According to our mainstream media, the Blue Whale game, originating in Russia, now has reached France and Belgium...

According to our mainstream media, the Blue Whale game, originating in Russia, now has reached France and Belgium. The game is made with intention to make as much angsty teenagers as possible commit suicide. They give you about 50 tasks to perform, to lure you into it, and the last task is to commit suicide.

Whether true on its purported scale or not, it is not just a Russian phenomenon anymore. But as today no-one outside Russia has commited suicide because of it yet.

You'll probably hear more of it in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkg7_6iaPdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think 2 teens went had to go to the hospital with major cuts due to the game. actually I don't know if the first one died or just got in critical state.

How horrible

nooooooo

I'm not throwing stones, just reporting what was in our media today.

Of course with the added caveat that it apparently is not confined to the Russian living conditions, as some Russians often imply, but that first worlders as just as vulnerable. Just common teen angst

it kind of is

teenagers are very susceptible to these kinds of behavior, stop making the society worse than it already is

if he is not willing the cast the stone back i will

>retarded western teenagers kill themselves
>it is also somehow ebul russia's fault
You people are pathetic.

bad parenting the bad environment causes susceptible teenagers they are entirely innocent of any charge against them

>mostly unsubstantiated media hysteria reported solely for the "Won't someone think of the children!?" reaction

It recht Latin America some weeks ago. It got to Bolivia even when they don't have any sea.

Just critical

everything is your fault. get rid of your nukes and let NATO invade you already. just submit already, you already lost.

Wait...
I thought Russia was degeneracy-free bastion of white people.

>phenomenon started in Russia
>hurr not our fault puny decadent westerners

>get rid of your nukes and let NATO invade you already. just submit already, you already lost.
believe it or not but most people here would gladly allow that to happen especially if that means our living standards will improve even if it only is a slight improvement

It's the easiest way to get rid of degenerate teens tho.

Hombre, what does say in English?

>phenomenon started in Russia
It is literally fake news, you imbeciles. It is not real.

who gives a shit what normies on faceberg do desu, don't breed children who commit suicide because toys tell them to next time.

>blue whale reaches bolivia
>how the fuck did it get there if they have no sea

Thanks man.
Did that kid hang himself? Damn.

t. anime watching faggot posting on an obscure deep-web Asian imageboard

translate this video for me pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkg7_6iaPdY

>want a root?
>nah, not now
>too bad love
*molests neck pussy*

#ищyчикy
#эйчикaяхиккa
#гoceкc

>Sup Forums is obscure
How is life under the rock?

It is fake game

>Russian youth are killing themselves in an autistic game of dare
About what I'd expect.

>viral
>give it more attention
Yep, that's how you make it stop.

Is Russia's only export depression?

Clearly anti-Russian propaganda too
To enforce the barbaric depressed Russian stereotype, just waiting for big happy American freedoms like in the 90s

According to the tabloids here it killed some girl in Spain

>mainstream media
Yes, I'm sure such reports are very reputable.

That shit is also happening here
I couldn't care less 2bh

>facebook normies committing suicide
godspeed

There's an interview (in Russian) with the guy who started this shit that was published online, I read it last night. He was a psychology student and believes the world is better off without the people who end up committing suicide as a result of the game.

The people who get to 'play' it are actually screened to some extent; he's stated that he doesn't want ordinary people to kill themselves, but people who make those around them unhappy with their depressive attitudes, etc. He says they die happy, as he gives them someone to talk to, attention, understanding—things the rest of the world cannot and does not want to give them.

If anybody's interested, I'm thinking about translating it.

Pretty much this

I want to play.

I don't get how retard you must be to do this

How do you play you cock gobbling faggot?

move back to russia cunt

According to the interview (), people who are likely to be of the type the creator's looking for are lured into it with groups on VKontakte (Russian Facebook, basically) filled with 'shock content' (gore, etc.) and other stuff. Some of them contain links to other groups, a bit like a labyrinth. You make it to the center and that's where the 'game' is.

The kinds of people who play the 'game' are probably mentally ill in some way to begin with, it seems. The game is ultimately designed to put an end to their unhappy, solitary lives and stop them from being a burden on those around them. It's pretty fucked up, on the whole, but it makes a lot more sense when you know the backstory. The way it's presented in the media is "these people played a game, it told them to commit suicide and they did it"; if you're like me you go "what the fuck, how stupid can you be to commit suicide just because of some stupid internet game". Turns out it ain't that simple.

Yes, it got here like a week ago or more.

as usual, r*ssian subhumans literally cannot invent anything that doesn't have to do with death