Only 8 of 25 Best Countries For Refugees are White

aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/china-uk-welcoming-refugees-russia-160519044808608.html

So, I've heard white people constantly say, "Why do only white nations help? Why don't non-white countries ever take in refugees?"

Well, according to Amnesty International, only 8 out of the top 25 countries helping refugees are white. Not to mention that China, yes China, is at the top of the list.

So, this should put the "Only white nations put in the leg-work." notion to bed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

That's 8 fucking countries dude. There are not that many white countries.

That doesn't mean the refugees aren't causing serious problems, fucking shit up everywhere they go.

>aljazeera
its a kebab run propaganda agency disguised as a news agency

china stopped taking in refugees months ago and is deporting / detaining and executing them as per their laws on terrorism dictates

That's 8 too many. Get them out of china, too. Poor niggers are walking into a chink deathtrap.

Get fucked we're full

6 of them are in the fucking top 10 though

Yeah, but I hear the notion that no non-white country is helping at all. I've made the argument that through out history, countries that have had the resources usually help those without and currently white countries have the most resources to spare, but this even beats that argument out of the water by putting China at the top.

Like, how the fuck does the country with one of the worst human rights records top Fucking Canada?

First, the article references Amnesty International. This whole "You argument is invalid because you used X source" is fucking childish, especially without any counter sources to refute the claim.

Second, even if they did stop taking in refugees, they Amnesty is looking at the overall record.

Literally no one wants to go to Australia, the desert shithole country. lmao
Ugly women and ignorant violent men.

Keep your shit country to yourself.

Not an argument.

Okay, cuckanda.. Let break this down. I personally know of refugees in norway that came from: China, Spain, Greece, Jordan, Chile, India, Ghana, Pakistan(shitloads), Lebanon, Brazil, South Africa(black and white that fled), Nigeria, Turkey, Kenya, Thailand, Indonesia, Russia... And no im not talking about work immigration, then every country would be included..

Now tell me how many Norwegian refugees you got in cuckanda?

>Now tell me how many Norwegian refugees you got in cuckanda?

What does that matter? We're talking about helping humans out as a world community. Just because Norway hasn't had a major war for a long time, which is good for them, doesn't mean we as a world shoudln't help refugees.

That is literally the dumbest fucking thing.

Also, some of the fucking countries that you listed didn't even have refugee crisis. I think you're just mistaking regular immigrants for refugees.

I knew this one Norwegian born Pakistani background girl. She was hot, and had parents that were doctors.

Thanks man, i'll be sure to keep this for later

>we as a world

Fuck off, i hope Canada burns.

*keep burning

I don't need an argument. Your stance is laughable and backed up with nothing but a known propaganda site.

Why do you leafs even try? Nobody listens to you idiots because you all put dumb shit on the board.

>Also, some of the fucking countries that you listed didn't even have refugee crisis. I think you're just mistaking regular immigrants for refugees.

Wich? You know the asylum system just VERY recently started doing war victims? Before that it was mainly for political refugees.. China, turky, Spain, russia and so on.. Know any of theese countries politics The last 30 years? Think any of them prosicuted opposition?

You dumb fuck

>tfw we are less welcoming that the US and the poos

>Sweden not no.1
>Sweden not ON THE LIST

who makes this shit?

Hold one bruh is this for real?
>Around the world, it found that one person in 10 would be prepared to take refugees into their homes.

>"These figures speak for themselves," said Shalil Shetty, Amnesty's secretary general.
>"People are ready to welcome refugees," he said, but governments' inhumane response to the refugee crisis is "badly out of touch with the views of their own citizens".

Their metric is how many citizens are willing to take in refugees into their own homes?

>"Now of course, this doesn't mean that China has taken many refugees so it's time for the government to do something about it."
>The survey of more than 27,000 people was conducted for Amnesty by strategy consultancy GlobeScan.
This is gay as fuck

I wouldn't go to China if you paid me to do it

The article is about willingness to help refugees, not who is actually taking them. Germany would be top of the list in terms of taking them, and we would be nowhere near the top.

>implying this isn't a bullshit story
also Americans haven't become jaded about refugees yet because most people have never met one. Even the Sudanese Christian refugees in my city are useless (well half of them). The kids smoke weed, drink alcohol and get into trouble while their parents work hard to give them opportunities

Well are they going to non-white countries?

All your study says is what countries WOULD be "welcoming" to refugees based on a survey done on its citizens that just asks, "Would you take in a refugee into your home?"

The origin or reason for coming of this refugee was not included in the question, and this in no way reflects what countries are actually taking them in.

Because the refugees are simply pawns in a political game. When a country takes refugees, there is a reason it is taking refugees. No one is just like "WHOA!!! ALL THESE REFUGEES FELL INTO MY GRASP LIKE MAGIC I MUST TAKE THEM AND DISPERSE THEM!!!". Its a great deal more complicated

>You know the asylum system just VERY recently started doing war victims?

Okay, I didn't know that. My bad. That makes sense then.

>who makes this shit?
Amnesty International

Supposedly the Middle-Eastern countries take in more than people realize. Jordan has so many palestinian refugees that it's started handing them passports.

If it's a game, then Humanity is winning. I'm happy with the results.

nigger shut ur bitch ass up, u aint full at all u lil dickhead.