Feeling generous. Gonna do wwyds until I blow. Post your gfs. Other anons welcome to join

Feeling generous. Gonna do wwyds until I blow. Post your gfs. Other anons welcome to join.

Pic just a random save.

Wwyd to this masturbating milf

Fucked il face

Would turn 360 degrees and walk away

Left or right?

>dem McTits

left, right's her little sister

Good god. Would suck those tits while she watched a movie and stroked my cock. Would suckle while my tongue lightly flicked her hipples, then take big gulps while the grinder circles around them. After edging until I can't stand it anymore, I'd flip her over, belly down, and force my cock into her well soaked cunt, slamming her repetitively, her voice shaking while my thrusts send waves through her ass. I grab a fist full of her hair and pull her head back, kissing and sucking her neck as I bury my cock to the hilt, pumping a thick, huge load into her pussy.

Would have her bring her little sister into the room(assuming she's 18+ and sit her on a chair in front of the bed. She'd strip proudly for me before crawling into the bed, turning around to face her sister, and pull my cock out. She'd stare into her sister's eyes, making sure she was paying attention as she slurped and sucked, her cheeks sunk in as she basically tries to suck the cum straight from my balls. She'd feel my cock throb and know, slamming my head into her mouth, pushing tightly into her throat. Her head would give tiny back and forth movements and she milked my cock, pulling out to gently pump the last couple shots onto her face. She'd giggle and grin, telling her sister that's how you please a man.

Would fuck her up against an open window, showing off that tight body to everyone who walked by as I forced her can't apart again and again, thighs quivering as I felt her kegals clench around my head with every thrust, her pussy begging my cock for more. Half way through I'd stop and start to walk away, she'd grab my hand and beg for more. I'd make her suck my cock clean, telling her to show me how desperate she was. If she ducked good enough and give her more, saving my cum until I felt her orgasm building. At the very peak I'd release her reward, tossing her head back as she clawed at my bad, shrieking voice unable to form words as my hot load filled her aching pussy.

god damn more

let her have it

nice, emily does have an oral fixation.
and yeah, her sister's 21

My gf wwyd also rate

Moar!

Mother of god. Wait until she's 18 and then demolish her.

Is she not 18?

hnnngggg

Sure doesn't look like it. She's 10/10 face though.

Hell yeah she is

Not sure if anyone's enjoying my work. Balls are kinda aching so if no one likes it let me know and I'll just cum.

Front view

cum on her an ill be happy

the dubs speak, here''s a body shot

No. She's 15. But insanely hot

nice

fucking moar

i think im gonna throw up

Holy fuck, conflicted on if I wanna do this one. That bod is fucking PERFECT but the dog filter is such a turn off. Most confused boner.

fuck, this has potential

Yeah, think I'm gonna cum to this one, gonna write one up for the kind chap that posted it as a thank you first.

aw man pls do her

this is even worse than

Alright, but only cause I assume that means you like my work, and I take that as a compliment.

and also, she's smokin hot

How about this one user

still gonna write one up for me or no?

reply for more

I'd rip off that swimsuit if hers right on the beach. As soon as she'd start to object I'd slap her and shove her onto her knees, pulling my cock out. She'd be in awe of my cock, and suddenly realize she loves being dominated by a real man. She'd stare up at me with begging eyes while she worshipped, her lips pushing and pulling around my cock from such a tight seal. As soon as a good crowd gathered I'd push her onto her back, bringing her knees to her chest. Bent in have, I'd trace my throbbing cock head along her swollen, begging lips. I'd push into her while watching her face grit with the pressure of taking me in. I'd crouch over her and given her a merciless plunging, my cock absolutely destroying her masochistic little pussy, her can't quivering around me. When I'm ready If slap her face while she begging for my cum, I'd grunt with the strain of her tight pussy greedily massaging my cum, emptying my balls to the point where itd flow out of her.

Oh shit, got so caught up in writing forgot you wanted her came on. I hope that's okay.

Wanna shoot nut on her tits

reply for reply.

Here's the front

Sorry guys, your posts are great but I can't hold it any longer. I really hope someone helps ya guys out.

the back

wwyd?

ah yeah? what else?

Lol thats maitland ward.

Want her to suck my cock so my shaft is lubed up to slide between her tits

Show her tits

Wwyd user?

what would you do to her?

The one standing, I took the photo with her friend because why fucking not

Really want to fap to her. Tits?

After titty fucking her I would take my throbbing hard cock and shove it in her soaking pussy

more?

and to this ass?

bump

throw in the dumpster

Is her name Michelle?