Going to take ecstasy for the first time, I'm taking pink anonymous

Going to take ecstasy for the first time, I'm taking pink anonymous.
What should I expect? what was your favourite pill?

If i was you i would take MDMA for my first time. Not pills where you don't know really what is inside them.

only ever did the pure unpacked crystals

That is true but can't find pure mdma anywhere these days

Pink ferraris

Story ?

Don't forget that there's some chance you'll die.

It's been years so I don't know if they're still around, but I loved the green Buddha triple stacks. I think they were H based. They had a fantastic high to them, and a great peak.

Close second would have been the blue dolphins. Can't remember what they were for the life of me though.

certified bean find reporting in,
check you pills on pillsreport.
especially if you live outside the eu.
take a half first and pop the other half later on when you feel like you want to (you will)

Eh, I'm a risk taker

Also my fave was aneon orange slightly pink nothface logo. they were not only super pretty normaly , but they would glow under black light.

Checked them, 2 results both say it's a medium pill with no real danger

So let's say you find out it is mdma and it's safe to take. I would start by saying abstain from caffeine for 24 or more hours before ingesting x. Be hydrated prior and stay hydrated a bit to keep going. Take it on an empty stomach.
Expect to shit out your stomach before it kicks in and expect to piss at least 32 ounces by the end of the night. Should last 6-9 hours.
Make a playlist of your favorite energetic songs and the music will be the absolute best part of your trip. Just don't take it alone because it's depressing. Come back and see if you have a bad comedown for more advice.

Always wanted an orange Tesla. Like most ppl, tyhe best I've had was my first. It was a blue diamond, double stack.

Red Levi's pill, last weekend.
tested with 249mg MDMA
best pill so far. taking X since 3,5 years. with at least 1-2 months break inbetween.
Had green heineken a few years ago, but the red levis pill was a banger

Yeah user, I agree. X pills are for stupid college kids who don't know any better. They usually don't even contain MDMA and are cut with terrible shit. I'd wait until you can get your hands on some Moon Rocks (Crystalized Molly) or just some straight powder MDMA. I did a line (about .6, don't do this much your first time) of moon rocks with a friend about 7 years ago, that fucked our worlds up. One of the best highs I've ever had. I have an amphetamine tolerance from hell, on account of my Mother making me use her RPh/Iodine Meth when I was 12. And yes, ecstasy is a form of Meth. Methylenedioxymethamphetamine to be exact. The high is a bit different. A lot "happier" I guess. I don't like it better than Meth, but a lot of people do. Remember to drink water, you'll most likely have to choke it down and you'll likely just forget. And if you're up and mobbing, take a 5 minute sit down every once in a while. And don't redose. The comedown is hell yes, but for your first time, be nice to your body and smoke some weed or, shit a gulp of Nyquil will work, sleep it off and Roll balls whenever you want after that. And yes, I'm high as shit right now, been up for 8 days or some shit. Sorry if my tweaking ass didn't make sense lolz

Can go either way, if you've got a good dealer tho who stocks popular presses you can search the pill on Pill Report or EcstacyData.

Also Favourites are by far the Blue Teslas, Ikea's are a great press aswell. Pretty much any

OP
I would take the Blue Android from OP'S bag.

smileys have been with 2C-B not mdma, still funny

Christiansborg :D

yeah you should definitly get some mdma. take 1mg per kg bodyweight. Youll love it! dont do it more than 4 times a year

>been up for 8 days or some shit.
Riiiight.

Trust me on this one

Take half the pill

He's probably on meth or some shit, I beileve it

Reason ?

"These days" BITCH THOUGHT THIS YOUR FIRST TIME

MDMA is less harmful then Meth, and its not making you addicted. so mdma is a lot better

You cant be sure how strong that motherfucker is

The last thing you want is too much at the first time

Are you retarded? I'm saying I've been looking for it not that I've took it.

smoke weed when u take X. weed counters the hyperthermia caused by mdma (no shit)

All the fags on here saying presses are always cut are uneducated I get a quarter kilo of MDMA in huge rocks straight from NL I have a press and custom dies I use trust me the shit is 3$ a gram I pay for it would cost me more cutting MDMA with any stimulant MDMA is dirt cheap outside the u.s trust me pressers know what there doing

Ah right, thanks dude

I thought so , I allways had great fun with pills.
if you can have a girl over and trink plenty water.
mdma is the shit for bonding!
don't drink booze you'll just get hungover and muddy up your fun

This.
Tried it for the first time last weekend with clean mdma. Had the time of my life.
Gonna try pills this friday because the guy who got it is going to celebrate his birthday.
Im also not going to take a whole pill when I do it so I can make sure I dont take something thats waaay too strong

"These days" implies that you have found it before it that you know from personal experience that it has been easier to find. Which it hasn't, this decade has been easier to get your hands on molly

wait before you take pills. at least one month

>Going to take ecstasy for the first time, I'm taking pink anonymous.
What should I expect?

you should experience a big motherfucking feeling of euphoria and after ya first trip your gonna feel like youre superman, and you love the people around you, and the people around you love you, but be careful. Drugs aren't too
be fuck around with.

i have taken this specific drug over 15 times, and it going to mess with your mind, thats 4 sure

Or* in case you can't figure out what was supposed to go there. moron

>What should I expect?

It's boring.

2nd that.
MDMA makes you stupid over time. Brain cells are dying each trip. watch out

very true, listen to this dude

Some of the crap I read from yanks in these threads.

It all depends where you're from, if you've got some whitts about you and live in decent city in the uk you won't have to worry about bunk pills, just ask the dealer what pills he's stocking and search it on pillreport/ecstacydata.

Plus it's a lot easier to swallow a pill than to snort in a club where every fuckin toilet has a some George Forman looking bouncer/toilet attendant.

Ignore this. Aim for 200mg. Perhaps this works for obese yanks, however most people don't weigh 200kg.

Good advice, unless you're a regular user and know how that amount of mdma is going to effect you. Or it could be a dirty pill so taking half reduces the damage it does.

Start with half don't be daft.

legit, some right dumb cunts on here, spouting shite

Not where I live dude haven't heard any one have it in a long time

I might in Glasgow and know 0 people selling ecstasy. Drugs are supposed to be easy to find here

Yellow Rolls Royce in Ibiza last year. Damn that blew my head off. I was trippin absolute balls. Thought I was gonna die! Never again. Coke/ket for me from now on

thats partially right.
in europe you mostly find good pills. like 75% are okay. NL pills and MDMA is the best on the world

I've done shrooms and acid a few times but never ecstasy. Is it worth trying?

You, your "MDMA" could be methylone or any other China lab crap.

What you should do is always reagent test your pills or crystal/powder sold to you as MDMA.

Bitch ever heard of the "deep web"

Denmark 2 da last, even tho im hating this shitpiece of a country

Live*

skull pills are best mdma pills ive ever had. but imo 2cb snorted is better than any mda, mdma, 5/6apb

He's a beginner with drugs, dont think a first timer will order his stuff on the dark net...

Some of the shit i read from Brits in these threads. You people need to let some more people on that little island, the inbreeding is starting to show.

Best ones i ever took were hello kitties in ibiza and silver bullet

But right now i got blue darth vaders which are amazing aswell going to roll this weekend there is an amazing techno festival.

Still has made it more common. Which was my point.

I've been doing ecstasy for 2 years now, majority of them are for when I go to Raves/Music Fesitvals.

For those who are saying you don't know what's inside them, you actually can know. You can literally Google "ecstasy testers" and buy some and see for yourself.

I recommend you eat a light meal before you take the pill and start by taking 1/4. It'll kick in 30 minutes to an hour. Maybe even work your way up to a half or even the whole. I just recommend a half just so you can see what to expect.

Also recommend that you stay hydrated and that you have gum handy. Your jaw will start to clench and chewing on gum is your best bet otherwise you'll find yourself chewing on your gums like me lol.

Ask away for any questions.

I wont even deny that. but at least i can sit on my high horse and say i'm Scottish...

Hey OP, I took an Pink anonymous pill a couple months ago, was a real great pill. Came up very nice and had a great time. You will feel euphoric, lots energy, you want to interact with random people. It also depends on what you're doing actually. Are you going to a rave or club or something? You'll be dancing for hours. Oh and the people who been bitching about X contains barerly mdma are just fucking dumb. I've took around 20+ pills which I'm sure had the fucking MDMA in it, I bought twice a gram of "Pure MDMA" and the feeling was just the same. If you buy X it shoul d only contain MDMA and something that constitutes the pill. Anyway you never know what you buy from any dealer, test your pills or your crystals to be sure. Also before rolling make sure you do your research to use it "safely", One glass of water every hour!
Enjoy

I'm telling you brother. Americans and MDMA don't mix well.
WAAAAA 3 MONTHS BETWEEN ROLLS WAAAA SEROTONIN SYNDROME

Which is still in Britain. Are you agreeing that you are inbred?

From Brighton myself, decent amount of mandy/pills and ket down here, know a few good links and quality is always there now.

This. Anyone nervous about taking should buy a regent test kit, usually proper cheap, can keep them for about 6 months before they go off. You just take a miniscule amount from the pill/powder and drop the liquid on it, depending on what colour it turns you will have a better idea of what you're taking.

ufokinwotm8

You know, don't forget to take your 50kg of post roll supplements either

Bitch I'm clearly new to drugs why would I order that shit online in which I wouldn't know were to start.

E ain't that dangerous you have more chance dying from lightning than a pill. You will have a fun ass time maybe start with half be on safe side and have fun lucky bastard

Thanks for the feedback dude, it's just me and a friend staying at his and dropping E and maybe smoking some green so nothing really exciting, good to know what I'm expecting though.

Haha I hope so, and thanks I'm sure I will.

I'm not saying that you dumb fuck. I said it's more common because the deep web. You know dealers can buy off there too.

Fucking inbred

true shit homie, true shit.
listen 2 this dude.

Suck my dick get out if you are not going to give good info, clearly you care what I'm saying if you're still on this thread.

>
get da fuc outta here nigga!

i gave you info, And I couldn't give I shit about you. It's the thread in general I'm interested in

Nice reply retard.

I'm a man. Are you gay?

Nah fam, my bad.
Suck a dick

Thank you. "Retard" hahah you hurt my head, you're funny though. Enjoy dumbfucks

Still gay wanting me suck dicks tbh

Kek

Autism still counts as being retarded so not sure why you're laughing

Nice English fucktard

Enjoy your piped meth pill. Hopefully it's not rat poison this time.

actually coke is pretty good 2
u should try dat dude!

I'll give some advice. Some people on their come up panic. Especially if they think they have bunk pills or they think something is out of the ordinary.

My advice is to remain calm, if you start with half the likelihood anything bad is going to happen isn't too high anyway. Just do not panic yourself and artificially increase your heart rate, nothing good can come of that.

Some people when they panic who think they're going to die also visit the hospital, do you know what the doctors do when you get to the hospital and you tell them you've ingested a drug? Often times next to nothing,since there isn't anything that can be done unless you are literally having cardiac arrest in front of them. All they're going to do is hook you up to a heart rate machine and monitor your condition, so best thing to do is relax, and remember it'll all be over in 4-9 hours.

? Is that not English, you have already proved you are inbred. Now be gone

Thanks for the actually good advice, unlike some of the other fucks on here.

reagent tests done in your home aren't a sure thing at all, there's some cathinones that show almost the exact same reactions with basic testing kits. But those cathinones are less neurotoxic so it's a win anyway

>still gay wanting me suck dicks tbh
Yeah real good English, now be gone thought.

Sorry man you have lost

>artificially increase your heart rate
yeah you better not artificially change your heart rate or anything...

What? hahah. Thanks for the laughs

"Nice English" hahahah

Fuck off newfag absolute autism

Heroin in MDMA pills is as about as real as Candy flavored ICE for kids

You know they lost when they resort to pointing out spelling mistakes

this one time I did a molly XDDDDDDDDDD

"Newfag" you are the cancer destroying this site. I'm done with you now.