You can hate islam all you want, but you have to admit theres something enchanting about their culture

You can hate islam all you want, but you have to admit theres something enchanting about their culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL#Palmyra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only part of that scene that is enchanting at all is the pillars and palm trees.

Their culture can exist, they have some cool stuff, they just shouldn't try to destroy everyone else's by existing

I don't have to "admit" anything, you fucking sandnigger apologist. Their culture is absolutely, completely inferior to all other cultures. The only good thing about Muslims is that they all congregate around that awful black box of theirs. Makes it easier to wipe them out with a JDAM. Who knows? If we blow it up, maybe they'll all shut down and stop being disgusting kebab eaters

current "western" culture for reference

If by "enchanting", you mean backwards and savage, then yeah sure

Arab culture predates Islam

Marrying and fucking underage cousins is always enchanting.

As far as culture goes Islam is pretty fucking boring.
It just seems exotic to you.

Culture in that region predates Islam by several centuries at least

This is as if christians claimed credit for ancient rome and greece

I don't know about you, but I don't find fucking goats "enchanting".

Um. I hate Islam too!

That's Levantine culture. It existed long before Islam.

It will exist after Islam is defeated.

cool enchantments bro

those ruins are remains of roman/greek culture you fag, muslims are fucking camel riding pedos that arrived from desert to work as slaves at romans latyfundiums

Nope.
The only people who ever thought that were the equivalent of angry edgy goths.

No, there isn't
None of that shit is islamic
islam doesn't have anything remotely resembling culture

i want to bang that plane pussy .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL#Palmyra

Fuck islam.

Tbqh Islamic architecture is beautiful especially their intricate pattern decoration and adornment.

Also back in the early ages of Islam they made many inventions and explorations across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and made many trade routes that would later aid in Europe's development.

I have worked on that specific aircraft maaany times. Ew guy here. :)

Enchanting from a distance.
You won't be saying that when a bomb goes off near you.

No, there really isn't.

>Damascus
That's Roman. Literally WeWuz except Arabs.

You could've at least used something from Spain or Baghdad, those were at least Arab.

Aladdin was enchanting because disney put a nice, innocent sheen on it and stayed away from religion. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and an archaic belief system that should be eradicated. I'd say the same about christians, but they pretty much all either take it with a grain of salt or keep it to themselves nowadays.

I do not admit it. I don't believe it for a second.

Cave men clinging to cave men cultures in the modern world, sure pal.

That is roman culture.

Literally the inventors of goat fucking.

Op here, I didnt say they werent barbaric in many aspects. Im just saying that theres a layer on top of that thats pretty enchanting.

There isn't though.