Hey Sup Forums trying to buy dilaudids from the darkweb (dream market) and I was wondering...

Hey Sup Forums trying to buy dilaudids from the darkweb (dream market) and I was wondering, how does one know if I'm buying from a fake/ cop

You don't know. It's a risk you have to be willing to take. Most markets have a feedback and escrow system to minimize the risks, tho.

isn't that excessively expensive, i wouldn't imagine paying more than 20

You ask them. If they are a cop, they legally have to tell you that they are. It's in the constitution

Uh. No.

That's some shit cops made up a long time ago to trick dumbasses into trusting undercover agents.

Prime example of a fucking idiot spreading false information. They don't have to tell you jackshit in the way of anything harming the investigation.

Ok well the one im particulary looking at has escrow but only 3 reviews and selling it way under street price. 12 dollars instead of the average 25. I texted the dude, and told him to send me a pic, which he did, but it still feels really shady.

>Hey Sup Forums trying to buy dilaudids from the darkweb (dream market) and I was wondering, how does one know if I'm buying from a fake/ cop

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

whats dilaudid ?? a type of flower?

I'm stupid by asking a question?

>what is google

It's a very rare flower. Since it's on the endangered species list it can't be bought from a regular flower shop

Badger!

>you wouldn't download an opium poppy

Anyone tried the brown SEA heroin

>currancey
typical amerifat

Trying to access, got the URL? I was into Silk Road when it lived, but I lost connections when it flopped. Wouldn't mind having some sources again~

Yeah lemme google is buying dilaudids from the deebweb safe. I'm sure ill find plenty of answers. its much better than asking people who's probably actually done it before.

You could google "how to avoid scams on the dark net" instead. Trusting Sup Forums on anything is retarded.

/lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion

Got a good laugh out of that

he's asking 12 a piece, but thats really low

Fuck yes, thank you user!
Prolly not going for the flower straight off. I've been dying to try DMT, I think that'll be my first purchase

is this bait?

he does have escrow, but im just worried hes a cop

Imo, this guy's a cop trying to spread fake information. Nice try.

it's the DEA

Newfags detected

lul

dumbass its a opioid, hydromorphone its very strong.

>3 reviews
Ok I'll tell you what you need to do.
1. Log onto tor
2. Open settings
3. Kill yourself

Muh sides

did this now i hacked the white house

gave 2 dots, forgot to give end dot....
are you undercover ?!

lol