twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

These are always worth a good laugh.

It also reinforces you can't leave anything unlocked around niggers

Why not rig it to explode?

prank videos are fake, reddit.

>Hood Rats
>Not stealing

Could be and seems real. I live in a semi OK neighborhood, but I know if I left a bike out someone would try to steal it.

youtube pranks are fake.

i knew Sup Forums was retarded but jesus fucking christ.

You're the fucking retard. Why the fuck would something like this need to be faked? It's not hard to do at all. Makes no sense to risk faking something like this and being exposed as frauds when you can easily just do it for real.

Obviously some are fake but it's usually pretty obvious.

all of twinztv pranks are fake. go eat shit leaf.

Who cares faggot? It would have played out the exact same way if it wasn't faked.

>the hood

what the fuck type of hood is that those buildings look majestic and well maintained.

kek

Your radar for fake pranks is terrible.

prank videos on youtube are fake. why even bother?

>1:12
That voice. My sides are in fucking orbit.

first day on youtube? fucking seriously you are retarded.

There's no incentive whatsoever to fake this. If someone fakes something they do it for an extreme, over-the-top reaction that'll make it go viral. This can easily be fucking done without faking anything.

You're a goddamn idiot.

I had 3 different bikes stolen as a kid and new plenty of other kids that had at least one stolen.

Niggers steal.

Stealing bikes is like a second instinct to the negro

>If someone fakes something they do it for an extreme, over-the-top reaction that'll make it go viral
oh really?
youtube.com/watch?v=7oXcvr0IEAU
look at this prank, pretty innocent isn't it? well guess what, it's fucking fake. all of these shits are fake. go kill yourself.

Why would the thugs run away if it is smoking?

>have to buy a new bike every time

I truly feel sorry for you.

100.00% of YouTube pranks are fake, right?

kek @ thinking these guys paid some niggers to steal a bike when you can just put it there and watch them steal it for free

>finfaggots

Most of them are fake, but this one seems pretty legit since 100% of the thieves are niggers.

The only part that might be fake is the white guy with the hood and the red suitcase running by and shrieking like a girl.

Also illegal. It's bullshit but you can't even put traps in your own home because it's indiscriminate

you obviously haven't been around niggers. They literally "live in the now". When they see a bike they steal it. When they see anything not tied down they steal it. Stealing is as natural to them as breathing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlBT1d_GWo

Why does this thread have so many niggers trying to deny that they steal bikes?

they are fake for a few reasons:
1. you need to give permission to appear in footage someone is going to sell or make money from or license (as is the case here)
2. without signing a waiver form, these thieves (real people answering to CL ads for a 'skit') could sue if they injure themselves during the attempting robbery of the bike
3. Numerous videos have exposed this in the past, they often use the same guys, in one clip one thief changes his clothes (keeps same shoes) and goes around again.

Why do this? click-bait, racist attitudes towards poor black people, low effort required.

By watching and promoting this type of shit, you create a welcoming atmosphere for more fake content, you lower the bar for 'reality' or 'shock' tv, you dumb down viewers to the point of nausea.

I can understand if you have a film degree or a marketing degree or some art history shit, you have no jobs out there or way to make a living, so you think polluting the oversaturated marketplace that is youtubeadvertising dot com is somehow eeking out a bareable existence for yourself.

Please let me be clear: youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10

you're on the list.

The burden of proof is on you, you little faggot.

Go ahead and prove to me how and why it's fake without flinging spaghetti around and whining like a little bitch:

> EVREEY YOTUBE PRANKZ IS FAEK U RETARDZ

twinztv pranks are fake. i'm sorry you are new to youtube or internet in general and have to defend this just because it has some niggers stealing shit in it.

>Why would the thugs run away if it is smoking?

Because niggers are retarded and they probably think the bike's engine is going to explode.

Because they're literally too stupid to understand that bikes don't have engines.

why the fuck do you make multiple replies to every single one of my posts you fucking spastic? think before posting.

>1. you need to give permission to appear in footage someone is going to sell or make money from or license (as is the case here)

Doesn't mean this video is fake.

2. without signing a waiver form, these thieves (real people answering to CL ads for a 'skit') could sue if they injure themselves during the attempting robbery of the bike

3. Numerous videos have exposed this in the past, they often use the same guys, in one clip one thief changes his clothes (keeps same shoes) and goes around again.

Why not rig it to catch fire instead of smoke?

Isn't there a page on Reddit with niggers talking about shoplifting? Someone dumped screenshots awhile back of the subreddit I think. Stealing might literally be part of their culture

Criminals rarely have their faces blurred in videos where they get caught in the act.

Try again.

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNN haha

what is it with niggers and bikes

>cop looses shoe
>loose my shit

These guys pretend to act as cops, plant guns and "arrest" people in other videos - which is also illegal.

That is DEFINITELY not approved beforehand by the police department so they're clearly breaking the law in those as well. They don't fucking care. Neither do they care about some nigger thief's face being shown or getting hurt.

Also to continue, as someone who has lived in California, the fakest thing about a lot of these videos is how they describe them as from the 'hood' or 'ghetto'.

When you see white people carrying luggage around on the street it's not a real black ghetto. Just a low income area with your usual mexican, nigger and white trash.

Aside from that it is astounding that anyone on Sup Forums could seriously doubt the ability to leave an unchained bike in an area with black people and not have it legitimately stolen.

>1. you need to give permission to appear in footage someone is going to sell or make money from or license (as is the case here)

Nope. Not if it's in public, mate.

America is the land of freedom, not like your shit hole abbo farm prison island.

>likeness laws
>posting dumb niggers to the internet
>posting dumb niggers
>internet
>laws

yeaaaahh

It's the same in Australia you can film in public all you want.

Unless he thinks TV stations chase down members of the public walking behind their camera to get them to sign waivers because they make money off the video.

artslaw.com.au/images/uploads/Filming_in_public_places_07.01.2016.pdf

Now you're just being picky about the definition of "ghetto" or "hood". That has nothing to do with an indicator of it being fake or not. Just stop.

I've yet to see valid proof as to how this video is fake. Just a bunch of illogical and factually wrong statements being put forth so far.

Tons of pranks are fake, but I don't see it with these guys at all. They're nutty as hell in a bunch of other videos (shitting on each other, pepper spray to the eyes, etc..) Go ahead and tell me all about how they buy fake shit, or fake pepper spray that legitimately fucks up their eyes.

It's also not relevant to this board. I get that you're trying to find yourself and going through a 15yr old edgy phase, but honestly mate, this isn't even jackass tier funny. It's boring, staged videos, purely to farm your time for ad revenue. Watching this type of shit is basically admitting you are nothing more than a viewbot for uncreative, untalented losers.

I do get why you think it's okay to post this here. You've really got nothing to live for, so maybe if you get a thread on Sup Forums with more than 100 replies it makes your week a little more bearable.

i think you might actually be mentally retarded

>pranksters
>based

>Tour de Troit

Cracks me up every time.

>A commonly used definition of a ghetto is communities distinguished by a homogeneous race or ethnicity; usually determined by census tracts.

You can spot mexicans and whites in these videos.

Go fuck a moose you retarded maplenigger

Thank you leaf
The nigger at 2:44 made me Kek irl

If you're going to feature a person prominently and want to protect yourself from a lawsuit you have them sign a waiver. You own your likeness and there are laws to protect you against defamation.

He is a shill. The content owner obviously paid a marketing firm to promote his channel on social media. For some reason they always use canadians, probably because they sit on their ass collecting welfare and are willing to work for cheap.

BTW these prank vids are incredibly fake, it's fucking california you need to get permits to film, also if those were real nigs they would be ligitating the creators into the stone age.

you're the fucking shill m8.

Lol dis shiet fake as fuk black people don't steal nuffin

Based Aussie.

Absolutely and irrefutably blown the fuck out.

>Program created to jail us

No, it's called "stealing is a crime" nigger.

give the fin a break he's never seen a nigger

reminds me that bait car show, you only had like 1 questionable Hispanic/white guy every 3 episodes.

Yeah a crackhead nigger is watching bait bike prank videos on youtube and is going to lawyer up and sue...

You don't need a waiver and truth is an absolute defense to defamation in America unlike Australia. Their right to free speech and lack of right to privacy in public means that what people can film you doing and publish it to the public is very broad. Just look at women's mags and paparazzi. You think those celebrities haven't tried to sue them? They nearly always lose for a reason. Because in public they can film anything you do and publish it without comment, and there is nothing defamatory about that.

Just because it's good practice to sign a release does not mean it is required. Just because the makers of the video are taking a risk that some nigger might sue them does not mean it is required. Neither of these things mean the videos are fake either.

these guys have been arrested for these pranks

Fuck you user. This is worse than finding out Santa Claus isn't real. These videos were funny when I was still bluepilled on it.

Point 1 is completely false. You don't need permission. Even if you did, it doesn't mean the videos are fake, it means the people making them would be breaking the (non existant) law.

Point 2 is agreeing with me, but does not at all mean the videos are fake. It means the makers are taking a risk.

Point 3 is unsubstantiated and does not apply to this video.

God, why are abbos allowed internet access?

FUCK YOU FINLAND GREG BENSON IS FAKE TOO?!?! REEEEEEEEEE

As if niggers would know anything at all about the law or how to read enough to find the damn video in the first place

>Finland
Yeah you've never been around americanized africanized niggers in the hood

TwinzTV is gay as shit, but their nig vids are hilarious.

> all the theifs are black

Das razzzisss mane.

Really? That sucks

Also post more videos of people fucking with dindus

>They didn't use stink bombs
Disappointed, to say the least

Why are you this butthurt over a video about blacks mate? We've only got sudanese, why are you getting your panties in a twist

Let me guess, Melbournite?

Lived in an good white neighbourhood. Hadnt used my bike in years, Dad decided I could keep it in my bedroom rather than the garage. Put it in the alleyway behind the house, not really visible.

Gone with in 24 hours. Job done.

Much, much better than the one in the OP.

Under-fucking-rated

Should have literally blew it up, like blown a chunk of their asses off. That'll teach them to take bikes.

I prefer the ones with the bikes tied down so the niggers get nutchecked

Who the hell watches this?
They are so blatantly acting, i'm embarressed on their behalf

>blacks dont steal bikes in real life guys come on

lol

>Niggers literally every time

Ahaha oh wow

nobody said that, are you retarded son.

Why are nigs so obsessed with bikes? Is it because they're fascinated by wheels?

>He's actually still here
Could you at least form a better argument?
People seem to be misunderstanding your idiotic statement.

>Why not rig it to explode?
This one caught on fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVeeOM2fzBE

there is no argument. the prank is fake that's it, not my problem ideologues think that somehow means i think negros don't do crimes. fucking pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo

Even if they're acting the message it sends that all blacks are petty thieves is a red pill unto itself.

Absolutely based

So what makes you think it's fake?
Is it simply because some have been fake, they are all now fake?

>implying you can teach niggers

all people are not insane collectivists so seeing black people do crime don't send them the message that all niggers do crime.
everything twinztv does is fake.

Same guys though, they apparently just try and think of new ways to fuck with bike stealing niggers on that channel, pretty golden

youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

>seeing black people do crime don't send them the message that all niggers do crime.

lol. are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Entirely real facts you can't leave a bike unmonitored for 5 minutes in a black neighborhood or it will go missing. This is entirely true and factual and you have no fucking idea what its like living around black people to say otherwise. Yes, they are ALL collectively predisposed to crime and glorifying it.

Don't you see the conflict of interest in the fact that you live in Finland and your arguing for it being fake and #notallblacks?

Why are they only using footage of when blacks do it?

a white person stole something from me once. must mean all whites are thieves huh.

a man no less. so all men are thieves too.

>believing a prank channel video isn't staged

I thought you people were smarter than this

I liked it more when police arrest them