Fuck, i cant believe im doing this, im so PATHETIC, god damn it, i just got off the phone with a cheap prostitute...

fuck, i cant believe im doing this, im so PATHETIC, god damn it, i just got off the phone with a cheap prostitute, initially my voice was shaking but it all went pretty good, her foreign accent charmed me and made me feel kinda.. idk, like warm inside, u know it just felt good talking to a woman. anways we're meeting in a motel tonight, we're not having sex, i told her i just wanna drink some wine, talk about life, discuss current events, and i had to warn her that after a few glasses of wine ill probably start crying and talk about my fucked up childhood, she was very professional and told me "ok ok u pay me u do what u want ok honey" one thing she doesnt know is that im bringing a gun with me, im ending it all tonight, my plan is to play Coldplay - Scientist on my phone, tell her to close her eyes and count from 1 to 5, im shooting myself in the head on 3 cus i cant wait to fucking die, farewell my brothers, ill see you down the road

killing yourself in front of someone is fucked you, dawg

Mate don't, at least tell us what happened.

*fucked up

Ok see you tommorow

yeah dont be an inconsiderate selfish faggot and traumatize a prostitute assuming this isnt the usual copy pasta fuckin fantasy land bullshit on this site

fuk

you think? i bet she'll be delighted that she wont have to fuck an ugly goblin like me and I KNOW, I KNOW she will empty my wallet, heh, dont worry im a good man, ill be puting like 500 euros in my wallet for this lucky whore to find plus some photos of me as a kid, for her to keep as a souvenir

at least get a succ before that
but seriously, if you think suicide will solve your problems, you're dead wrong

K, hope you feel better

cold play scientist

hidden camera livestream

send link

unless online....... huh?

hi

OP don't forget to pay her before your genious plan

Jesus.
I mean, fucking Coldplay?
Why even hire the hooker?
Just call one-eighthundred273-8255 instead. Fucking seriously.

song is cringe

I pray for this to be real. Where can I watch your story op? Where are you from?

wow lol you are fucked up but sounds legit. Im a little sad to see you go but probably a prostitute can take it she saw more fucked up shit. Just put a letter at home that she isnt accused of murder...

that shit would require some planning i dont have a camera and dont know shit about livestreaming so basically i wouldnt be able to shoot myself in the head infront of a prostitute tonight, idk man im kinda on the fence about this, i mean id love to leave a mark in history, fuck dude you just got me really excited lol

Oh wait, eurofag. Just call the crisis hotline, for fuck's sake.

I dont think you will do it but good luck

They can tell she didnt shoot him

Don't do it.
Don't drink or get high tonight.

Get help. You'll be glad you did.

leave a mark on HISTORY? please do not make me laugh and do not use the word 'HISTORY' lightly. you'll probably just make it to a obscure internet clickbait site from your country

stay to the left

kinda ironic ( or is it? idk my brain is kinda fried from abusing meth and mdma ) yea its kinda ironic how my mouse pad has like numbers on it to call if youre feeling suicidal, they were giving them out in college lol maybe i should ring them some time, tell them about my plan see what they would think about it haha

Do this

im pretty sure this shit would go viral and some fucker would even make a wikipedia page for me

It's your last day on earth and you're going to pay a hooker NOT to fuck you? Maybe you should off yourself.

There isn't much of a difference between the two anymore.

The only place this has more of is faggot trap threads.

Yeah they would

Let me tell you a little story suicidal Sup Forumsro i was visited by a phsychotc friend 2 months ago. He visited without calling talking strange shit. I had a very nice girl in my room sleeping. so i left with him talked to him for like a hour then i told him to wait for me while i get the girl to a public transport. While being home i already heard the sirens of the police medics and firefighters. I knew instandly. and no one cared try to contact his parents to tell him about the last 2 hours of theire sons life they didnt cared so yeah no one cares. I cared thou had to indentify him shit was fucked up.

nope. and have the hooker post pics.

There's a lot of these videos. You would just get lost in a pile of gore liveleak posts eventually.

Maybe get a
>>story?

i really appreciate your advice and thank you very much sir but drugs can really wreck one's mind beyond any repair, im a man that cant be helped, a man with no past ( i dont remember shit about myself ) a man with no dreams or ambitions, im like a zombie or something

welp then you are probably the most likely man to do something great. Having a (i assume) half life exprince and being able to start a new one... i just wish for something like that

Suicide is a pussy way out. It's like rage quitting a game cause you suck at it.

Man up and play. Get good bitch.

Ayo if you gonna off yourself tonight, hit a nigger up with some dosh. I'm thinking about doing the same thing

dude this is fucking stupid. do whatever you want up until the thing about killing yourself. that doesn't do shit.

why do you want to ruin someone's evening? someone who has even been polite to you?

[email protected] is my PayPal

ruin her evening? nah man its like im just gona shake some salt in her life you know, something different from just fucking ugly middle aged fat cunts, it will be a night she will never forget, and like i said she's gona find some treasure in my wallet (a couple hundred of euro and my childhood pics, maybe a note saying "sorry u had to expierence this, buy yourself something nice with the money"

Ah yes, the wheat days

Man rice is the only thing I can afford, just buy it bulk and add cheap butter to it

dont do it op get help, you'll be glad you did, its not worth it.

Coldplay? If you listen to Coldplay than you reallyshould fucking kill yourself. God speed user, do it for us

Op dont do it, you're life is worth it and it will get better, i promise.

lol this reply is so cheesy i even giggled a bit, good job man, i bow down to you sir

If you're gonna die anyway you should do a bunch of dangerous things that you weren't willing to do before. Also, no consequences so go rob a bank or something and kill yourself before you get caught.

be a cowboy an hero

ok guys sorry for this shitty sad thread but this man here made me change my mind with his cheesy ass reply lol, "kill yourself cus u listen to coldplay" hahaha, i find this very funny for some reason, this man is a comedy genius, again sorry guys and good night everyone

I remember my first day on Sup Forums

kys

OP post gun with timestamp
Maybe you can redeem yourself from the Coldplay incidence with a decent handgun

That's OP's job bud

deez gunz

i dont have a gun i didnt call a prostute this whole thread was a fraud, i tricked you guys sorry, wont do it again i promise

somebody kill themselves im getting edgy

FUCK MAN. That would have been an amazing way to off yourself

Alright well then I'm gonna steal your plan, you can all read about it on my wiki page

we didnt care anyways

Wtf is that Madisyn