How did he do it Sup Forums...

How did he do it Sup Forums? How did the biggest underdog of the race end up becoming the biggest event in politics since 2008?

I can't believe it, he truly is unstumpable.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

memes

He's gonna lose so who cares

No, he's not.

prepare to be greatified, burger!

>he put his slogan on a simple plain Jane hat
>now it's one of the most iconic pieces of presidential campaign merchandise of all time

The increasingly nervous man strikes again

He was memed into the nomination and will be memed into the presidency.

He has the charisma, and the ability to harness both American pride and rage.

I pity anyone who actually tries to stop him at this point.

fuck you

Trump knows Epstein too.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html

Also Hillary was planted by him. The real threat was Bernie Sanders. Hillary is clearing the path for him.

>biggest thing since 2008
i would argue that he is bigger than "cool black guy" president

trump is rekt + kekd president

Yes, he is.

Yup, it'll be great when he loses.

Nice meme faggot

this
this election was rigged FOR trump. no other explanation

Because Trump is apparently the only politician in existence who understands how to manipulate mass media.

It's like everything he did in his life led him to be in the position to become president.

Libruls tend to shout down and publicly attack anyone who disagrees with them. They've been shouting down so many people that they have no idea how angry a lot of people are about where this country is going.

If you look at the events of the life he leads it's as if he's the protagonist of an RPG, his whole existence is just a long line of events that prove that if real life is a video game, Donald Trump is the player character and we're the NPC's.

He is popular since the 80s

And he has some german blood in him

...from before the great cuckening.

It's a show.

Is that why he tans so well?

I thought that I had missed out on all of the good shit in history. I never thought I'd be here for the great Stumping. History books will look back at this as the time when the nation "uncucked" itself.

man I got the same hat as that pepe

Not an argument
ot an argument
t an argument
an argument
an argument
n argument
argument
argument
rgument
gument
ument