(Pic is me)

(Pic is me)
Hey Sup Forums
I'm a 18 year old Female from Sweden that used to sell nude requested pics and vids on snapchat a few months back.
I didnt make that much, about $20-30 a week. But i did put alot of time and effort in to it. It was the low payout that made me quit.
But what took most of my time doing this was sorting out serious buyers from unserious kids or people that tried to scam me on free pics.

So i wonder if there is any faster and more effective way to find serious buyers?

Is there a website out there to match me up with adults that actully is intrested in spending a few bucks to get requested pics/vids?

If you help me out in any way or send me a link to help me out etc i will happily pay you in nudes haha.

Add me on snapchat if you are a serious buyer/sugardaddy or can give me some advice/help.
Snapchat: fleur_jenk

(Pic is still me)

Other urls found in this thread:

hutt.co
reddit.com/r/SellerCircleStage/comments/5fl7s8/are_you_new_here_read_me_tips_and_info_for_new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just be a camgirl/join a cam site. a lot of them sell subscriptions to snapchat in addition to pic sets/private shows on skype, etc.

Just start a private/paid nude blog and give teasers on shit websites like leddit and tumbledownstairs

to do that this actually needs to be a bitch, reality is it's some bloke

That ain't you.
Stop pretending.

what do you sell via? how do you deal with payments?

Is there a way to set this blog up fast and possibly free?

I take payments via paypal

Depends if you have good quality or huge following.
I helped my gf's friend set one up on hutt.co

how many pics for $10?

You forget the rules. Tits and timestamp.

Hur pass mycket sugar daddy klarar du av?

Gör allt för pengar! ^^

You could try reddit there's a guide here reddit.com/r/SellerCircleStage/comments/5fl7s8/are_you_new_here_read_me_tips_and_info_for_new/

I will paypal you $10 for 5 pics with timestamp. Easy money OP.

I hope that's worth a few nudes

Då kanske vi snapas.

u can catch this dick for free

post a sample

k y s

use mygirlfund or extralunchmoney

super easy, convenient, and you wont get scammed.

Payment first, plus $2.50 fee for new customers. Let me know when you're ready to transfer. :)

you have an email? will request non-nude timestamped pic first.

I need the transfer first to prevent getting doxxed, sorry :/ it's a precaution I take with new customers but I'll deliver :)

Sage

will still need whatever email you have tied to a paypal acc in order to transfer money.
dont see why you wouldn't be able to send a non-nude to verify you're a real person.

Become a chaturbate whore

I posted the pic in my OP :3 My email is [email protected] :)
I can't just post all my pics for free lol

That guy writing is not the op! Im the op. Jesus christ

>samefagging
Go away troll

well, are you selling pics or not?

I'll make it easy for you
paypal.me/W78

Yes :)

fuck off ryan, no one is stupid enough to send you money.

Im op. My email is [email protected]
But dont send anything via paypal, my account have been hacked i think

Itsmy brothers account he manages my finances

OP accept your snap adds if you're interested in $

ryan you do realize you're listed as living in florida right?

It's an alt obviously :) I'll drop the $2.50 fee if you want

OP here - I accept BTC too.

(Pic related, Jag 'me')

Alright. So u want to earn money being a whore?
Let's start off with, being a whore overall is pretty difficult to gain a following as so many people do it.
It takes quite a lot of effort if u want to do this online, where u have massive competition.
Doing it online as a "camwhore" is a lots safer, tho it will take time to build ur following and earn actually money from it.
Selling sex on the other hand, it's pretty easy, guys are very desperate, even in my case, they will pay for anything.

Who am i? And why should u care what a random user sais on Sup Forums?
Well, i guess the short version is.
I am a gay bottom, and i decided to go into prostitution at a young age, worst decision i ever made, at times u will meet complete assholes and actually get abused, shit happens, at times u meet very good men who u can seduce and have a really "good" time with.
Prostitution in any form is hard.
Tho the thing u need to get successful doing this.

1. A good face is very important and always make sure to have nice soft and hairless skin, spend a lot of time taking care of ur body, it becomes kind of like a religion.
2. Get good, study the art of seduction, no seriously, get fking good at it.
3. Have balls, i mean don't be a chick with a dick but, stand ur ground, don't be afraid to talk back if they do something that just ain't okey.
4. Most important, exercise, make sure ur body is always top tire, the competition is hard out there.

I learned all this from experience, and i can just say...
Det var dem tuffaste åren av mitt liv, att vara protustuerad är inte så lätt som du kanske tror, det kräver en hel del, skall inte ljuga, unga naiva jag gick också in och trodde det skulle vara "a walk in the park" men så fel jag hade.
Säger bara, get good... Get fkn good...

All these effort posts for some either greasy fucking basementdweller or some super generic amature slut

Should i kek or cry

Thanks. Was actully helpfull ^^

You haven't added me back

Yes but she always should post a pic of herself at first to know she is legit

wheres the proof of the goods?

Lungt. Många unga som behöver hjälp med just sådanna här grejer, och att gråta och säga "Nej, sluta, tänk på din framtid" kommer inte ha någon effect, jag vet ju själv från erfarenhet hur jag själv var.
Finns dock en hemsida på Svenska som hjälper med detta idag, dock fanns det inte när jag började så du skall vara glad att du är född lite senare än en mig.

Sauce? I've been seaching for her

Yea, right...
U sound like a kid already, so i'll just have to educate u.
Overall selling nudes is the dumbest thing one can do, no point. As she claimed herself, she got constantly scammed, and it's just overall too much effort with too small payoff.
And well, the scam don't only go for the person sending the nudes, but there are also fat neckbeards who think it's clever to try and scam people off their money by posting a pic of a cute girl and claim they will send them nudes in exchange for money, it's just not beneficial.

The real money is in prostitution, and again, it's difficult, but a person with a strong mind and strong will can do it. Again, effort, but way bigger payoff.
And camwhore is just no real point today unless u are a fkn godess.

If you send us pics for free now, we can pay you tons later. Pics first though, I promise I'm not lying about the money we are super good for it.

Just get a normal job and be a whore for free u fucking cunt

Dont you need to get your swedish boy butt ravaged by older men already

Haha, u sound mad.
And dw about me, my bf got that settled.
I no-longer do prostitution, i have a normal job like any other normal person these days, and have had for years.
So i don't need to get "my boy butt ravaged by older men".

fake and obviously not OP

Go hang around the nearest asylum seeker center, and approach those poor people. No problem, free advice. Greetings from Finland.

Bait is strong in thisnone

I aint giving my money to someone I cant see.

Yeah im the mad one
My anus is still intact you digusting man hoe kek

Right, yea... Bait.

Exactly, cuz cunts on the fkn internet, and kids like u trying way to hard to get free nudes, it just ain't beneficial...

Haha, calm ur man-boobs aight.
My butt is fine thank you, might be a bit of a size queen but i know what im doing, and ain't no scrub who ruin myself :smirk:

wait honest question did you start when you were 17 and did you use snapchat to advertise?