Relationship advice

Relationship advice

>Gf is way older than me

>Single mom

>Two ex-partners and many one stands with strange people in discos, work etc...

>Says she loves me the next day she gets angsty and cuts it off,we've been through this almost seven times in seven months

>Loves to fuck, we've done it in weird / risky places

>Drug abuse past

>Mommy issues

>I think she's borderline, fits all parameters

She was a good friend before dating, should I just move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/apr/21/the-x-files-to-return-for-a-new-10-episode-season-in-201
makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I being a total faggot going back to her ?

I dont feel free around her, out of fear she might take what I say the wrong way.

Also she never argues or replies back, instead she becomes silent and gets anxious.

Is she total fucking nuts?

Borderlines are no fucking relationship material. I think there is no worser mental illness than borderline for an relationship. I speak from experience. They will leave you one day without reason or special signs and won't give a fuck about you anymore. Leave her.

She's a drama queen. Move on to greener pastures.

Ah and friend of me had borderline GF too. He is the same opinion. They are all fucking crazy. Borderline is a red flag

I self diagnosed her based on what I've read.

She is a good person apparently but then she dettaches herself all the way. There is no trust buildup with her because I never know what can happen.

Borderline or not I can agree on that.

Do I keep being her friend or not?

You want advice?

Run.

Dated two older women. Left them both, tl;dr reason was
>i want my own kids someday
>don't have time for you and your kids

that's no future for you user

Keep distance for some weeks. Then keep contact but don't let her get to near. Settle her as priority 2.

This is exactly what I'm doing

I never ever keep my finances y the middle and I never would have had I went further with her. She has tons of legal trouble for the kid and has rekt his ex-husband.

I sometimes want to meet their ex's to ask them. One even started living on a separate town

The list of borderline things I suspect she has is too long but it looks to me like she actually is.

Seemingly she acts weird in that she doesnt seem to recognize what happens to her. She lives "the truth" every moment. It's true when she loves me and takes care of me but it's also true when she thinks I'm a monster or not good enough for her.

For example she's said how sensible I am and then that she can't tolerate my lack of sensibility.

She's been my first ever gf as I was a wizard turbovirgin, and I felt great asking her out and managing to succeed. However now I see things a bit differently and maybe I'm thinking that only a nutjob would have done what she did.

mmm

wheres pic related from? story?
sauce?

To be honest she is not very sexy and her vagoo is a bit loose, not to mention the stretchmarks.

I've been fooled like a fag

AYYYYYYYYYYY

I got it from x

the fuck is?
makeup/costume? real lmao?

Looks pretty real but I dont know

both, it's from the new season of x files

Stay away. You'll regret wasting your younger years with that. You won't get young poon once you're old. If she was a good friend before she will be a good friend again eventually.

sauce? I cant find SHit

Tf is borderline?

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/apr/21/the-x-files-to-return-for-a-new-10-episode-season-in-201

makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/

ye if she has kids you dont want to fuck them up further

BPD is the worst mental illness for relationships, get the fuck outta there as fast as you can

You know she has issues either fix them, live with them or run away. No advice needed. Your choice boii.

Lie about everything

Yes. Get tf out of there before you get her pregnant and are tied to her for life.

>theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/apr/21/the-x-files-to-return-for-a-new-10-episode-season-in-201
what episode?

We ended up doing it with no rubber ( another borderline trait) , I hope she's not that crazy and that I didnt have kids

Yes motherfuckers okay but what fucking episode is it you fucking faggots?

Fuck that shit op.
Red flags out the ass. Bounce. Shes not worth any effort besides fucking as shes shown, so fuck her if you want but be careful she doesn't try to lock you down with having another kid.

DELETE THIS

Yes

Can't tell if its bait or someone genuinely doomed by their own ignorance

This a thousand times.

Regardless of who diagnosed or whether it's even legit, nobody is worth dating when they might have mental issues.

That puss could emit literal gold after being fucked and I'd still pass on the drama

RUN... FUCKING RUN!!!

She's got problems, and you are not the solution. It probably won't make you feel any better, but she probably breaks up with you as much for your protection as for her anxiety.

But this probably will not improve given time, and you're probably better off as friends if you can both handle that (she probably can't).

Run user. Run far, far away. From experience.