middle East retaliated by sending the muslims to regain the land. Mesopotamia was Jewish and the Mesopotamians weren't peacefull at all. We know that the Mesopotamians were Jews too, because hey had this pretty book called the Babylonian Thalmud. There are two talmuds, the Israeli and the Babylonian, but the Babylonian was the one that was used everywhere outside of israel and in occasion due its widespread use was referred to in Israel quite often too, so they wouldn't drift from eachothers etachings too much. So, i'm sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about if you think that their history only relates to what hapened in Israel and not the instances that let to its occupation or what after the occupation. I'll agree that Judiams was progress, tho. Much btter than what they used to do: human sacrifice and bloodmagic. They thora outlawed this practice and suggested that they sacrificed animals instead, which they still do. So, its progress of a kind, but its not pretty peacefull. Jews look peacefull, because there are many secular Jews. You can be a secular Jew, because Jews are bound by blood and faith, but remove the faith and you're still a Jew.

i always imagined making her a pearl necklace until i actually noticed it

It was a joke bros, a real shitty one at that. Simmer the fuck down I wasn't attacking you personally for being fagels

Because there is no God and the sooner we, as human beings can realize that, the sooner we can start to understand that NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON. Life happened, as divine as it seems, we are all just evolved animals, living on a rock revolving around a nuclear furnace.

Because I don't believe human made up gods.

>2017
>Still believes in a magical sky daddy
>explain yourself

Too big nose and breasts for my taste.

i just joined, and shared another pic. you simmer down and show more tits

Torpedoe tits user

Why is it only men that generally speak out against Islam and women defending it, when we as men are the first ones to benefit from it if we as a society ever adopted it? Explain that to me. Women would be raped and beaten and treated like cattle if we lived under Sharia, and men would have free reign to do the raping and beating whenever we want. And yet it's us who get lambasted by women for criticizing it. What the fuck is wrong with women? They bitch about rape culture, and then turn around and defend it.

you should see her ass. can't find the pics though. forgot her name. shanti or something?

I still don't see why do you think being a Jew is a bad thing.

that was both me btw. i just want to see more tits, i could care less about subhuman rights.

its not bad if you're a jew.