Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/vWss7CF
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q1ZkgrRK8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

yay! hey fam :3

how r u guis

discordapp.com/invite/vWss7CF

horny getting ready to fuck my fleshlight :p you?

I'll fam you.

do it. whatever that means lol

sippin' coffee at work, probably should be workin' but that's lame

ohh dont do that we'll miss ya if ya go back to werk plus thats for squares

Ay ay ay what's up with this last post 17 mins ago. Live up a little.

it's the norm i find

My penis doesn't want to. Its cold.

Then you should warm up ;3

I need somewhere warm to put it.

Would offer myself but we're probably oceans away.

just been doing some voice therapy to sound passable. Care to judge? No bully pls

vocaroo.com/i/s0Q1ZkgrRK8o

>join me
not til you put some pants on

You backsterds? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm just kidding. Voice therapy? That's good. At least you're doing something about yourself unlike me.

oh? mtf or ftm? Or not trans just not doing anything

Post butt.

Mtf, ftm? I DON'T KNOW THOSE PHRASES MAN! That's how much I know about all this. I think it's bottom or top? Educate me.

ay poiple

fucking hell user bunny boys are my favourite what you doing to me. Thot u were a tranny and when you said "At least you're doing something about yourself unlike me." I thought you meant transition wise

Not a good idea. It still has marks of bad shavings and it's not really a traps butt but I'm working on it

youre doing a bad job of being queer
(mtf = male to female, ftm = female to male, basically the two ways of being trans; tops and bottoms are just for gay men)

>doing a bad job
there's a good job?

mmmmm big job ;P

Well I am trying to change but I'm still at the beginning of changing myself and I'm already tired of it. You're even changing your voice and my stupid lazy ass didn't even think about that.

of course, didnt you go to queer school?

change? In what way?

I am a gay man. Well not really, but...I am a little?

Wanna be more feminine, but my body won't let me.

Pics.

u fat? >:/

hay there.

Hello.

Na, hairy. And I'm to lazy to shave all the time.

U sure?

Why not?

Oi

how you

hi 'n drinks

very nice

is is

Okay, but then you gotta tell me what should I do to my body to make it more feminine, or should I leave it like this? Any opinion or advice is precious to me

That hand is fucked up.

Embrace being a manly man.

not bad, at least youre not fat
think about doing laser hair removal, you can get one of those machines for like 300$, its obviously not as effective as getting it done professionally, but if youre patient then you should be able to get rid of your hair without paying thousands of dollars

apart from that, just look at pic related, that should give you a place to start on how to get a more feminine body

>I think a hacker learn on their site

cleartimeclock.aqarhellas.com

they both kind of are actually.

ay

Do I really have to?

Good idea. I should really consider buying that, cuz then many of my problems would go away. The only thing is now that I need to find a way to lose that little mass that I have and let it all go to butt. Also thanks for the picture, it's gonna be useful.