It's everyone else's fault

It's everyone else's fault

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep.

she needs to get busy fucking off and disappearing from public view now.

I do feel bernie has a lot to do with it. His campaign went negative first and started this whole mess. He should have just stepped aside.

>It's all Hillary's fault. Or Obama's fault. My guy can't even speak a coherent sentence or understand basic concepts, but he's right and everyone else is wrong.

/thread

pointless sarcasm, we're the only ones who will get it, trumpanzees are too retarded to understand

Lynn de Rothschild blames John Podesta

but then how will thrump blame her for everything?

So true.

She was due.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Hey

No, just yours.

And now she's in jail because trump locked her up.

Oh wait.

like she did for Obama...oh no wait nevermind.

I consider myself pretty liberal, but fuck her and the whole democratic hierarchy. They got greedy and didn't want to listen to the people and the real candidate that was building momentum. They had to tip the scale in her favor thinking they'd easily take out trump. Well I hope they learned their lesson.

They didn't.

>He should have just stepped aside.

The DNC conspired against a fair primary contest and he's to blame for going negative?

Yeah, Bernie Bro here, but so what?

Also we shouldn't have put forward the BLM shit as it was conclusively true that neither Zim Zam nor that Ferguson pig-fukker were murderers.

Our whole platform seems to be "Vote for us so we can import more dysfunctional minorities who'll use your salary for welfare."

Im afraid you're correct. The time might be right for an emergence of a solid 3rd Party.

Of course they didn't learn any lesson. They have no clue why they lost, and are just playing the blame game.

Why she lost

1. Several trends in society involving militant antifa, Islamic extremists, and racial tensions turned people off.

2. The media's obsession with Drumpf backfired.

3. Drumpf is the greatest salesman ever

4. Whites moving to protect their privilege

5. Her lack of charisma

>Drumpf is the greatest
kek

>Whites moving to protect their privilege
As much as I dislike Trump, I am pretty glad that I'm white, and have so much "privilege".

Kek

Yup. Independent voter here (albeit in CA, so doesn't matter on my presidential vote). Yeah, the BLM thing combined with standard dem platform made pretty much every white male swing voter against you.

That and Hillary was awful.

Can we just have no political dynasties, please? No more guys? That shit is bad for the country.

Typical self righteous feminist.

Why do leftists think calling him by his old family name that they changed when they came here or soon after is some kind of insult? Seriously, I don't get it.

Also, even if it is a decent insult, how is it any different than me calling Tina in UI dev Pingling or whatever the fuck her actual chinese name? This is america my nigs, people can be called whatever the fuck they want.

Putin was in on the fix

You evidently don't play mafia wars or farmvlle BC if you did you would gave seen the click bait stories of Hillary's sex slave ring, murderer of that DNC guy, Clinton foundation ripping off Haiti that if you clicked on led to a towing company website

Name calling is their only remaining strategy. Hillary started this with her deplorable speech. It's a losing strategy but they stick with it anyway.

kek

The joke is that the media isn't biased and that Trump is silly, I guess.

The joke is... that... that Pepe exists?

What do you say about the people who couldn't figure out how to become president?

You're six months into white Erdogan turn the place into a banana republic under the full auspice of the GOP and you're still blaming others?
I thought the reactionary wave of leftists in the Bush era was bad but you neo-SJW's are the whiniest most entitled yet, sonny.

it's kind of funny cause she just kept it going after Bernie was gone, spending most of her time slinging mud at Trump... and no one wants to elect someone like that.

>Can we just have no political dynasties, please? No more guys? That shit is bad for the country.
Michelle 2020!

>Michelle 2020!
Do you want a guaranteed reelection for Trump?
Because that's how you get a guaranteed reelection for Trump.

>make America starve again

I don't know, satan. The original pronunciation for Drumpf isn't even pronounced much differently than Trump. It's just been anglicized like 99% of immigrants' names.

If you do it with someone who isn't white, you'll be called a racist

>and no one wants to elect someone like that.
Not sure if attempt at irony or...

Thought the same fucking thing. FUhg bitch, I'd rather the world end than give her the satisfaction of power.

Hillary Clinton was a horrible candidate. She lost to a narcissist with a crazy haircut. The Democrats had viable candidates, unfortunately, the people running the DNC we're all Clintonights, so the Democrat Party never had a hope of winning this election based on the Electoral College. If they had picked a Democratic governor or a Democrat senator they might have one.

If Bernie Bros didn't fall for all the Russian propaganda, Hillary would have won for sure

Exactly, it not like people calling obama "oombo bongo" or whatever would change people's mind. Same with Drumpf. Except they were doing it on Tv and were serious about it. At least with "Ombongo" it reminded people that Obama hates whites

They didn't learn. They just blamed Russia. Even though it was HRC who sold Russia a fuck load of Uranium.

Agreed

I would rather burn myself in acid everyday for the rest of my life than give her that satisfaction. Plus Hitchens hated her more than anyone on Earth.

That is not a good candidate.

She couldn't for the life of her hide her contempt for white middle class straight men , so they chose not to vote for her. She literally lost to the weakest candidate in the race.

she called all bernie supporters and leftists anti semites and sexists then said the same thing about libertarians supporting Trump and Trump himself, a famous supporter of black rights with multiple awards

> Do you want a guaranteed reelection for Trump?
Yes. Hillary 2020!

Mark Zukaberg the weasel 2020! Oprah 2024! Generic feminist SJW 2028!

Republicans will get a constitutional convention by the end of this decade. Hillary killed the democratic party.