If you had to die but was allowed to choose the way you wanna die, what would it be?

If you had to die but was allowed to choose the way you wanna die, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LT1JE8SJ2OY
youtube.com/watch?v=brsI6z13Su8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shotgun to the back of the head. Quick and painless

yep this

youtu.be/LT1JE8SJ2OY

Snu snu

I want to cum to death. Literally, I want to orgasm until my body has no semen to expel, and then I want to start cumming blood until I expire of blood loss.

Skydiving and landing head first into my grave. Quick, painless, and has some style to it.

I'd like to die like Chrysippus did

There is a timer in front of me which is set up for 15mins and when it reaches zero, someone will shoot me.
Or dropping from so high I would die instantly.

>Tie a rope to your feet
>put a noose of piano wire round your neck much shorter than the rope.
>Tie both to a tall bridge.
>Super glue hands to side of head
> Jump off bridge
> Swing upside down dead with your own severed head in your hands

Sounds painful at the end.

heart attack due to sensory overload from being blowjobbed to death. she/they don't stop when i'm dying either btw ;)

heroin OD

in my sleep unknowingly and peacefully

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=brsI6z13Su8

this commercial is fucking good

Marijuana overdose

fuck i missed lemme try again?

(((he)))

In a black hole having time stretch out to infinity before me whilst appearing dead to the rest of humanity, or interracial sex cumming to death

Drowning in loli piss

when you die.
>but they keep suckin

multiple handgun/rifle shots to the lungs, stomach and abdomen whilst attempting to enjoy my last cigarette.

Painless in my sleep.

>Talk to everyone I know about the Gay Mexican agenda and how they're gonna get me
>Cover my room in newspapers and string
>Circle words at random and write gay mexicans underneath
>Hire hitman to kill me
>Get killed by hitman

Police are mystified

i'd want to die a painless death in a pretty gnarly car crash at the ripe age of like 80 or 90 ish mad max style while completely shitfaced having had the best bender of my life.

underrated post. i kek'd.

Head on collision with a semi or t-boned by a train

heroin + weed + nicotine OD