Where my Florida bros at? Yall ready to die this weekend?

Where my Florida bros at? Yall ready to die this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

ventusky.com/?p=21.3;-74.9;4&l=wind&t=20170911/15&m=gfs
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Central FL here
IRMA can suck my dick

904 here. I should be ok.

miami dade aqui, fam and i are dipping for the weekend leaving tom night

Better post those Fl nudes before we all die

double this ^^

hello from polk county my brethren

850 here. Hoping it takes out all the East coast fags first. With any luck Miami will be submerged once and for all.

Learn to swim bitches!

Any HHS/PHS c/o '12/'13 here

Tampa area specifically

Ocala, you cheeky cunts.

r4w5GNe

south tampa here

Any kisseemee or celebration

wtf is that

Volusia reporting in. If it's projected to go up east coast I'm getting the fuck out of here friday

Leon district, how fucked am I?

If you hurry you can make it to NC.

Oh wait..

ventusky.com/?p=21.3;-74.9;4&l=wind&t=20170911/15&m=gfs

Orlando checking in. Yeah, we're fucked.

Plant?

813 plant city here Ready to jerk off like a mad man on top of my roof while firing my rifle in the air

727, we'll be underwater

Southwest FLfag reporting in
Hurricanes are only bad for third world shitholes and places that don't have proper drainage
Don't believe the media hype. Yes there will be damage, yes unprepared dumbasses in trailer parks might die, but it isn't a big deal if you board up and sandbag up
The eye of Charlie went over my house and absolutely nothing happened

North Lauderdale reporting in

Tell that shit to Texas.

no, south tampa

Anyone got any North Tampa girls?

239 here, am I going to die?

Plant high school is what I meant to ask

Just left the 954 for 303. CO is so much better than FL

you guys gona die, or meaby Irma may take a second hit in Texas

Marion county here. Who ready to get comfy?

>third world shitholes

no, i moved here from out of state a year ago

Better learn how to swim fellow Floridians.

Kek

>Central FL here
>IRMA can suck my dick

pretty much this.

Ayy 305 miami beach we're fucked xD

I'm 239 too, you wanna meet up and fuck before we die?

kek kinda weird to see someone asking for this particular area...

but yes, yes.

Texas was poorly prepared, has bad drainage, and lots of old levees that weren't up to code
The storm also stalled over it for like 4 days
If this storm stalls, it will be an issue, yes, that that most likely won't happen

Need sum 863 before we get flooded

Miami here, been living under a rock. How bad is this really? Should I leave town?

Orlando here. Conway area.

Live on a "hill", block two story house. Nothing in front of me - wide open vista for about 1/2 a mile. Wind is gonna smash me.

Sewer lift station about 250 feet from me. If that shit fails it's gonna get messy.

im on the 9th floor of a concrete apartment building in miami. should i drive to north carolina/virginia or just ride it out?

i too need to know this

904 here. Not too worried, tbh. Gonna get stocked up on the last of my supplies tomorrow but probably staying put. Was in Orlando for Charley and the 3 others back to back. Power was out for a couple weeks at my place just south of downtown.

>im on the 9th floor of a concrete apartment building in miami. should i drive to north carolina/virginia or just ride it out?

check the FEMA flood maps for your area first.

you will be fine however. might be stuck in the building for a few days. my advice buy some waders.

same, buy some waders. also I doubt your two story house is solid concrete all the way up, they almost NEVER build them like that here.

Isn't it passing right through us?

What's up faggots. Lakeland fag here. All you pussies asking for nudes better nut up. Stop posting these threads if you can't contribute, or just kill yourselves. Honestly if you're on tinder or whatever the fuck and can't get pussy around here, you must be mentally deficient, or look the the fucking hunchback of Norte Dame.

239 as well, lets fucking do it

>inb4 Irma bails on Florida and nails Texas for a double KO

Yellowstone is about to pop like a big cist on the back of a hairy mans back.

Melbourne here lets fucking DO THIS! YEAH DROWNING!!

Fucking pussy we won't get flooded grow a pair

321. Totally unprepared.
Here have my ex/ baby mama

Wouldn't the back of a back be the front?

It's block, all the way up to roof. I also have a furnished basement (windows at ground level), also rare in FL. Not in a flood zone, but have flood insurance.

Been secretly expecting this to happen

I'd kek.

>FINISH THEM!

they don't know where its going yet, wont know until Thursday for sure.

239 lets make it a threesome?

305 here, I'm ready to die with my family

flying the fuck out tomorrow fuck this

so fucking dramatic.

the eye of Charley went over my house, didn't even fucking lose power, and I'm not an idiot that lives in places that are built on swamps.

Imma guess neither of yall are grills?
That's cool but just wondering

Hell yeah im a bottom all the way

Orlando here. Should I stay or should I leave? What are you fuckers doing?

North Tampa fags anywhere?

not girl

I'm staying because I'm not a retard. Just grow a pair. The storm isn't that bad. If you don't live in a trailer built on a swamp you have no worries.

fellow 561, where are you headed?

Fuck YOU, Chuck.

You right. Double negative. I blame Houston on kelcy warren and T. rex tillerboy.

Please let this storm wash away all of Parkland.

different 561 here, riding the train to DC on friday morning

Do you want to keep your car?

321 here, half mile off the coast. Storms just gonna catch a wind and give the Carolinas another round of dick or even better head back on over Texas to cool them off after that hot storm. Worst case scenario Florida soaks up water like the hometown girls here suck dick.
>vehemently.

new orleans, if it goes into gulf then i fly to denver

godspeed 561 user

Staying. We'll be fine. Could be a little uncomfortable afterwards - I had no power for 12 days after Charlie, but unless you're in a fucking trailer, you'll be good.

i think im going o head to west Georgia with my doggos.

It's going to turn.
They always turn.
Fuck this hype

If you don't live in a flood zone.. you're good, if you do, just buy waders and gallon baggies, black trash bags, and zipties.

I'll be blasting this loud enough for my neighbors to hear just as the storm starts moving in. Gonna love their expression
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

727 here. any others? are you staying?

Here's some

The salt from the ocean has arrived early

Wanna post my ex wondering if anyone is from there

Another 863

This is more accurate

904 jax
>orange park
>surrounded by nogland
>/comfy/

how old is she? if she's below like 20, I probably wont even know her anyway.

oh shit

>baby mama

this guy Floridas

32.5974° N, 82.3337° W

Pretty blonde here

She isn't going anywhere

Volusia, 20 miles inland. Gonna be a cake walk. 2007 house, concrete block, single story. Hurricane garage, Windows and doors. Plus it's a massive duplex house, four 1500 sqft homes all attached and mine one of the two in the middle. I live in a fortess.

The city of Miami Beach offers free parking in all city garages to keep your car safe from flooding. I wouldnt worry too much if you live in a sound structure. Put up some plywood on your windows and youre good

How do you get nudes in lakeland? post yourself posed in your daddy's lifted truck wearing camo everything, drinking a budlight with newports in the dash?

the description reads "If you wanna do meth hit me up!"

is her name jennifer?