14 minutes until close

>14 minutes until close
>fryers cleaned and turned off
>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open

>uhh can I get 3 big macs and 5 double cheese burgers no pickles?

If you try to pull this stunt there is a 110% you WILL have your food tempered with. Enjoy that saliva (if you're lucky that's all you'll get). It amazes me how people think they can pull this off and expect their food to be spit free. Even the fucking managers are in on it. Some buffoon had the audacity to order 7 cheeseburgers 22 minutes from close, jokes on that fat fuck he's probably in the ER right now

You posted this yesterday on /ck/ fuck you

No. If the store closes at 1:00 im going to be home by 1:15. Max. If you think I give a shit about your obese ass enough to delay my weekend night, you're delusional. If you don't believe me I don't really care, go order 3 minutes from close.

bump so the newfags fall for it

This is why you close before you leave. Close the store to the public, then clean everything, then go home.

I used to work at Wendy's and I %100 agree that this is annoying as fuck. Although I've never had the nerve to fuck with someone's food becsuse I think thats fucked up, I do agree that it's fucked.

enjoy working for burgerland your whole life because that's all your worthless ass is capable of doing. imagine this being something to be upset over. Imagine being OP.

If I'm drunk, I'd yell that every everybody gets 10 bucks for being a champ and sorry that I'm the last order. Bring it home too, address their struggle.

Then never pay up.

dont clean up until the damn store closes assholes

>Work a shit customer service job
>Your job hinges on your ability to uphold the company brand standard.
>You for some reason feel entitled to mess with peoples food who have ordered their food in the allowed time frame
>Even if you got home early, all you would do is waste your money on booze/weed
>You would ultimately go home and continue to do fuck all

I got out of managing you wastes of space for a reason.

>I need time off because I want to get drunk
>I can't come to work I'm drunk
>Lol i'm sick but i've come in anyway
>Now everyone else is sick
>Muh childcare needs
>lol why can't i have more money for my super hard 16 to 24 hour working weeks
>lol i'm spitting in customers food because I got ahead of myself now I think I run the place

I just hate you all, you are all shit humans that have nothing to offer the world.

Hahaha, it's your job to fucking take orders retard. Have fun flippin' those burgers, or synthetic hamburger meat for the rest of your life, or until they replace your ass with automated systems. Fucking piece of filth. Kys

Maybe don't clean and get ready before closing time faggot.

we get the cleaning done so we can get home quickly when the store closes

This. Minimum wage is too good for worthless fucks like OP.

>14 minutes until close
I'm a manager at BK. I would fire you for this.
>14 minutes until close
Seriously...

too god damn bad, faggot
time on the door is the time you stop serving, lazy fuck

>so we can get home quickly when the store closes

Fucking reject, why rush? Follow the fucking script, your not supposed to go off script. Why? Why stay on the script? Because shit like this happens, you make your job harder by taking short cuts. Clean up and close up WHEN you are supposed to. Not when you think it's appropriate.

You know what DMV employees do? They have to stay until everyone who showed up BEFORE closing time is served. Try working 3 extra hours every Friday and then cry about your 10 minutes of cleaning you have to do.

mcdonalds is shit, wouldn't eat that garbage even if its free

OP is a poorfag nigger

>Get called out at 3 in the morning because main packaging line for major petrochemical giant is standing.
>Try to help over phone, but have to go out.
>Major fuck up, not solved by artisans, technicians or their engineers.
>Walk onto site with my camping table, laptop and trusty bag of tools.
>Find fault and head into the office to start my day.
>Did not feel compelled to excrete bodily fluids onto my customer or their product.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Your really that bad at your job ?

A McDicks that closes? Ya, ok..

mcds is 24/7 u insufferable faggot. and just wtf were you expecting the fat pieces of shit that eat at that place to do but show up a day late and dollar short at the perfect time to fuck your "close" up? you want some advice? kys

>14 minutes until close

dude i would get fired if i did this back when i worked at BK

Just turn all the outside lights and sign off, if you're closing.
That's how I know you're closed, and I wont come to the drive up, even if it's earlier than your posted closing time.

14 min until closed so you werent technically closed. youre not wrong just an asshole. good luck flipping burgers for life.

Also a good way to get fired.

if your sign says you close at a certain time you make sure your doors and food are open until the clock strikes that time. Mad management if you shut operation 14 mins before the said time.

>Love being spit on
>Have a fetish about sick shit in food
>deliberately go to fast food places before they close knowing some worker will fuk with my food
>Get to live out my fetish for free because workers think they are entitled yet are giving me something for free that others would charge $400+ for

Have fun being a wagecuck getting me off for free

Not all of them are. There's only one in a fifty mile radius of where I live.

does that invalidate the rest of my post? or does it just divert away from the intended point?

So you're gonna do something illegal? That's a perfect way to start filing lawsuits left and right, just go into a fast food restaurant and order food x minutes before closing, then document all the spit, HIV, feces, semen, blood, pubes and herpes inside.

This is BS and you know it OP. The McDonalds by my house closes at midnight and half the time the line in the drive through will keep the place open an extra 30-45 minutes a night. Corporate can also see what time your last transaction was as well as what time the alarm is turned on (and your store manager will have some explaining to do when they are asked how it is they consistently turn the alarm on 10 minutes after closing)

I was a store manager for 6 years

The deeper the pool, the less bright it is.

Is this a pasta now?
Get the fuck outta here.

It doesn't invalidate the rest of your point at all. I was just informing.

Yeah cus staying open and ready to serve till closing time is his fucking job.

ok I work for BK as a chef and we don't fing do this. But it is annoying as hell when there is NO ONE from 8:30-9:50 then 10 cars show up. That shit pisses all of us off. please just get food early. Please.

P.S we close at 10

actually im going to work in an hour AMA

no

Where do you work?

>having this bad work ethic
>working an easy peasy job and NOT trying to milk every hour out of management to get bigger paycheques
>putting in time at a job where you probably won't even get a good reference when you decide to leave

is the only reason you have a job because your mom made you?

Close the line earlier then. That's why you buffoons get shit pay. Can't think ahead. Lazy, $15/hr wanting assholes. Grow up.

I worked in fast food it really isn't bait.

>110%
I work at a restaurant in a non-retarded country (like USA is). Sometimes people come few minutes as we're about to close. When they are polite and decent we ALWAYS serve them without fucking their food up (read: 0%). When they are impolite and shitty we again always serve them, sometimes the food is crappy but we don't poop in it (read: 10%).
Once we also re-opened to serve.

I'm not sure what's worse, your thread baking skills or your food service. Just kys regardless.

its not the customers fault that you are too numb to organize yourself a cleaning wage for after the doors close

pretty much this. If you don't do this you're fucking retarded. If you tamper with food, you have no work ethic and are useless.

Thank you. This!

if i pull up to a drive thru or go in to a restaurant and it's less than half an hour to close i always do a courtesy check and see if they haven't shut some stuff down. in theory people should serve everything until the last minute, but i have worked at coffee shops and places that turn off their panini grills and toasters because they need to cool off completely before the staff can leave which is understandable.

The robots are coming for you, asshole.

>in theory people should serve everything until the last minute
Yes, that's why closing times exist. Because until that time you are ''obligated'' to serve. Because if you quit 15 mins before your closing time, you might as well move your closing time 15 mins. Then why not move it 15 mins more? etc etc

>because they need to cool off completely before the staff can leave which is understandable.
Exactly, that is why kitchen closing time for us is about 30 minutes BEFORE the shift is over. You have 30 minutes of paid 'work' to let the kitchen cool off, clean whatever you need, tidy the place up for the next shift, sit down for a second etc.

Whoever posts shit about kitchen closing times is either retarded, completely unprofessional or never really worked in a kitchen.

>i always do a courtesy check
admirable and appreciated. Courtesy goes a long way

this 100% we were a franchise though so it was the owner...there were several times hed be checking the cams and call in at night to chew the managers out for not leaving the office or the lines being to long

I don't get it. Back when I used to work in fast food, we closed at 10:00, so I was always scheduled to work until 10:30. That's a customer-free half hour to get all the cleaning done. In fact, we'd often get it all done in less than half an hour, in which case we had the option of leaving early or staying until 10:30 doing nothing to get that bit of extra pay.

take out trash/smoke break come back in and fuck around/clean up

I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

>I don't get it.
OP probably one of those lazy as fuck ungrateful people who wants to leave 30 minutes earlier and justifies the managers' desire to replace everyone with robots who don't frown or spit on foods unless hacked by OP and programmed to do so before closing times.

>its still opened
>ppl expect me to work, but i want to leave early

I can't wait untill robots take your meaningless job away from you. I give you 10 more years till your a bum living under a bridge. With any luck some degenerate teens will set you on fire in your sleep.

Fucking idiots too stupid and lazy to make some extra cash.

I worked at a pizza place years ago. When orders came in during the last 30 minutes of our shift, we'd write the orders down then make them, charge them the appropriate amount, but not put it in the system. Pocket the cash.

if they pay with a credit card, you charge it but then short the cash in the till by that amount so it still balances out with the receipts from the day. Once in awhile put an order in the system so it doesn't look like there's NOTHING being done late at night. But the rest is yours to keep.

Helps if you are a shift manager and you are in charge. So work hard now to get to some shift manager tier job then you run the bitch and instead of being pissed off about late orders, you get excited and sometimes even stay open late.

BUt you were too stupid to figure this out, so keep spitting in burgers and lamenting your shit-tier existence

Stunt? You have a closing time, you little jerk. It is literally no one else's fault you closed down early but yours. You don't like people ordering late? Get a real fucking job.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

tempered with or fresh?

>I think a hacker learn on their site

cleartimeclock.aqarhellas.com

>complaining that you're only competent enough to get a job flipping burgers

I worked at wendy's and if you came through late you would just get old food and we would bitch about it but if you came through late with a bad attitude thats when you got your food messed with

Late to the party, but fuck your noise. You don't wanna serve food? Don't be open.

Well just don't throw a fit when I see the spit and come in and kick your pimply ass

Which city do you work in, OP?

Come on, dude, just give us a city so we can make a few bucks by shorting McDonalds when this thread hits the media.

This. If they have already cleaned everything it means they must have "closed" 30-40 minutes early.

>I got out of managing you wastes of space for a reason.

said as if every mcdonalds manager isn't just the result of said wastes of space still working there when they turn 18

There is a reason you are flipping burgers user.

Kek