Debate me, You Will Lose

Debate me, You Will Lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
dictionary.com/browse/rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You Will Lose
You've already lost with that attitude.

If Christianity was so great, the person losing the debate would be converting to Christianity, and thus would be winning.

Do you believe in evolution?

Why does God hate me?

>implying anyone is actually an atheist and doesn't just say they're an atheist to "stick it to" their parents for not buying them the latest Call of Duty game.

How do you know there is a god?

evidence. i want evidence. you have none. you lose, faggot. fuck, christians are stupid.

Not OP but I believe in both creationism and evolution

Humans came from God.

Niggers came from monkeys.

If America is pro-Christianity and thinks that they are doing Gods work and being so good.

Then why has God bombarded them with severe weather, floods, riots, murders etc

Is God saying America is a pile of shit like Gammorah?

Please then, why did god allow me to be raped 4 times when i was only 6 years old? My family is Christian yet that didn't stop that cunt from touching me.

How many more thousands of years is humanity going to have endure the insanity of people believing in multiply mistranslated jibber-jabber from the stone ages.

Why did god leave me unfinished?

Religion can be a good way for some people to get out of drig addictions etc. It's not for everyone though. As an agnostic, there's just too many things that won't add up for me to just say "oh, this feels right. I'm going with it". Also, most religions have some form of opression history.

The highest authority in your religion has an amount ligature rumored to be the size of a small library, and contains information about the religion your not allowed to know.

Explain this.

Kek

Its not rape if you're a man because men can't be raped.

You're not a woman because there are no girls on the internet.

Do you believe in the devil? Why does he get everything he wants? Being the king of this plain till kingdom come aswell as ruling the underworld or atleast being apart of it, how is that fair?

Isn't rape just the forced penetration of the penis? I'm pretty sure men can be raped by other men.

atheist here. "why does god allow blah blah??" isnt an argument against gods existence, its just an argument for his abhorrent morality.

these quads will not go unseen

Rape can only happen heterosexually. Please graduate college before posting.

(not op)
OH,sure.
then putting a dick in a door is rape.
all the whores who get raped deserved it.
man don't get raped because it is gay, and gay is a abomination.
if you are a fag, you're worst than a whore.
you're just as bad as a nigger.

If you have to debate your beliefs then you clearly aren't doing it right.

Why has this thread turned into a debate between what is and isn't rape?

Rape is unwanted sex, but not just from inserting a penis. Women can rape men too, but it's much less common. I've never been raped, but I can get erections through touch even if I don't feel like it so I assume it happens that way

I cannot wait until the word "religious" is socially synonymous with "mental illness".

Believing in an invisible man in the sky that created everything, while also believing that all the other invisible men in the sky don't exist.

cuz god allows it.

Why are there so many diseases in the world? We are making these vaccines and cures to battle them and god does nothing, and why is god serving us with this great heaven for his creations? Shouldn't we serve him? If god knows what you are doing, why do we have to demonstrate it?

Bants.

what makes your faith any more valid than anyone else's? why do you think that you and only you are correct when everyone believes in their own religion just as much? even within Christianity there are subsets who believe each other to be wrong.

I would love to debate you but cant.
You see, no one's going to help you OP, because there isn't anybody out there to do it. No one. We're all just complicated arrangements of atoms and subatomic particles — we don't live. But our atoms do move about in such a way as to give us identity and consciousness. We don't die; our atoms just rearrange themselves. There is no God. There can be no God; it's ridiculous to think in terms of a superior being. An inferior being, maybe, because we, we who don't even exist, we arrange our lives with more order and harmony than God ever arranged the earth. We measure; we plot; we create wonderful new things. We are the architects of our own existence. What a lunatic concept to bow down before a God who slaughters millions of innocent children, slowly and agonizingly starves them to death, beats them, tortures them, rejects them. What folly to even think that we should not insult such a God, damn him, think him out of existence. It is our duty to think God out of existence. It is our duty to insult him. Fuck you, God! Strike me down if you dare, you tyrant, you non-existent fraud! It is the duty of all human beings to think God out of existence. Then we have a future. Because then — and only then — do we take full responsibility for who we are. And that's what you must do, OP: think God out of existence; take responsibility for who you are.
BBB

Is English not your first language?

IM AGNOSTIC AND YOU CANT CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND MOST ATHEIST ARE AGNOSTIC

yeah sure you did christcuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I

GOD IS DEAD!!

First, how do you define "God?"

It doesn't really prove that he's not real, just that he's a bit of a cunt.

and to add to my questions, If God is all-knowing, why do holy books describe him as surprised or angered by the actions of humans? He should have known what was going to happen, right?

He's just a bit of a narcissistic dickhead with no real power. Kind of like the pope.

Im the son of god and I demand you to sacrifice yourself for humanity. Don't and you will send yourself to hell.

Ahhh I missed that. I guess God loves me after all

Nah, we're all still going to hell.

Christianity is a myth

Yeah but don't let the man-children hear you say that their mommy told them that rape is forcing women to do things they don't want.

dictionary.com/browse/rape

Currently the Pope is pretty cool. I'm not even Christian. Dude is a nice guy trying to do good.

What sorta Christian are you? I'm an ex-muslim going Deist and I've just been lingering around the doors of every other major religion. Read up on stuff, and all.

summers over and its past your bedtime

typical atheist nonsense, URR DURR I'm so edgy!
I hate a thing that doesn't even exist!
no wonder you're still living in your mom house.

Heya Niko

Well looks like OP just went to sucking dicks and didn't answer my question.

*shrugs*

Tell that to the kids chained up in the Vatican jet.

>If God was real then why am I gay?

This is why we can't have nice debates.

You have to be 18+ to use this website

Sup Forums is great!
I can samefag on both sides.

Being gay is a natural genetic variance

OP ignores my statement.
Seems like you lost.

i hate these threads in Sup Forums
you cant separate the genuine retardation and the shitposting.
Both sides who are trying to represent their arguments are fucking stupid with the way they structure their arguments.

Sup Forums would be fucking ashamed of near everyone in this thread

Its these bitter tasteless logical fallacies, projections, and virtue signaling that result in these threads being the waste of space that they are.

Its like not even a debate to have.

go convert muslims, you god damn waste of my time

I respectfully decline your need to debate on someones beliefs,which shows you are insecure about it, with your need to go out and attempt to debate with people. Perhaps vent out on a hobby, such as soap carving, or another wholesome activity :)

The mental hospital is looking for you.

>implying that Sup Forums is better than us.
typical leftist bullshit.

>Sup Forums would be ashamed
This thread is the quality of Sup Forums's entire board

Make me believe in God again please

Thinking Sup Forums is good at all is pretty right wing

Nope. Game on.

Your life is not for god. It is for you.

Most underrated quads in all the land. Proof of god-hate! Someone! Check dis man!

we are way too fucking stubborn. i want to reform the islam is being enforced i bet i will fail. islam should be a governing system in todays time. insha Allah i wont.

I still stand with my point this is just the equal of a garbage pol thread where no leeway is made

full house

i fucked up i meant to say i want to reform the way it is being enforced. and it SHOULD NOT be a groverning system.

English isn't your first language is it? Go chop off your own head you cuck.

Sup Forums shouldn't exist, it shames us all.

Nice save my dude.

back to Sup Forums faggot

>trying to shift the blame.
the smell of niggers is pretty high tonight.
tell me,was your tranny operation successful

no I won't

>Those digits

lets start with something simple. prove any gods exist.

Should I start a crusade? Historically the muslims always shot first.

What i don't understand is why Christians believe that it is us that have the burden of proof. We are not the ones making a claim that a invisible man is real.

you are a cunt

I'm not shifting the blame, I'm not even a lefty. Sup Forums has too many shitposting righties

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO, BUT I AM OFFENDED.
FUCK YOU.

You're the one making the claim that God is an "invisible man".

Shut up, cunt.

Either God isn't real, or he is my adversary

Its because for so long everyone was so mutually scared of the constant leering presence of death no one was allowed to question the hug box because it meant facing reality and humans DESPISE facing reality. Now that death is not constantly omnipresent and life doesn't constantly endlessly suck at all times, people don't need a fairy tale to keep them from killing themselves, and the ones that do still cling to the old ways are more childish by the day.
Why do you think so many conversions and stories of "saving" are from "former" (half of them don't even bother to kick the habit) druggies, fags, trannies, etc, people who used to hate themselves? Now with the magic man, no problems need be too scary!
Its pathetic really.

i don't think you really understand what a outlandish claim is. You are saying that something that hasn't had a single piece of evidence presented for it's case is 100% real. I haven't claimed that he is real or not.

That was like 3 popes ago.

What do Christians have against masturbation?
Not trolling. Really. Feels great. Healthy. Possible rape deterrent.

Every wasted sperm is a possible tithe they lost out on.

Because God wants you to die as painful and regretfully as possible.

that was a good one Sup Forums.
we went from god>rape>Sup Forums>right wing.
are we done?